RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Slip 25-11-2008 12:41 PM

I wish this place was real...
I want someone to lock me up until this is over.

MammaMia 25-11-2008 02:18 PM

*cuddles everyone tight*

Emma, go to a different A&E please? Get it looked at, you know you need to *cuddles*

Arrrrrrrrrgh it's ALL I can think about. **** OFF **** OFF **** OF

just-another-gurl 25-11-2008 03:48 PM

*cuddles everony tightly n then hides under her sleeping bag and cries until it all goes away* xxxxx

MammaMia 25-11-2008 04:32 PM

I am so cold.
It's fricking unbelievable.
Maybe I should get dressed into warmer clothes?

BoundNoMore 25-11-2008 05:16 PM

*covers Helen up in a special VERY-warm-but-never-TOO-warm-blanket*

zowie 25-11-2008 06:15 PM

Urgh.
I'm not allowed back at college until they've had a meeting with my social worker and CPN to be sure I'm not a threat to any other students.
What if they don't stick up for me? What if I get kicked out of college? I can't afford to drop out again!!
Oh, and I've been discharged from hospital x

Mary Anne 25-11-2008 06:57 PM

*big hugs too all*

my life is crap :(

*curls up under blanket*

BoundNoMore 25-11-2008 07:07 PM

*cuddles Zowie*
I am sure they will stuck up for you hun.

What's up Mary Anne?
Anything you would like to talk about?

MammaMia 25-11-2008 07:23 PM

Thanks Amanda, you ok? I'm really shaking sor sorry if I make typing kmaistakes :(

*hides under her covers*

BoundNoMore 25-11-2008 08:33 PM

You are most most welcome Helen, my dear <3

MammaMia 25-11-2008 09:37 PM

Love you. xxxxxx

BoundNoMore 25-11-2008 09:45 PM

Love you too dear.
*cuddles*

Kahlia1981 25-11-2008 10:19 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I feel so alone. I can't talk to my mother because all she does is keep telling me what I'm doing wrong. And my flat mate is at work.

Get this: I rang our social security (Centrelink) yesterday to tell them that I would be moving on Saturday so that they can send my pension card and other assorted details to the correct address. I told them that it was share housing and they asked the sex of the people I'll be sharing with. When I told them that it would be one male and one female and me they said they had to send a "relationship" form so that they could see if me and the male (who I'm presently flatting with) are in a relationship. My flat mates response to this was "you should have said it's okay I just f*ck him I don't date him).

On the good side however I get a $500 cash advance tomorrow, my normal pay on Friday, and some time in the couple of weeks after that $1400 as a special pensioner bonus. This means I'll be able to afford rent and textbooks and other assorted necessities.

I'd better go, I've been blabbering on quite a bit.

Oh ... if anyone wants some heat I'd quite happily swap a bit of what we have here. It's about 7:15 am and it's already 30 degrees Celsius.

Love to you all <3

MammaMia 25-11-2008 11:07 PM

*cuddles Manda & Kahlia*

I honestly don't know what to do. I had a friend, whom I fell out with because of constantly using me as someone to moan to and never let me moan or anything. Plus she accussed me of lying about being raped nd her boyfriend was just as bad. Now all of the sudden she's gotten back in contact with me saying she wants to talk. She's pregnant and I half wondered if she had been lying but it seems its true. Anyway I really don't know what to do. I mean I miss her a ton, yet she hurt me so bad and I swore to everyone who's friend with her & me, that we'd never ever be friends (I did it everytime we fell out this year before that point) so I really don't know what to do....I don't want to fall for it all over again, yet I can't help but wonder what lies in store?

HELP?????????

Detour. Derail 26-11-2008 12:52 AM

Urgh.
Curls up.
Disappears forever.

Kahlia1981 26-11-2008 12:58 AM

*cuddles Manda, Helen and Alexx*

Helen, I wish I could help. I've had a few friendships break up for what seem to be similar reasons. I don't know but what is your head and what is your heart telling you ? If you rekindle the friendship make sure you set some rules. After all you are studying aren't you ? So make times when you will be studying and times when you will just be recovering and if she contacts you during those times you can say you are studying. Remember, you can always say that you need some time for yourself or not answer phone calls/emails/etc.

Sorry I realise that probably won't help.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Snuffles 26-11-2008 05:41 AM

Wanders in to give some hugs...

zowie 26-11-2008 10:08 AM

What do I do with my day?
Feel a bit sick with anxiety x

mouse in darkness 26-11-2008 12:10 PM

my mum makes me feel so down at times. She continually says she will visit and never shows up. I don't know how to deal with it it makes me feel like hurting myself. It feels like I set myself up every time. Idon't know what to do any more. Please help.

Slip 26-11-2008 12:12 PM

Sending doona's & lollie pops to everyone...