RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 02-02-2009 08:12 PM

Sorry, no words at the moment. But plenty of hugs for everyone who wants one
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Still feeling ****. Was thinking of going to A&E but I don't want to wait for hours. I've got to be at the day hospital tomorrow morning

realflifefaerie 02-02-2009 08:26 PM

*hugs Zowie* could you have some space from your sister, I'm around most of the night if you want to talk.
*hugs lyssie and shadowed* whats wrong?
*puts a blanket over Kahlia*

I keep bursting into tears but I'm not sure why. The snow has made me stupidly cold cause the country has come to a standstill. *curls up in a corner*

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 09:00 PM

hmm just had enough of everthing, people treating like crap, people hurting me, i had enough.****sake what the hell is the point, hmm not doing this anymore, not letting people in it only hurts, sorry iam sorry just had enough

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 10:27 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{ hugs everyone }}}}}}}}}

Im sorry everyone is having such a tough night. Keep posting and talking about it all, maybe it will help.

Sending all my love
Jade xxx

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 11:06 PM

hmm might mabye =/ curls up in corner and cries.

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:08 PM

ShadowedSoul What wrong, can I help xxx

shadowedsoul 02-02-2009 11:13 PM

hmm i just had enough of everthing, dont want to fight this anymore. feel very alone. cries

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:23 PM

Shadow Your not alone, Im here for you.

Keep hanging in there, just take it an hour at a time xxx

Let us support you through this difficult time xxx

pixiedust 02-02-2009 11:31 PM

Is there a sound proofed room here that I can scream in?

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:35 PM

Sure Pixie, scream your heart out. Whats wrong?

pixiedust 02-02-2009 11:38 PM

*wanders into sound proofed room and screams*
*wanders back out*

Nothing important really, just loads of things getting on top of me. I'm tired, stressed from the amount of work I've got to do, hungry because I have no food and my ASDA delivery hasn't turned up, it's or would've been my best friend's birthday on Wednesday and facebook thought it would give me a lovely reminder of it (as if I didn't already) because I can't bring myself to take her off my friends list and just, I don't know, I'm in a bad mood for the most pathetic of reasons.

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:41 PM

There not pathetic reasons because they are real for you. xxx If you want to talk more feel free, I am here to listen

I hope your food turns up soon xxx I dont think it helps being hungry xxx
It doesnt me < smile >

Jade xxx

pixiedust 02-02-2009 11:44 PM

Thanks Jade. My food won't come until at least tomorrow now and I have lectures all day so it means another day without breakfast or lunch although I might try to pop to the union shop to get a banana or something. The delivery not turning up has been the final straw today. I just want to go to bed and sleep but I have loads of work to do for tomorrow morning so that isn't possible. And my laptop is driving me insane because it's overheating and making a racket!

How are you? xx

Tears of Solitude 02-02-2009 11:48 PM

Im good thank you xxx I hope tomorrow is much better for you xxx

good luck xxx

Jade xxx

MammaMia 03-02-2009 12:07 AM

Thanks Secret & Zowie for their earlier posts :)

Meh. I am so ****ing worried but it's probs nothing serious. But still, I'm so worried. My dad NEVER tells me he's had a few bad days....unless it affects me (well I think?). He's at his girlfriend's right now *rolls eyes* due to the bad snow. Hope he's ok.....

Damnation. 03-02-2009 12:45 AM

*Crawls back in* ;-;

shadowedsoul 03-02-2009 12:51 AM

hmm had enough, cant keep fighting this, had enough, hits head with hands, hmm this sucks

Damnation. 03-02-2009 12:51 AM

I know the feeling x_x

Snuffles 03-02-2009 12:52 AM

I had a fricken allergic reaction last night.. charming.. scared the hell out of me since last time I had one I ended up in hospital.. But I'm ok now =)

*cuddles everyone*

A question.. who or what is Puppy Sinclair? I think I missed that?

MammaMia 03-02-2009 12:55 AM

*is rocking*