RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 25-10-2010 03:13 AM

*cuddles everyone*

YodaBearInterrupted 25-10-2010 03:50 AM

*gives everyone in here hugs*

*then screams*

*then sits down in corner and cries softly and rocks back and forth*

I just wish this would all stop, seriously. Why am I always getting the bad stuff?

Doikers 25-10-2010 08:21 AM

*Hugs YodaBearInterrupted*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Ryuu*

*Hugs Laura*

SoMuchMore 25-10-2010 08:28 AM

*hugs matthew* whats wrong? Here if you want to talk or PM me anytime.

*hugs mark* morning! as i assume its morning for you. its 2:30am here.. I have yet to fall asleep

Doikers 25-10-2010 09:00 AM

*Hugs Laura* Morning back at you :) I am groggy with sleep but have early appointments today and I got to get to the bank too , You having trouble sleeping ?:S *Puts some lavender oil in a sprayer and sprays a relaxing scent about your bed* Try now :)

Kahlia1981 25-10-2010 09:39 AM

*huggles all*

Helen - Happy milestone day!!
26 months for me today!!
*throws confetti 'cause she feels like it*

Doikers 25-10-2010 09:50 AM

*Thorws Confetti for Kahlia And Dances with her :)*

Kahlia1981 25-10-2010 10:01 AM

Thanks Mark!!! Only four months to go until I make 2.5 years SI free!! (If I can last that long lol)

misskitty112 25-10-2010 11:39 AM

Wow Kahlia almost 2.5 years! That's awesome! I'm sure you can make it.

It's 6:30 AM, and I am awake after just going to sleep at 2 AM. Why? Why? Why? But I have classes at 8,9, and 10 AM so I know if I let myself sleep again I'll miss them. Today's gonna test me... I can tell.
*starts plotting ways to catch a nap in the library between her class at 10 and class at noon*

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 01:12 PM

*Hugs Helen and Kahlia* That's great, both of you :)

*Hugs everyone else.*

How is everyone?

x

frenchhorn 25-10-2010 01:15 PM

congrats Kahlia thats awesome.

*hugs everyone*

I hate the fact that I'm getting into trouble for being ill, if I was missing lectures for a physical illness I bet I wouldn't be getting into trouble, but cos its mental health stuff its like I'm not trying hard enough when I really am, they really don't realise how hard I am trying to get to my lectures, buits so hard when all you want to do is die.

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 01:35 PM

*Hugs Oliver* It really sucks when people don't understand and it's hurtful too. I'm sorry that it's going on with you.

I've actually managed to get something done today. I got up, had a shower, took the dog for a walk and now I'm attempting to tackle the moutain of half term homework and meanwhile being distracted by Harry Potter.

Doikers 25-10-2010 01:59 PM

Met with Sharron my Nurse then Kat My Course Keyworker.
The meeting with Sharron was quite light until I said I felt like drinking on my birthday , but I think I NEEDED to get that out and feel better about it now , I think I will be taking Diaz around my birthday though , but thats the lesser of two evils yep.
Then Kat and I talked , fot a bit, pretty in depth about my S.I. which was nice (right word?) to get off my chest.

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Oliver* It sucks that you are being treated so badly :(

*Hugs Felicia* *Makes Coffee for to wake up okay , or tea or flavoured water if you prefer :)

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 02:37 PM

*Hugs Mark* I'm glad you were able to get some stuff off your chest. I hope your birthday isn't as bad as you think it's going to be.

I'm dead emotional today. I just cried listening to Dolly Parton.

Doikers 25-10-2010 03:55 PM

*Hugs Lia* I hope my birthday won't be too bad either , it's in 2 weeks , but then there the 9th of November which I have some support for but am concerned about.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 04:02 PM

Thanks for remembering Kahlia & thanks for the congratulations Lia :)

*hugs ward*

Isn't it just ****ing fantastic when you upset your best friend & you already had nobody else to talk to? (Y) Least we're okay now, but still. I hate upsetting her or having arguments. Worst thing in the world. Well my world. Never mind, I'm just pathetic & a worthless piece of ****.

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 04:05 PM

*Hugs Helen* You're not those things, you've came so far in your battle against SI. Everyone has thier disagreements and at least it's all OK now.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 04:11 PM

*hugs Lia* I am. I honestly feel like I've hardly come anywhere. Even one of my closest friends tried to point out that it is huge, four months away from a year, despite ALL the **** I've gone & am going through, I still haven't done it. But I just don't feel proud or anything. Don't even understand why. Just feel like I don't deserve to be I think. All I want to do is ****ing cut heh.

Doikers 25-10-2010 04:12 PM

*Hugs Helen* You are NOT pathetic or worthless .

MammaMia 25-10-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs Mark* Wish I could believe you.