RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Nineflyz 27-02-2008 11:27 AM

thnx for hot choc
need it,
feeling safe with people all around, ppl who understand a bit
slowly unravelling

l.e.g.o 27-02-2008 12:46 PM

i dunno if i can go back i really dont im so sorry-im beyond help
xxx

YodaBearInterrupted 27-02-2008 05:07 PM

*sits in the corner with head down and a cuddly penguin*

I don't want to do it... nope I don't wanna...

Pomegranate 28-02-2008 02:29 AM

In my oh so friggin awedsome wisdom- I AM GETTING DRUNK. WHY? because I CAN and it makes me feel fine aboutr being out of control. Bottle number 2 of wine coming a,long nicely. I should seriously be in onde of these wards :crying:

Nineflyz 28-02-2008 12:30 PM

*sitting in corner wide-eyed and anxious*
i don't know what to do - too much going on in life and i can't fall apart
what if others find out i can't cope

missmandy2009 28-02-2008 03:11 PM

okay a lil prob need help with right here it goes i am trying to get bck with my ex boyfriend but theres this guy i like and i think he likes me but i really really wanna get bck with my ex boyfriend.

grr why is my life so god damn complicated lol i need some help desperatly because its totally confused the **** ouotta me

~*forever_broken*~ 28-02-2008 09:23 PM

This is me, wandering in, not taking care of anyone else (sorry :-( ) and feeling like ****. F**king A I just wish I could bring myself to end it all...

~*forever_broken*~ 29-02-2008 12:28 AM

Seriously considering an OD... And to be honest... I wouldn't care if I accidently took too much and didn't wake up :-(
*curls up in her corner and cries*

l.e.g.o 29-02-2008 12:50 AM

hugs to all=not in good way very much on the way to drunkenness
xxxxxxx
selfdestruct button is ushed

riley. 29-02-2008 12:57 AM

*shuffles back...* i've been away too long...pretending i could cope....
bull....
*hides in corner* i hope its ok to be here

Snorkmaiden 29-02-2008 01:17 AM

ally, you take as much time as you need for yourself. i'll lok after you for now, will take my mind off me for a while.
*hugs you*
am also on my way to drunkenness
just threw 16 days away in a fit of self pity

MammaMia 29-02-2008 01:47 AM

Checking out til Monday, I'm on holiday :D :D :D :D

Take care guys, I love you all & I'll be back on Monday with lots of stories perhaps <3

nikki1922 29-02-2008 01:54 AM

Feel as if There is no were else to turn. My depression is once again winning. I feel as if maybe this is for attention and is not an imblance , Shouldn't I have been fixed by now. Anti-depressants, Support groups, Consllours, Doctors, Impatcient, Hosptail emercency room, Nothing has worked ...I wanna give up sooo BAD :'(

Nineflyz 29-02-2008 07:47 AM

*moves over in the corner to make room for nikki*
i feel the same, i think we safe here for now
*big hugs*

Pomegranate 01-03-2008 01:18 AM

I don't want to be me anymore. I need sleep but instead I am going to end up SIing and getting up early for A+E. :crying::crying::crying:

Kahlia1981 01-03-2008 04:01 AM

Just make it stop. Uni starts on Monday & I have no idea what I'm doing or even if I care. Do I care? About anything? I just want to f**king kill myself. Parental units telling me I'm calmer when all I want to do is smash their heads against brick walls. Been throwing things at work colleagues who won't do their own frigging jobs. Ah I'm too short for this sh*t. Thank god I'm not going back there for two weeks.

*cuddles up under blankie and sucks her thumb while crying*

~*forever_broken*~ 02-03-2008 05:25 PM

*hugs Carole, Emma and anyone else that needs it. Wanders to the kitchen and makes a tray of tea (good and strong), coffee, cocoa and biscuits and brings it back out to share*

Feeling a bit better I think. Second overdose that's done anything... Anyone else felt a bit drunk after one :pinch:... Talking about Thursday nights btw haven't taken one since.

SO tired though...

*wanders back to her corner and curls up with blanket and stuffed lamb for a nap*

Sugar and Spice 02-03-2008 05:57 PM

*gives Ally a big warm hug*
I'm sorry you've been so low lately. Just keep plodding on hun, that's what we all have to do I guess, just keep plodding on.

But then again, I'm wallowing in my own filth (my rooms a **** sty, i havent washed for a while and ive been living off of alcohol and soup (or something just as inadequate)) so my advice is worth **** all.

~*forever_broken*~ 02-03-2008 06:16 PM

Oh Carole hunni
*big, warm hug*
I don't know what to say sweetie... Please take care sweetie, I'm sorry you've been so low.

Much love to you sweetie

PM/email me anytime

chocostashchick 03-03-2008 02:41 AM

*hugs Carole and Alyssa*
look after yourselves, ladies
*passes around fuzzy blankets and cake because i really really want cake right now*