RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

lil-princess 14-06-2008 03:11 PM

Heya everyone :) *Hugs for everyone*

Em i really hope your ok hunni, and i hope you got your cut sorted out, i know your having a rough time hun but you can get through this you have us all here, and we'd miss you soooo much if you died, i don't really know what else to say but i'll always be here for you hun. *hugs*

How's everyone else today??

--

I'm not feeling my greatest today :( i can't really be bovered to do anything and i feel really low so i'll prob keep away today. xxx

MammaMia 14-06-2008 05:08 PM

My cousin is not just getting married. She's now having a BABY:hop::hop:

I'm soooooooooooo happy for her, because I knew she wanted another child, as she already has a 12yr old son. Wow her life has gone so well, she graduated in 06, she's got the job she wants (I think), she's got a new man, they're getting married next October, their baby is on the way in November. What more could you want?

blondiebear 14-06-2008 06:14 PM

Hi Emma, I hope you feel better soon.
Helen, that is great news about your cousin.

Now I'm involved in the 3rd argument this week. And I absolutely have to be calm and impartial. When someone wins an argument, someone else loses. Not nice and not necessary. But I'm getting witchy because of it.

MammaMia 14-06-2008 07:01 PM

*hugs Susan*

I wish I could say something useful. Arguments suck >.<

l'il esky 14-06-2008 08:51 PM

^ hells, i saw someone that looked exactly like you on the tube yesterday. dont think it was you (was it?!) but was uncanny! :)

Auburn Shadow 14-06-2008 09:17 PM

Hope you're ok Emma?

Great news about your cousin Helen :) And hope the malaria tabs aren't too horrible for you.

Hope the argument's sorted soon, Susan. I wish I could say something constructive.

--------------------------------------------
My parents just took me out for a meal, but I couldn't eat it. I just... I don't want to be here anymore. But I have to be, I can't go anywhere, much as I wish I could. The thoughts are coming back, all the suicidalness, but... there's too many people relying on me staying here... I'm here for them, not me at the moment... I just wish... I wish everything was different.

Sorry... I'll go hide now.

Pomegranate 14-06-2008 09:40 PM

Thanks for the words of support and messages *hugs*. I am back from A&E, all patched up and in and out fairly quickly, didn't even have to have a psych assessment. I think I have figured out I am not upset atm, I'm not happy or content. I am just, nothing and I don't like it.

MammaMia 14-06-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l'il esky (Post 848949)
^ hells, i saw someone that looked exactly like you on the tube yesterday. dont think it was you (was it?!) but was uncanny! :)

Spoooooky. I wish it was me but I stayed indoors all of yesterday looking after a sick dog. Maybe it was my double :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 848998)
Great news about your cousin Helen :) And hope the malaria tabs aren't too horrible for you.

Thanks sweetheart :]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 849053)
Thanks for the words of support and messages *hugs*. I am back from A&E, all patched up and in and out fairly quickly, didn't even have to have a psych assessment. I think I have figured out I am not upset atm, I'm not happy or content. I am just, nothing and I don't like it.

*snuggles*

blondiebear 15-06-2008 02:54 PM

If y'all see dizzy in my "i am currently" thingy today, it is my sinuses, not exhaustion. Because of my toothache, i'm to be on over the counter sinus meds for a few weeks.

Jetforce 15-06-2008 03:28 PM

*cuddles every one the psych ward and leaves some mint chocolate ice cream* lol

shadowedseraph 15-06-2008 05:05 PM

*steals some of the ice cream and huddles with it in a corner* i feel so wretched can't eat sleep all the time or not at all and the voices are tormenting me :( i hate my life i just want it over

zowie 15-06-2008 06:04 PM

Hi everyone *hands out cookies*
Having a bit of a bad day. Asked my partner to come over and he said he had work, but he sounded like he was outdoors. Is he trying to avoid me? I really need some friendly company at the moment. Beth's being very negative. xxx

Margo 15-06-2008 07:45 PM

*worries to death*
*cries*

Ill just sit here quietly i think.

MammaMia 15-06-2008 08:05 PM

*huggles everyone*

:)

I dont like Mint anything heeh :P

I'll be back later maybe. I have a killer headache :(

irkeninvader 15-06-2008 08:32 PM

Zowie, could your partner be on his way to/from work or on a break or something?

Matthew, what are you worrying about?

*hands Helen an aspirin*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 15-06-2008 08:39 PM

*hugs everyone*

Zowie - Maybe he was just on a break, or it was too noisy so he went outside to talk to you?

What is it you're worried about, Matthew?

Hope the headache clears up soon, Helen.

How are you irkeninvader?

blondiebear 15-06-2008 08:56 PM

Hugs all around. I'm lazy mellow. Sitting here with my hair wet down my neck. We have a couple of rugs that need to be hand washed only my hands aren't strong enough. so I washed them in the shower, stomp stomp, rinse, flip, stomp stomp. My husband will wring them out and dry them later.

*hugs pengy* *hugs zowie* *takes a big helping of ice cream.* I like anything mint.

Margo 15-06-2008 08:56 PM

People. *nods*

Helpless

Margo 15-06-2008 08:58 PM

"Rug showering" is now in my list of all time most surreal acts!

Auburn Shadow 15-06-2008 09:04 PM

Well that's one way of solving the problem anyways, can't say I'd have thought of it to be honest.

Anything you wanna talk about Matthew?