RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kitkat :) 20-05-2010 11:44 PM

Like, my Mum has acidophilus tablets and she had 7 left in a pot in the fridge, cos you have to keep them in fridge because otherwise they can become poisonous, and if you take a certain amount (I don't know how many of them) it can be dangerous and you should seek help immediately.
Well there was only 7 left and she sent me a text this morning saying be honest did you have my pills and I said no but then it got me thinking because there's only 3 of us in the house. My mum wouldn't have them all at once... Neither would my Grandad, cos... He just don't know what they are and probably wouldn't be able to get the lid off... So what if it was me? I did have stomach cramps today and a headache (I'm never normally ill like that) but I was just thinking... What if I did take them but don't remember? I've had blackouts where I've self harmed and don't remember, but I know who's done it. But no one's owned up, and I don't know who's done it, and I don't even know if I took them or not...

Kitkat :) 20-05-2010 11:45 PM

I don't know if I'm safe, my head hurts and I'm achey for no apparent reason and... I just can't seem to remember

MammaMia 20-05-2010 11:48 PM

Could you get checked out just incase you have sweetie? :(

Kitkat :) 20-05-2010 11:52 PM

How? I don't know what to do... I was sleeping today at college, it was ridiculous, midday and I was asleep on the grass.
What if I go to sleep now and something goes wrong and I don't wake up or something?
I... Don't know... *curls up in corner*

wildly insane 20-05-2010 11:52 PM

I agree with Helen, it's probably worth getting checked out. Is there anyone you can tell? or anyone who knows more about the pills?

Kitkat :) 20-05-2010 11:55 PM

No, I tried telling someone today but they didn't take me seriously.
I've just finished Googling it, they're simple to take, you take one a day but I don't know what the limit is to overdose... Just says you're more likely to if you mix them with prescription pills (which I haven't).
But apparently they're poisonous if you overdose... BUT HOW MANY IS THAT??
):

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:00 AM

We couldn't tell you even if we knew as it'd be breaking the rules. Seriously, can you call NHS direct or speak to your doctor in the morning? Anything sweetheart :(

I'm crying, or started crying, oh **** this hurts :'(

xxjuliexx 21-05-2010 12:02 AM

helen? wats wrong
*offers huggles*

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:03 AM

No I know, I'm not properly asking I'm just trying to make some sense of it by typing it... It's not really working.
I can't call NHS now... I have college in the morning, and even if I went my Mum can't know. I might find my college nurse when I go to college tomorrow.
Oh don't cry, is it because of me? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry ):

Kahlia1981 21-05-2010 12:04 AM

KitKat - I don't know where you are honey but do they have a Medication Information or Poisons Information Line (telephone hotline) where you are? They'd have that kind of information. The number would be freely available - especially on the Consumer Medication Information Leaflet available with any medications. Just a thought. Oh, sorry, I don't think we've spoken before. I'm Kahlia.

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:07 AM

kitkat, the nhs have a poisons helpline, they would at least hopefully be able to give you some information the phone number is 0844 892 0111 - I can give that out can't I?

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:07 AM

No I don't think they do... It's just gone past midnight here so my doctors will be closed.
I think I'll have to talk to the college nurse...
No worries, I'm Kathryn (:

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

kitkat, the nhs have a poisons helpline, they would at least hopefully be able to give you some information the phone number is 0844 892 0111 - I can give that out can't I?
Thanks for the number (: I can't call right now though, I haven't got enough credit on my phone and I can't use the house phone...

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:10 AM

*hugs Helen* you said earlier you had a good chat with your friend and that you also enjoyed meeting up with your friend when you went out. try and think of the good things, I know it's hard, but you can get through this *cuddles*

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:13 AM

I am actually pouring with tears.

Kat, it's not your fault sweetie. Please go speak to your college nurse, it's so urgent sweetie, or ring NHS Direct somehow (and yes Hannah you can give that number out :))

Julie, I'm crying about something that happened a long time ago & other stuff. It just hurts so much right now :'( I just want all this **** to stop.

Hannah, I went out with my Dad & his girlfriend. But yeah, I am thinking about that, just makes me miss someone even more. :'(

Just want my best friend to hold me tight & she can't, well not in person because we live too far away & can't virtually because she's fast asleep.

What a pathetic loser I am *continues to cry* Sorry :'( :'(

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:14 AM

well be careful then, it should so be a free number, but it isn't, do you have a skype account? you could phone them on that :( and make sure you get some help if you begin to feel worse okay?

taz35 21-05-2010 12:15 AM

*hugs Hannah* Not good. Not good at all. How has your day been?
*hugs Hels & gives her tissues* You're not pathetic at all hun <3 Feel like talking?
*hugs Kat* I agree with what Helen and Hannah have said... definitely get checked or tell someone.

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:17 AM

you're not a loser Helen *huggles* it's perfectly understandable and missing people is one of the hardest things to deal with

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:17 AM

Haven't got a Skype account ):
Sorry I thought I made you cry, I don't like making people cry.
I'll get help... I'm tired and really achey and my belly hurts a bit...

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:18 AM

Hi Taz, what's up?

Am okay, slightly stressy about stuff and should probably go to bed but neh