RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

one_step_closer 11-03-2011 02:42 PM

I don't think it will, Mark. Or it will take too long. I don't have the strength to get through this.

How are you?

Doikers 11-03-2011 04:19 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*
I'm feeling caffeinated :P

Louise 11-03-2011 05:03 PM

hugs everyone

PoisonedApple 11-03-2011 05:53 PM

*hugs everyone*
How are you lot?
I need out of my head. *insert 'off with her head'-like remark here* (my sense of humor is a bit... ummm... odd today, much like everything else...)

Doikers 11-03-2011 06:12 PM

*Hugs Louise* How are you hun?

*Hugs Crimson* It's okay to have an odd sense of humour :P I hope it's not "bad odd"

PoisonedApple 11-03-2011 06:57 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : pardon me while I freak out, have an anxiety fit, whine and complain
!****! Well I just learned that 2 people from my office are in Japan and Hawaii respectively right now... and no one knows how they are regarding the earthquake and tsunami. Plus as a bonus the tsunami could hit far enough inland to hit my town up here in Alaska. :(
The house may not be sold to me after all... even if I were ok paying the over-charged-ness to make the repairs, some repairs can't be made until the snow is gone and the ground has thawed putting us way past the original date for closing. This pisses me off but on the upside D says if we have to stay where we are till October we may just move to California after all (something I have been wanting desperately to do for years now.) Either way I just want a home of my own (though the warmer climate would be super wonderful) and I just never foresaw this as a reason for our move... The amount I would be able to pull from my 401 k after I stop working here would be enough to pay down a very large chunk of a home loan though or a good amount to live off of for several months till I found a new job... We'll see...

I dunno, Mark, is my Alice in wonderland reference to needing to be out of my head a good or bad odd?

Doikers 11-03-2011 07:38 PM

Oh Crimson I totally didn't get that reference , Not watched the latest film though . I hope your office-mates are okay *Hugs*

*Spots and hugs Oliver*

frenchhorn 11-03-2011 07:43 PM

*hugs Mark* how are you?

*hugs Crimson* I hope the people in your office are ok and I hope it doesnt hit you.

*hugs everyone*

PoisonedApple 11-03-2011 08:10 PM

lolz Mark, I was referring to the book... though I think it was part of the old cartoon version too... *ponders* I dunno it just seemed the perfect statement to follow that point in my mind so I added it in.

Thanks Mark & Oliver, I hope it doesn't hit us too... the quake in Japan was only .5 below the one that dropped half of Anchorage into the ocean in 1964 (and resulted in the beach being like quick sand and getting fenced off) so between all the quakes and the tsunami warnings and all -i work about 2 blocks from the bay- I'm a bit freaked out. Makes the thought of moving to Cali all the better I think.

Oh! Did I tell you guys my friend from back in High School that I haven't seen in over a decade will be moving closer to me? After HS she moved to Ohio but today she began her move and she's on her way to Seattle! She can't get up here to see me until after her upcoming surgery in April or May (date not definitive yet) but she's gonna be much closer and she can visit soon!

PoisonedApple 11-03-2011 08:11 PM

wow that ^ post makes it seem like a random bouncy tour through my head... *shrugs* I am kinda all over the place right now though, guess it shows...

Doikers 11-03-2011 08:15 PM

I haven't read the book in a long while Crimson :S
Thats good that your High School friend is moving closer :)
Random Bouncy tours are often the best kind :)

Doikers 11-03-2011 09:57 PM

*Night Time Hugs My Wardies*

FlyingNy 11-03-2011 11:27 PM

Hello all. Night night Mark *bed time hugs*

*Normal hug/waves for all others*

misskitty112 12-03-2011 12:02 AM

Hey Lia,
How are you? *hugs*

FlyingNy 12-03-2011 01:13 AM

Hey Felicia. I just wrote a poem that pretty much sums up how I feel right now. Also so incredibly bored that I just watched Tracy Beaker Returns on BBC iplayer. It's a show for kids.

How are you doing? *HUgs*

misskitty112 12-03-2011 01:53 AM

I'm lacking concentration and I have a huge paper to finish.

FlyingNy 12-03-2011 01:57 AM

Know the feeling. It sucks when you can't concentrate for any more than about 2 minutes and there's things that NEED to be done. I hope you get it done alright :/

FlyingNy 12-03-2011 02:13 AM

I'm going to bed now Felicia. Night night, I hope you get your paper done :) *Night time hugs*

Doikers 12-03-2011 12:16 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Felicia*

Kahlia1981 12-03-2011 12:24 PM

*huggles you all*
Miss && love you all.
Take care && look after yourselves.