RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kuwairo 19-06-2008 07:10 PM

We need to have applied for finance in 9 days?
I haven't even started...
:s

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:12 PM

Apparently so. I haven't even looked at it yet :S

*hugs Ku* you ok apart from that?

Kuwairo 19-06-2008 07:19 PM

*hugs*
we had longer than that last year...*panics*
otherwise not so bad...work was ok but I just constantly have food/si on the brain...
how are you hun?

l.e.g.o 19-06-2008 07:20 PM

i just wanna die!!

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:23 PM

*hugs* I think it's just a sort of 'we'll-say-this-date-so-we-don't-have-to-do-so-much-work-later' type thing, helps more people get their money by the time uni starts...

I'm ok-ish, just kind of feeling sort of ill at the moment.

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:24 PM

*hugs newlife* Anything in particular happened to make you feel like this sweetheart?

~*forever_broken*~ 19-06-2008 07:24 PM

Thanks guys, for letting me know about everyone else.

Newlife luv, hang in there sweetie. I'm rather crap as far as support goes atm but hang in here, there's lots of folks coming in and out who carae and are fab when it comes to supporting others.

*throws her sopping wet pillow at Emma*
lol Love you sweetie, you made me smile and I DESPERATLY needed that.
Mmm, as for work, my schedual changes weekly as we feed a bunch of people that come to the school for camps and and conferences and stuff like that... and when the group before wanted to eat may be different than the group that is here now... Pluse these folks tend to change their minds frequent;y:pinch: How are you Emma luv? *snuggles you* Please stay safe hunni and remember that I love you.

Hey LP Emma :-D Glad to see you and hear that you're doing great. That's always nice, for sure. If I don't remember tomorrow Happy Birthday :-D

*hugs her Blondie-mom*
Sounds like you've got quite a day ahead of you... Please take care of yourself.
:crying: I'm doing really awful right now. Woke up feeling ****, was late getting up, had a crap morning even before I got to work... I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that I started taking 300 mg of Wellbutrin instead of 450 mg (the tablets I got in the mail were 300 mg tablets with instructions to take one a day... where as before I was taking three 150 mg tablets for a total of 450 mgm)... I'm thinking of waiting a few more days and seeing whether or not it all changes... but I've got a wedding to go to this weekend and I'll possibly be sleeping over one night... and I'm not sure I can handle that if I'm still feeling so ****... or worse :crying:

*curls up in her corner and cries until she has to go to work*

Pomegranate 19-06-2008 07:25 PM

Newlife, talk to us. We can't help unless you explain what is going on hun *hugs*

Pomegranate 19-06-2008 07:30 PM

*passes Ally a tissue and a teddy to cry into* Could you not cut up a tablet so you could take the full 450mg? It could well be that, not sure what Wellbutrin is but if it's an AD or an AA then it could be. Not really got any advice except to try and block it out and we will be thinking of you. I love you xxx

*hugs Auburn* not surprised you are a bit stressed doing all that work. But the money HAS to cheer you up a bit? A smidgen? Maybe?

*hugs Ku* Will be here on and off if you want to talk at all x

Did you have fun doing it Hells? x

Kuwairo 19-06-2008 07:39 PM

^ thanks hun
*hugs*
*hugs all who need hugs*
sorry I'm a bit crappy at support right now, but keep talking and take care guys xx

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:40 PM

Yeah, the money pretty much makes it all worthwhile. Stupid thing is, it's almost exactly what I was doing on my gap year, but all of a sudden it seems like more work than it did then.

*hugs Ally* It's quite possible that it is the medication that means you're feeling like that, I don't know what to suggest apart from what Emma said about cutting one of the other ones in half to make it up to the right amount?

l.e.g.o 19-06-2008 07:47 PM

Sorry-i know im not really being ver clear and i know im not doing much support so im sorry-i dont deserve anyones help

*hugs to all*

Pomegranate 19-06-2008 07:51 PM

I didn't mean it in a critical way sweetie *hugs you*. You DO deserve people's help and don't worry about supporting at the moment. Focus on you and making yourself better so that soon you will feel able to help other people. I asked you to elaborate just because I am worried about you and not sure how to help at the moment. Please try and keep yourself safe.

Is there a friend you could meet up with so you are not alone? *gives more hugs and a bar of Cadburys*

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 07:52 PM

*hugs* sweetheart, we can't make you talk, but we're all here to support you and help you, and listen if you want to open up to us. You don't always have to be supporting, sweetheart, sometimes you have to concentrate on yourself.

l.e.g.o 19-06-2008 08:06 PM

i just need to harm-i dont feel im coping with anything very well at the moment and feel out of control alot of the time-im in my placement as a teacher and i feel like im never gonna achieve what i need to and so going to fail-everything is out of control-i have a meeting with my mentor tomorrow and im wondering whther to tell her about just the depression or is that just me making excuses
im useless sorry
xx

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 08:11 PM

*gets up out of the corner, gives everyone a hug, a mug of choco and climbs back into the corner*

X

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 08:21 PM

*hugs Newlife and razorblade babi*

You're not useless sweetie, you're just struggling. I know it seems like you're making excuses if you tell your mentor about the depression, but they may be able to help you, make allowances for you if they know about it. Talk to your mentor about your worries, sweetie, it's what they're there for, they want you to do the best you can, and they can't help you to achieve that if they don't know about the problems... (uh... sorry that was so long :S)

You ok over there razorblade babi? I'm around if you wanna talk about anything.

xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 19-06-2008 08:26 PM

I think if I cut them in half I won't have enough to last me till I can get the prescription refilled (it's an AD btw, one of two I get to take :pinch:).

*hugs Newlife, Emma, Ku, and RBB (cause I can't spell it atm, sorry)*

I'm **** for support but I love you guys.

razorblade_babi 19-06-2008 08:27 PM

i'll be ok hun, just needed to sit somewhere safe for a while. im not a big talker. . .unless its random nonsense!lol!

X

And RBB is fine to call me :) even i cant be arsed to type my name! lol. . .or Im Emz if ya want.
X

l.e.g.o 19-06-2008 10:00 PM

i just dont wanna feel like im making excuses-im also unsure how they are ging t react to it-thanks for support
xxx