RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 30-12-2010 01:41 PM

thanks mark. *hugs* i can't make myself throw it out. i've tried, but i can't do it. i'm terrified of giving it to my housemate because he said that if he found out that if i had these items again he'd send me to hospital and i CAN"T go to hospital. it's not safe for me there. it's a catch-22 situation.

right now i don't know what to do ... i'm hoping that the urge/feeling/thoughts will start to ease :-(

MammaMia 30-12-2010 01:45 PM

Kahlia, you're allowed to post for support/have a moan/whatever. Regardless of how much you can/can't get allowed. We wouldn't be better off without you. I know I wouldn't be and would be absolutely devastated to find out. You're one of my ryl friends who I've known the longest and has stood by me through everything. The urges will go eventually. I know they're so so so strong but you've done so well to keep fighting them this long and still keep fighting them. Please don't do anything. Could you not wrap items in black bag or something and take them to your bin?? *hugs massively* I'm always here for you Kahlia, no matter what. I'm just sorry I can't do more to help *big cuddles* I don't blame you for wanting to give up, I know things have been really really rough, but you can get past all this. You've done so so so well not to cut for so long, that shows that you can recover from everything.

Doikers 30-12-2010 02:00 PM

Waited for the Postman to come before I had a bath because you know that as soon as I shampoo up he'll ring the doorbell hehe . Still I'm in my Birthday top now that I got from Hannah L . It's great to bundle up in and I feel better for being clean :)

SparkleKitten 30-12-2010 02:30 PM

Ugh, so rough on these laxatives, and mums moaning about me not being able to eat normal foods. Just had my last solid foods until after the procedure. I have a pot of jelly for later though. *sigh* hows the ward?

Doikers 30-12-2010 02:31 PM

When is your Procedure Sarah ? Good luck with it *Hugs*

SparkleKitten 30-12-2010 02:45 PM

Endoscopy, examining the entire GI tract. :(

Edit: Is at half 8 tomorrow morning, they changed my appointment time...

MammaMia 30-12-2010 02:50 PM

*hugs Sarah* Good luck :)

Mark, I so badly want my parcel to commmmmme =[

Doikers 30-12-2010 03:30 PM

I know the feeling Helen:S I'm waiting on pacels/packes with My Chritmas Money stuff in as well . And socks and stuff too :P

frenchhorn 30-12-2010 03:43 PM

*hugs Sarah* good luck with it, hope it goes ok.

*hugs helen and mark* I'm waiting for my books to come from amazon, want to read them now!! Mark- I ordered Christopher Hitchin's God is not Great and both of Stephen Fry's autobiographies, can't wait for them to get here.
How are you both?

MammaMia 30-12-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2631075)
I know the feeling Helen:S I'm waiting on pacels/packes with My Chritmas Money stuff in as well . And socks and stuff too :P

Eeeek!!! Hope the money one wasn't cash, people have a habit of stealing those =/ A few times I got mine safely but one of my 18th birthday cards got stolen in the post because it had cash in it!!! Hope everyone parcels (including Oliver's) arrive very shortly :)

Oliver, I'm good. Had bit of a bad morning but I've calmed down lol. How are you?

SparkleKitten 30-12-2010 03:50 PM

Had last laxative. No more food for me now. Its such god awful stuff. Who thought it'd be a good idea to make it dissolve in liquid?!

MammaMia 30-12-2010 03:56 PM

*cuddles Sarah*

Doikers 30-12-2010 04:01 PM

Oh Helen I meant the stuff thats in the parcels and packages is what I bought with my Christmas money , No-one has sent me money in the post to my knowledge but that would be a nice envelope to open should it happen :)

MammaMia 30-12-2010 04:04 PM

Oh that's good Mark :)

SparkleKitten 30-12-2010 04:42 PM

*curls up* mums yelling at me because I need the bathroom a lot :(

Doikers 30-12-2010 04:44 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I's sorry your Mum's yelling at you :(

ljmeep 30-12-2010 04:48 PM

*sneaks in and takes a spot in a dark corner to hide* I feel numb and out of sorts today. Already SIed... :( *cries silent tearsand hugs knees to chest*

SparkleKitten 30-12-2010 04:50 PM

I'm hiding in my room with my laptop now, so at least I'm safe. Nice snuggly warm bed :)

nicole94 30-12-2010 04:50 PM

*Hugs everyone.* So my sisters just being a little bitch latley, shes awful. I really wanna hit her, but i'm trying to keep my temper under control.

Doikers 30-12-2010 04:53 PM

*Hugs Kelly* I'm sorry you S.I.'d please make sure you take care of your cut/s . * sits by You*