RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 09:32 PM

*cuddles Lia* I hope you're okay hun :( x

nicole94 18-10-2010 09:35 PM

*cuddles lia* please stay safe hun.
*cuddles sarah* it's really triggerd me :( i've come so far since i started college but i still need to go at my own pace and i feel like theyre all pushing me into doing things :(

shadowedsoul 18-10-2010 09:36 PM

cuddles lia tighly. please dont girly. you can fight this. <3

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 09:37 PM

*cuddles* I know the feeling. Sometimes when I have really bad days people won't stop touching me, even though I don't want physical contact with anyone. Hope you're alright

Stay safe Lia, we all care about you here

FlyingNy 18-10-2010 09:56 PM

*Hugs all*

Thanks guys. I just wish these thoughts would leave me alone. They pop up at random moments and I can't deal with them. i just want to know one way or another.

It's alright Nicole, you just carry on going at your own pace and don't let anyone else tell you what to do :) I'm so pleased and proud of how you've managed to move on so much since starting college. *Hugs*

I hope you're alright Jill. You can fight this too.

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 10:00 PM

I just want to hide away in my mind again... Feeling terrible :(

marshki 18-10-2010 10:03 PM

*lia* Huggles-
*mark* well done thats just brill
*nichole* massive hugs and try to ignore the others,x

I think i need a hug myself, lonely and too much stuff to do...feeling so down and dead

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 10:09 PM

Hi Shaz, I'm Sarah *cuddles* Hope you're alright x

FlyingNy 18-10-2010 10:09 PM

*Hugs Shaz tight* Do you want to talk about it?

*Hugs Sarah*

marshki 18-10-2010 10:11 PM

thanks Sarah and lia,
anything happened sarah?
and i would lia but i just dont know how? so stupid is moi

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 10:18 PM

Just a few rows at home, I'm under a lot of stress emotionally, physically and financially... Hallucinating and hearing things and feeling strange strange things, I'm on new meds but its not those. :/ I just want to hide away in my mind, dreamed of a safe place, a safe room with a guardian/carer to protect me, and most of my time I spend wanting to climb into that safe place with Rebecca and hide away from reality for a few days or so.

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 10:37 PM

I'm heading off for sleepy times now, hopefully I'll sleep better than last night. Night wardies *snuggles all* stay safe x

FlyingNy 18-10-2010 11:20 PM

You're not stupid Shaz, I know the feeling. I find it near impossible to talk about my feelings or anything that's really going on in my life to anyone. But I'm always here if you find the words.

Kahlia1981 19-10-2010 12:31 AM

*huggles all*

Sorry for not being around - and for the lack of individuals.

I'm freezing cold. My hands are struggling to type ... and this in the middle of spring ... Hopefully I'll start to warm up. Mood is low, and I think I'm losing the plot, if I ever had it that is. But hey, who cares? *sighs*

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 12:48 AM

*wanders in, picks up a huge quilt and a couple of pillows and flops into a corner, snuggling up to something woolly*

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining the ward for a bit? I've been going a bit crazy lately and this place feels nice and safe.

risenfromperdition 19-10-2010 02:08 AM

hey lovelies :)
how're you guys? <3

Kahlia1981 19-10-2010 02:22 AM

Starting to think that maybe it's time to just run away

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 03:16 AM

*cuddles kahlia* run away from what hun? you have to think: what will running away solve? Would things actually be any easier?

*hugs heather* how r u today?

*hugs bunnymaz* (if thats okay). Hi! I'm Laura. We don't mind at all. Are you okay?

MedicAsh 19-10-2010 03:18 AM

Hi everyone!!!

*hugs all who want/need them*

*grabs her fuzzy pink blanket and cuddles up in the corner*

TheSuffererComplex 19-10-2010 06:03 AM

*hugs everyone* thanks for making me feel so welcome, it's really appreciated. Yeah, Josh is fine, sorry, should have said that.

Its been an okay week, just a lot of stress about friend issues. I did some things with a friend that some will not approve of so its just been stressful. I wish i wasn't so compulsive sometimes.

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 06:59 AM

*hugs ashley* Hi :-) how r u doing?

*hugs josh* i'm sorry you are feeling so stressed. Try not to beat yourself up too much with the stress load. Here if you need to talk.

I am trying hard to get things done and catch up with uni work, but i'm pretty sure its a never ending project. I wish i didnt have to stress all the time... and i am trying to find someone to talk to IRL about things b/c SI and passive suicide thoughts are getting out of control.. but i dont feel like i can tell a lot of people here.. i'm close with some of them but not in a way that i can spill my guts out. Sad part is is that the person that has noticed I need to talk the most is the ex... and i'm suppose to hate him but i almost appreciate that he noticed.. is that pathetic? *sigh* its really time to leave uni.. I can't wait. Hoping that somewhere new will be better and different. Okay i'm rambling now. sorry.

Doikers 19-10-2010 09:24 AM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Shaz*

*Hugs Lia*

Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Laura* Not pathetic no .

*Hugs Josh*

*Hugs QueenMedic*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs BunnyMaz if ok?*

*Misses and Hugs Crimson, Taz, April , Kaytee, Oliver and everyone else I'm sorry if I've missed*

I just got off of the phone ordering my meds , I ordered Diazepam only to be told that it was ordered on the 11th of this month and the Dr would query it , I did NOT order any meds for almost a month , Stress!

