RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 12-10-2010 05:46 PM

Lindsay, it's cold here too brr!!! *hugs you and Mark*

misskitty112 12-10-2010 05:54 PM

I'm sorry I gave you my cold over the internet, Mark. I didn't mean too! :S
Taking things bit by bit is good, I think.

I am anxiety filled today, and I really don't know why.

MammaMia 12-10-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2526835)
I am anxiety filled today, and I really don't know why.

I've been like this today & it sucks. Been actual shaking for most of it. Being so cold here hasn't really helped that either!!!

Doikers 12-10-2010 06:20 PM

Aww Felicia I'm sure it wasn't your cold :P Internet colds are the worst though :)
Quote:

Taking things bit by bit is good, I think.
^^^^ Yep I hope so :)

one_step_closer 12-10-2010 07:08 PM

I don't think I can deal with life any more.

Doikers 12-10-2010 07:19 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* You can deal with whatever life throws at you , you are really strong , If you need to talk I'm about .

shadowedsoul 12-10-2010 07:28 PM

curls up and hides

Doikers 12-10-2010 07:30 PM

*Finds Jill and Hugs*

MammaMia 12-10-2010 07:54 PM

*hugs everybody*

I got some good news. Made me happy & excited aha. Just wish I could shake the rest of this lowness off now.

shadowedsoul 12-10-2010 07:55 PM

thanks mark, just had a really heartbreaking and upseting kind of day. =[

Doikers 12-10-2010 08:05 PM

*Hugs Helen* Yey for good news !:)

*Hugs Jill*

shadowedsoul 12-10-2010 08:20 PM

erm thanks mark. cuddles helen. goes back into hiding place

misskitty112 12-10-2010 08:47 PM

Yay for good news, Helen! *hugs*
*hugs Jill*
*hugs Mark*

so... a guy on youtube commented on one of my videos and said that I was fat. I'm highly upset by this and feel really stupid for feeling like this. Maybe I should just take all my videos down and such?

Doikers 12-10-2010 08:53 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Ignore him Felicia , There are some people online who have nothing better to do than make petty snide comments , They are best ignored , You are not Fat at all , you are very pretty :D
EDIT:- Sorry interupted by the phone , I personally think that you should leave your videos up on youtube , don't give this ******** get you down . What do you talk about on your videos ?

MammaMia 12-10-2010 09:25 PM

Mark, indeed, seeing my bestie again, obviously not for a while yet but least it's set now yay :D

Felicia, yay indeed. I'm sorry someone called you fat. I think you should leave your videos up and ignore the comment. *cuddles tight*

*hugs Jill*

shadowedsoul 12-10-2010 09:43 PM

cuddles everyone. erm really hate me right now. argh!!!!!! jill no one like whats going on, but do you see other people getting upset about it, no. jill you have got keep strong for there sake, even if you dont feel it. sorry kind of a rant, not being the best of days today. sorry

Doikers 12-10-2010 09:48 PM

It's okay to rant Jill , we will listen ,even though you don't like yourself right now I like you *Hugs*

FlyingNy 12-10-2010 09:50 PM

*Hugs Jill* Everything effects differnet people in different ways and there's no right or wrong way to react. It doesn't make you pathetic or weak, something that's trivial to you may be a huge deal for someone else. I hope you're alright.

*Hugs Felicia* That's actually made me proper angry now, so much so, that I just used 'proper' as an ajective. People have no right to say those things, you're not fat and it wouldn't matter in the slightest bit if you were, no one cares except narrow minded people with nothing better to do in their sad little lives but make others feel bad about theirs. You shouldn't take your videos down because of one person, ignore them. They aboviosly have no life. You're beautiful. :)

*Hugs Helen* Really good about seeing your friend again :) At least you have that to look forward to now to help with missing her.

*Hugs Mark* Hey, how are you?

*Hugs Lindsey* You CAN do this, you've proved it so many times before. We're all here for you to help you with this :)

Doikers 12-10-2010 09:55 PM

*Hugs Lia* How are you tonight?
I'm drained , But it's good to talk to people I trust which I did today .
My Auricular Accupuncture helps me sleep so hopefully I'll get some good quality sleep and wake up less tired and be able to pull myself out of bed at a reasonable time tomorrow morning :)

FlyingNy 12-10-2010 09:58 PM

I'm glad you feel able to talk to people Mark.

Well, I was about to say I was alright, but the thought of that just filled me with lonliness and dread, so let's try a different appraoch. I'm not sure how I am. I've been up and down today and currently I'm kinda down, but not triggered. It doesn't help that it's freezing in my room. I just feel...I dunno, sad I guess, but for no apparent reason.