RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearnight (Post 2630465)
Ooh what did you order? :)


Should probably sleep soon... :doze:


I ordered Christopher Hitchin's God is not Great and Stephen Fry's two autobiographies, can't wait to get them, it will be hard knowing which one to read first.

How are you? yeah I shouldprobably sleep soon too, have crisis team appt at 11am, meh don't wanna go, they keep suggesting hospital or sleeping tablets.


*hugs Heather* thats a lot of books to get out at once, hope you have fun reading them though :)

*hugs kelly* hope you feel better soon, colds like that really suck and good for you still managing to sort the kids.

*hugs Helen, Crimson, Nicole and all others who have popped in*

nuclearnight 30-12-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2630483)
I ordered Christopher Hitchin's God is not Great and Stephen Fry's two autobiographies, can't wait to get them, it will be hard knowing which one to read first.

How are you? yeah I shouldprobably sleep soon too, have crisis team appt at 11am, meh don't wanna go, they keep suggesting hospital or sleeping tablets.

Moab is my Washpot is one of my favourite books ever, I've loved Stephen Fry to bits ever since I read it a few years ago. Not read the second one yet though, but I really should given how much I liked the first.

I'm good thanks, really will go to sleep soon as I'm seeing my step-family tomorrow.

Ah yeah you probably should sleep too then, always better to get these stressful things done with the proper energy. Are you very against those suggestions? *hug*

ljmeep 30-12-2010 03:15 AM

thanks, oliver & Helen. :) I think the Nyquill is starting to kick in ... can't stop yawning

*yawns*

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearnight (Post 2630492)
Moab is my Washpot is one of my favourite books ever, I've loved Stephen Fry to bits ever since I read it a few years ago. Not read the second one yet though, but I really should given how much I liked the first.

I'm good thanks, really will go to sleep soon as I'm seeing my step-family tomorrow.

Ah yeah you probably should sleep too then, always better to get these stressful things done with the proper energy. Are you very against those suggestions? *hug*


I've loved Stephen Fry ever since I got the first harry potter on tape with him reading it, that man is a legend.

mmm, yeah I should probably sleep, well I'm not against the hospital idea, except for the fact I'm at home with my family at the moment and a friend is coming new years eve for a few days so that could keep me going until i go back to manchester, its then thats its a worry espeially as i have a very detaild suicide plan, not sure what i think of sleeping tablets
hope you manage to sleep ok *hugs*

*hugs kelly* hope you manage some sleep

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 05:15 AM

oh great, I'm bloody terrified again to turn off my laptop. its 4 am and i have a crisis team appt at 11am, don't want to go though, don't feel safe enough to walk, quite a few roads and a couple of bridges to cross, then if i tell them that they will start suggesting hospital again, but if i lie whats the point of going.

*hides out in a safe corner*

nuclearnight 30-12-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2630563)
oh great, I'm bloody terrified again to turn off my laptop. its 4 am and i have a crisis team appt at 11am, don't want to go though, don't feel safe enough to walk, quite a few roads and a couple of bridges to cross, then if i tell them that they will start suggesting hospital again, but if i lie whats the point of going.

*hides out in a safe corner*

Could you get a taxi? I know they can be a bit pricey but could be worth it to get it out of the way without having to feel too unsafe *hug*

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 05:30 AM

Not really, I hate taxis for so many reasons, plus at my parents atm so they would know. I ma have to try and sleep now, god wish my heart would stop pounding

nuclearnight 30-12-2010 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2630570)
Not really, I hate taxis for so many reasons, plus at my parents atm so they would know. I ma have to try and sleep now, god wish my heart would stop pounding

Oh ok, just want you to get there without feeling unsafe. I hope you sleep as well as can be expected. Hope tomorrow's appointment is over and done with quickly.

Disturbia 30-12-2010 06:38 AM

Morning , Anyone around ?
Am awake because the voices woke me up and now i cant get back to sleep.


xxjuliexx 30-12-2010 06:42 AM

i is here

Disturbia 30-12-2010 06:48 AM

Hi Julie * hugs* how are you ?


xxjuliexx 30-12-2010 06:50 AM

i am ok how r u?

Disturbia 30-12-2010 06:56 AM

Am ok mostly apart from the voices saying things to me .


xxjuliexx 30-12-2010 07:04 AM

*offers hugs*

risenfromperdition 30-12-2010 08:08 AM

Hey julie :)

SparkleKitten 30-12-2010 09:52 AM

So freaking tired. Had to get up to start my endoscope prep. As soon as my dad goes out I'm so having a nap.

Doikers 30-12-2010 11:41 AM

*Hugs Sarah*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Nicole*
*Hugs Helen*
*Hugs Kelly*
*Hugs Oliver*Ohh What books? and good luck with your appointment :)
*Hugs Michelle if okay* Hello , I'm Mark ,Welcome to the ward.
*Hugs Heather* 15 books!! wowsers. That's some reading :)
*Hugs Willow*
*Hugs Julie*

How is everyone ?

one_step_closer 30-12-2010 01:00 PM

*hugs everyone*

I wish I had overdosed yesterday, i'm wasting time. I can't take any more of this.

How are you, Mark?

Doikers 30-12-2010 01:03 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* It's so good that you didn't OD yesterday Lindsay , You fought through the Urges aand you won , it may not feel like much right now but thats an accomplishment :)

one_step_closer 30-12-2010 01:13 PM

Thanks, Mark. How are you doing today?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.