RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PsychoKitty2010 08-01-2011 01:23 AM

-hugs ward-

Cazki 08-01-2011 01:24 AM

Thanks :) thanks for the hug. How are you? Its amazing what music can do. I'v never even heard this before, i was just browsing through "calm music and relaxing music" on u tube. *Hugs Kitty* How are you Kitty?

PsychoKitty2010 08-01-2011 01:28 AM

Going insane. Getting worse as time goes by.

Cazki 08-01-2011 01:34 AM

I'm so sorry kitty :( PoisenedApple: iv forgotton your name sorry. I feel so calm and soothed, that music is awesome, iv got it playing now.

MammaMia 08-01-2011 01:39 AM

-cuddles everybody-

Cazki 08-01-2011 01:44 AM

Heya Helen :) *Hugs Helen* how are you?

Kahlia1981 08-01-2011 01:46 AM

*cuddles everyone who can accept*

MammaMia 08-01-2011 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsoon (Post 2645197)
Heya Helen :) *Hugs Helen* how are you?

I'm good. Yourself? *hugs Ian*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 2645201)
*cuddles everyone who can accept*

*hugs Kahlia verry tightly*

Cazki 08-01-2011 01:49 AM

I'm good thanks Helen :) i wasnt feeling a 100% until i listened to some awesome calm music, which i gave a link to just now. I feel much better now.

MammaMia 08-01-2011 01:49 AM

Glad to hear it :) Magical how music can help make us feel better isn't it?

PsychoKitty2010 08-01-2011 02:01 AM

I have no idea what I am going to do. I'm freaking out right now. I got in contact with the financial aid office at the school today to find out when I would get my financial aid money. They looked at my account and said it's iffy with me because I had to take a medical withdraw from this last semester. So they are going to review my case on either Monday or Tuesday of next week to decide if they are going to allow me to get financial aid for this next semester or not. He said that since it's my first medical withdraw and stuff, I have a good chance of being approved, but there is still a chance I can be denied. If I am denied, I will have to withdraw again. But that's not really what I'm worried about. Without that money I will be homeless. I won't have a cell phone or internet connection anymore. No gas for my car. I am living off of my financial aid money. If I am denied, everything will be horrible. And I have to wait until sometime next week, when they decide to review my case, to know if I am going to be homeless or not. Also, if I don't get my financial aid, that means I won't be able to go see my counselor or doctor anymore.

Another thing that is driving me crazy is the question on whether I am pregnant or not. My menstrual cycle still hasn't started. It is 2 days late. I do not have another home pregnancy test to take, and can't afford getting another one. I mean, I could go get one from the dollar store, but that would be a waste of a dollar because their tests are not the most accurate (I had a friend who had a sister that was 6 months pregnant who took one of the tests from the dollar store and it came back negative). I have an appointment with a clinic for next Thursday to get a test, but that is still like a week away. I'm pretty sure I am pregnant at this point, but need the confirmation in order to receive medical. I have to receive medical if I am because I need to get in and be seen right away since I will be considered high risk because of my tubular pregnancy 6 months ago. If I am pregnant, and do get medical, I will be able to go see a different doctor and counselor, if I get denied my financial aid, but that raises 2 problems. One, what would be the point if I am homeless? And for two, I would have to start all over again with someone else that I don't know and that is extremely difficult for me to do being as I do not trust people very well.

I am just so stressed out right now. I have no idea how I am going to survive this weekend. I'm freaking out. I want to cut. I'm feeling suicidal. But there's not a damn thing I can do to make it better. The school just has to take their sweet ass time. I can't handle this waiting. I don't know what to do.

-sits in her dark corner and hugs her knees and rocks back and forth-

Sorry. sorry.

PoisonedApple 08-01-2011 02:13 AM

*cuddles Kitty*
I'm sorry, I'm pretty useless for anything but a hug and a listening ear right now.

PsychoKitty2010 08-01-2011 02:28 AM

-hugs crimson- Thanks.

SoMuchMore 08-01-2011 07:21 AM

*hugs crimson, kitty, ian, helen, kahlia, sarah, and everyone else who posted before this page*

i know i'm being useless lately... can't be on much/feeling worse is making it harder to catch up :-/

Kahlia1981 08-01-2011 10:27 AM

*huggles everybody*
sorry. i'm pretty useless for anything else at the moment :-(

xxjuliexx 08-01-2011 11:02 AM

missed lotsa pages like 25

Doikers 08-01-2011 11:43 AM

*Hugs Helen*
*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Nicole*
*Hugs Sarah*
*Hugs Ian*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Kitty*
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs Amy*

FlyingNy 08-01-2011 12:16 PM

*Hugs Amy* Hello :) How are you?

*Hugs Mark* How are you doing today?

*Hugs Kitty* By the sounds of your situation, I can't see why you wouldn't get the aid. But the waiting does sound horrible. I hate waiting for so much as an exam result, so I can't imagine how horrible this must be.

*Hugs Kahlia* I don't think you're useless, we all have our episodes where we can't face anyone else's problems on top of our own. How are you this morning?

*Hugs Laura* Like I said to Kahlia,it's alright, you don't have to do individuals and things every time. Is there anything you want to talk about?

*Hugs Ian, Helen and Crimson*

Doikers 08-01-2011 12:20 PM

*Hugs Lia* I feel okay , determined that I won't drink (alcohol) for the next 3 days so I can say I been off it for 3 days to my keyworker . Kind of triggered though :( I am waiting in for the post person then I'll go for a walk , It's nice out and there isn't any ice by the look of it the rain washed away the snow before it could ice up . How are you hun?

FlyingNy 08-01-2011 12:30 PM

It's actually sunny here. Shocking. Well done on your drinking :) I know you can do it. I love walking. If I want to clear my head, I walk, and if I want to escape, I run.

I'm alright today. Got nothing to do, so may die of boredem by the end of it though.