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 10:17 AM

*hugs everyone back*

hugs are always welcome with me :)

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Doikers 19-10-2010 10:23 AM

*Spots Bunny* How are you this morning ?:)

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 10:28 AM

A bit better, thank you. I didn't sleep at all well last night, but excessive amounts of coffee appear to be doing the trick, and at least it is fairly quiet in the office today (they let me access sites like this fromwork, which is kind of them).

How's things with you?

Doikers 19-10-2010 10:39 AM

Hmm yeah , I'm with you on the Coffee train Bunny heh :P , It sounds nice of your work to let you come on here .

I'm STRESSING over this whole Diaz mess , ( Again , Honestly they mess with my meds almost every month ) I have appointments at 1pm( Psycho-social intervention 1 on 1) , 2pm ( Accupuncture so that may help me calm) and 3pm with the voluteer Woman Anne who I like , Then off to Boots to find out if I've any meds there like they say I've got even though I'm SURE I didn't order any on the 11th *Sigh* Sorry to ramble on.

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 10:56 AM

Ooh dear, don't worry Doikers. It's a busy day but at least it is all stuff to help you *hugs*. Meds are a bother, aren't they?

Doikers 19-10-2010 11:03 AM

They are *Sigh*
My name is Mark although I answer to Doikers too heh :)

Doikers 19-10-2010 11:15 AM

*Hugs JK as I spots her* JK!!!! Heeeey , how are you ? :)

jonikd 19-10-2010 11:21 AM

hey Mark, thought I might get spotted lurking around in here :) I have been checking up on you all, just not much to say at the mo. I've given up alcohol so been struggling along with that and trying to stay in one piece by keeping very busy!

The ward has lots of new faces, its nice to see some of the oldies still around like you, Laura and Kahlia. Still nice to come visit here.

I'm off to bed now, forgot to order my meds so won't be much sleep tonight I don't suspect but will give it a go.

Take care, you're doing a great job of looking after the ward and making it a welcoming safe place to keep coming back to

*hugs*

Doikers 19-10-2010 11:28 AM

OOhhh GOOD LUCK ( And I mean that sincerly ) on giving up alcohol , I did that and it was soooo NOT easy and I still get cravings :S But I think you can do it :):):)

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 11:47 AM

Ah, employers.

Nothing like getting told off for self-harming at work because "you can't do that here, health and safety blahblahblah".

To be fair they were also worried and wanted to talk about how they could help, but you have tolaugh!

Doikers 19-10-2010 11:51 AM

*Hugs Bunny* Are your wounds okay? Please be safe .

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 12:01 PM

aw thank you* hugs*

I'm okay, nothing major. But I knew it was important Ilet work know what happened yesterday (they know generally about my issues and arwe trying to be supportive) and, well, their reaction was a little... interesting!

shadowedsoul 19-10-2010 12:24 PM

argh!!!!!! why are people in my real life so fu$king heartless. they can all go to hell, what the hell are they trying to do make me do somthing stuiped. assholes

Doikers 19-10-2010 12:27 PM

*Hugs Jill*

shadowedsoul 19-10-2010 12:39 PM

hello bunny, and josh. thanks mark..curls up and crys. why do people in real life like to kick you when your down.

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 01:08 PM

Hey everyone

Ah, massive hugs for you Shadowedsoul, if you accept them. What's up?

nicole94 19-10-2010 03:01 PM

*huggles everyone* i SI'd last night, there seems to be some pattern here :(

Doikers 19-10-2010 04:51 PM

*Hugs Nicole* Hows your wound/s , keep them clean okay .

*Hugs Bunny*

*Hugs Jill Just Because*

one_step_closer 19-10-2010 05:21 PM

*hugs everyone*

nicole94 19-10-2010 05:27 PM

*hugs mark and lindsay*
mark-theyre ok, and i will, they werent very deep anyways.
how're you both?

Doikers 19-10-2010 05:36 PM

Hmmm I HOPE that my Diaz saga is ummm not going take off again :) But I feel okay , which is rare , and strange but nice though :)

nicole94 19-10-2010 05:39 PM

*hugs mark* YAY for feeling ok :D i'm soaking wet as i had an appointment with my individual therapist at the clockhouse wich is about 15mins walk away from my house and the second i got out it started tipping it down with rain :/

nicole94 19-10-2010 06:12 PM

*sits*

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 06:12 PM

*runs in and hugs everyone* How's everyone's day going/gone?

awwww I missed JK! *pouts*

*throws confetti at Mark* I didn't get to the other day so you get extra confetti today :D

Doikers 19-10-2010 06:26 PM

*Huuuugs Crimson* Thankyou :)

*Site with Nicole* Today I saw a girl with pierced cheeks , whats that called?

nicole94 19-10-2010 06:32 PM

*hugs mark* i honestly have no idea, but it sounds cool.
i dont know what to do! :'(

Doikers 19-10-2010 06:43 PM

Whats don't you know to do Nicole? Hmm I hope you can make sense of that :P

nicole94 19-10-2010 06:45 PM

lol, i know what you mean, one of my friends has just told me she is very low and that she OD'd on friday but didnt go to hospital, do you think its still worth her going?