RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Emo 15-07-2011 05:34 PM

Got a new alter that wants to drink , we have told her not to hopefully she will listen
also i changed my name from angel21 to Darkasylum

PoisonedApple 15-07-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

I've just got back from hospital after I OD'd yesterday. I had a mixed experience, but for once no body treated me badly because I'm trans, in fact the 2 paramedics and one nurse were so lovely about it.
there was one slightly dodgy moment when a Dr mentioned the R and G words (religion and god) we got into a 10 minute argument, which was rather random in the middle of A and E.
the psych I saw this morning was **** though and just told me to think positively and that it was my fault I was depressed, so I just nodded and agreed with him so he would send me home.
I think I'd have rather liked to see that argument. As for the psych though, that is just awful! I'm glad that everyone seemed to be so lovely about you being trans :)

Quote:

Quote:

*hugs Crimson* I hope you enjoy the wedding and you look very pretty in your pic.
Quote:

*Hugs Crimson* You look really pretty hun :)
Quote:

Crimson - you look great!
Quote:

*hugs Crimson* you look lovely in that pic, enjoy the wedding.

Thanks Guys!

Glad your internet is back, Laura!

I agree with Oliver, Mara... I find the language far less appalling than the treatment of that nurse.

*cuddles the worry out of Mark*

*hugs everyone*
*waves at Angel*
*passes out some wedding cake* It's white cake with raspberry cream between the layers and a white chocolate 'frosting'... It's delicious.

The wedding was stressful and the whole day went entirely as far from planned as could be. But David looked nice and the kids were adorable. I might post pics later if I remember (left the cord for my camera at home).

How is everyone doing now? (last post was an hour ago...)

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 06:29 PM

*hugs Crimson* I'm sorry the wedding didn't go quite to plan.

I'm still feeling really physically ill, feel really sick and dazed. going to try sleep it off soon.

one_step_closer 15-07-2011 06:36 PM

*hugs everyone*

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 06:58 PM

*hugs Lindsay* how are you?

one_step_closer 15-07-2011 07:14 PM

I'm not too bad. Fighting off urges to self harm but I think I can cope. How are you feeling now, Oliver?

PoisonedApple 15-07-2011 07:26 PM

*hugs Oliver* It's okay. C was being way too demanding and putting too much of the work for her day off on everyone else. Her mother redid the table centerpieces 5 times before telling her to pick from what she had already done or she didn't get one... In the end she was rushing it, stressing everyone out, hadn't planned well and while things looked nice it was obvious it wasn't well organized.

I hope a nap helps Oliver. *hugs*

*hugs Lindsay* How are you? *edit* scratch that you answered while I was typing... Glad you're doing okay today :)

Louise 15-07-2011 07:31 PM

~~hugs everyone~~

Just to say that I am back from being on holiday :)

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 07:39 PM

*hugs Lindsay, Crimson and Louise*

I'm still feeling pretty physically ill, mentally I'm not sure how I'm feeling.

one_step_closer 15-07-2011 07:45 PM

Make sure you're looking after yourself, Oliver.

Doikers 15-07-2011 07:50 PM

Hey angel *waves*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Lindsay*

Hugs Louise* Did you have fun?

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 07:51 PM

I am trying to Lindsay, just chilling in bed going to try sleeping soon, butjust feel so ill that sleep seems impossible.

one_step_closer 15-07-2011 07:55 PM

It's good that you're at least resting, I hope you feel better soon.

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 08:01 PM

thanks Lindsay *hugs*

Doikers 15-07-2011 08:20 PM

I've been ill, Yuck , I have drank Ginger and Lime tea , It's horrible and I don't know what I'll do if I can't keep my night meds down.... I need Hugging (Yes I know I blatently asked :P)

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 08:24 PM

*huggles Mark* sorry you've been ill, I hope you get better soon

PoisonedApple 15-07-2011 09:01 PM

*huggles mark extra hard*
could you take an anti-emetic?

one_step_closer 15-07-2011 09:10 PM

*hugs Mark*

I've just stupidly told someone from a dating site about my mental health problems. I can't keep my idiotic mouth shut. My OT keeps telling me that I tell people about my issues too quickly but I didn't believe her.

Doikers 15-07-2011 09:14 PM

*Hugs Lindsay Hard*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Crimson* I took Tums type things.

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 09:14 PM

*hides in garden*