RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 08:30 PM

April~ If you know what statistics you're looking for I could help some...?

Kitkat :) 07-06-2010 08:38 PM

Really emotional recently.
Slightest thing sets me off.
Which is really weird cos I never cry.

I really haven't been myself recently... I'm not even sure who that is.

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:18 PM

*cuddles Kathryn* Maybe your body is trying to work out which emotion triggers which reaction after a time of keeping them all bottled up?

Erm while I'm on here.... I decided it was about time to change up my signature... make it more current and hmmm.... light? Anyhow. I can't get the html to work right for me... sooooooooooooo... April, how did you make your r/v thread link the way it is instead of just a link or a hide box?

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:34 PM

*Squishes Crimson* Sorry I just needed a Squish

xxjuliexx 07-06-2010 09:36 PM

:notsure: morning all

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:41 PM

*squishes Mark back* That's okay to need a squish... I'm good with squishes, hugs, huggles and even cuddles :D

Good morning Julie.

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 09:42 PM

Crimson - if you edit your signature and type "venting spot" (or whatever you want to call it) and then highlight it, and then click on the "insert link button" (looks like a world with a chain over it), and then copy and paste the URL.. it should come up like you want it.

Sorry - i know u asked april... but i figured since i knew.. Didn't mean to butt in

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 09:46 PM

hello everyone how is your morning/ early evening. Poor Sammie shes in hiding cause what I am watching.

It is pretty scary what it is and I am 16!

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:47 PM

Hmmmm I'll go try that Laura. Thanks:) I only asked April specifically since hers was what I was trying to do with mine :) but I welcome the help from anyone who can give it. *huggles*

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:47 PM

Thanks Crimson L) how are you with Huggles? lol

Morning Julie:)

Hey Laura :)

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:48 PM

What are you watching Leigh?

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 09:49 PM

Its not me!! watching it its Becca!!

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 09:50 PM

*hugs crimson* no problem :-)

Hey mark! *hugs* how r u?

*hugs becca (i think that's ur name.. anarchistl0ve?) and Kathryn*

Good morning julie!

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:56 PM

OH sorry Becca , I got confused , what is it your watching?

Hey Laura I'm feeling low, just that sinking into a depression feeling and I can't talk to my mental health SW becsause for the second week in a row he is bringing a med student , which I normally don't mind when I don't have anything importent to say , but they just there and are always pretty and I'm bad being in the room with pretty girls I just get very anxious, but thats not the point , sorry

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:57 PM

Super Awesome! *does the fixed up my siggy bar dance*
*sigh* gotta run to cover the front desk for the next hour now *pouts*

Doikers 07-06-2010 10:00 PM

I am leaving a banana on my keyboard so I remember to eat in the morning , I keep forgeting :S

SO It's 10pm today is over , Im going to toddle of to bed now *Leaves out little packets of hugs and chocolate*

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 10:01 PM

aww im sorry mark. I would imagine it would be hard to talk in front of a med student.. especially since you have no history with them or anything, so not much reason to trust them (or at least that is how i think i would feel). No need to be sorry though. Anxiety makes things so difficult, no matter what the situation is. I wish i could do something to make you feel less low, I'm here if you need to vent or anything though. *offers more hugs*

Glad you got it working Crimson!

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 10:13 PM

sorry guy forgot to mention I too have people i am host to. What Leigh is freaking out about is i was watching the shining.

Kahlia1981 07-06-2010 10:27 PM

*hugs everyone*

My apologies in advance for the lack of individual replies. My brain hasn't fully woken up yet. Just wanted to say:

Crimson: I like your new signature. The FINE acronym I actually have as an avatar type picture lol.

Everyone: *big hugs* for those who can accept them, *safe care packages* for those who want/need/would like them, and I'm thinking of all of you.

I'mJustMe 07-06-2010 10:31 PM

I want to check in, but am I too young? I know this is the forum for older members and I am only 16.