RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 02:31 AM

i love u heather

risenfromperdition 25-05-2010 02:34 AM

love you too *smiles at*

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 02:37 AM

*puts empty yogurt down* there done.. t's over

taz35 25-05-2010 02:40 AM

*throws even more confetti* As if I forgot to congratulate you both on your accomplishments :crazy: CONGRATSSSSS <3 :-D

*hugs Laura & Heather*

*hugs Julie* I'm glad you ate your yogurt hun :-)

Kahlia1981 25-05-2010 06:01 AM

*hugs/waves at all*

My mother really upset me. Now I want to do something stupid even though I know it's a knee-jerk reaction. I just hate it how my mother cares more about other people than me. I guess it's just because I should be dead by now.

*disappears*

Pnuemonia[Blue] 25-05-2010 08:38 AM

Morning everyone.
I feel really bad. Been having flashbacks so feel really drained. Found out something bad yesterday and it won't leave me head.

Sorry I haven't been around much for you guys.

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 08:50 AM

*curls up*

Doikers 25-05-2010 10:15 AM

Helen :) Way to go on 3 months free ! *throws confettti too* * Hugs*

*Hugs Emma*

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry your mother upset you , please try not to do anything "Stupid" as a knee jerk reaction :S

*Hugs Taz*

*Hugs Julie* It good that you eat , well done:)

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs all my other wardmates*

Doikers 25-05-2010 10:56 AM

Do I 1) Go and lie on my bed and wait for the urges to pass
2)Go for a walk and try and walk away the urges
3) Give in to the Urges ?

Hmmm. I have NO energy, none , I want to cut , I really do , my arms are covered but I know what they look like . I don't feel I have the energy for A walk, not yet , I have an appointment later and could go out for it early and walk by the canal first , I'l go and lay down , just for a bit hmmm hope the urge leaves .

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 11:07 AM

*hugs mark*

dont cut hun ur stronger then it

*curls up* i dont feel sick i dont feel sick i dont feel sick i dont feel sick:sad:

Doikers 25-05-2010 11:14 AM

*Hugs Julie*
I am gonna go to bed for about 20 minutes , hope it passes:S

Also.....
Hayley woud like to say that her laptop seems to have broken a bit and she can't get it to stay on which is why she hasen't been online today :S

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 11:17 AM

ok night hunny
i might head to sleep hopefully

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 11:18 AM

Mark *tackle hugs* Try and distract yourself, maybe a bit of WoW after lying down for a bit? and whilst lying down, maybe listen to some music to keep your mind OFF fantasies of SI? Just a thought... wish I could help you more. :( *curls up next to and offers to hold both of your hands again* :)

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 11:21 AM

Julie, sleep well, love. *cuddles*

Kahlia, I'm sorry your mum upset you - but you "shouldn't" be dead by now, you have a life to live and I'm betting that you're gonna be doing great things in it once you get more stable. Hopefully that didn't offend. :-S Just please don't do anything "stupid," we love you too much here. *cuddles*

Heather, how are you, hon? *squishes*

Laura, what's going on? It feels like there's something you aren't telling us, even though that's okay if you don't want to bare your soul here or anything... that's fine. I was just curious, 'cause maybe we can help somehow? *cuddles gently* I'm here for you, and my PM box is open if you need. ♥

Anyone want non-allergic kitty snuggles? (I fixed 'em just special for Laura so she wouldn't have to leave the ward!! :D) 'cause I have a snuggly kitty in my lap right now. :)

*cuddles everyone I've missed*

xxjuliexx 25-05-2010 11:26 AM

*rock* i dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sicki dont feel sick

one_step_closer 25-05-2010 11:34 AM

*hugs everyone*

shadowedsoul 25-05-2010 11:54 AM

*Sneaks back in and rocks back and forth* it wasn't you
it wasn't you it wasn't you. Damn it can't beleve how much
of a hold you have on me.hate the fact I panick when
people touch me. hate the nightmares waking up in a panic
because I think you are here. Then my body shakes
and I can't stop it. sorry guys shuting up.

jonikd 25-05-2010 12:26 PM

note to self - don't leave it 24hours to come back in here and expect to be able to keep up with everything!

Hugs April, hun you are a beautiful, selfless woman, you have so much going on for you, yet you are here supporting every single one of us here in the ward. I take my hat off to you, and hug you tight- so proud and thankful that we have you here. I pray that you are feeling better, and that you've managed to hook up with your friend, *hugs again*

Hugs Helen, I'm worried about you hun,nothing I can do or say, but just wanted you to know that.

Laura, sweetie, let us know what's happening for you, I for one like to know and I care *cuddles*

Kahlia, your 21 month celebration has been the highlight for me over the last couple of days. You give me strength, so I thank you. I really hope your Mother's comments haven't dampened what should be a very happy, special celebration for you *hugs tight*

Julie, sweetie, go to bed! *tucks in and hugs goodnight*

To everyone else who has posted since my last visit to the ward, be gentle with yourselves and try be as nice to yourself as you are to others here, we could all do with taking our own advice *leaves a pretty big box of assorted hugs,cuddles & squishes*

I am struggling but surviving, coming off one drug and moving to another was never going to be a picnic :D

Kia Kaha
[Maori language phrase for 'be strong']

one_step_closer 25-05-2010 12:28 PM

What's happening?

Scarletdreamer 25-05-2010 01:17 PM

What do you mean, Lindsay? *cuddles*

JK, good to hear from you again!! :D Thanks for the support and kind words - they mean more than I can say. You are such a sweet and lovely person... please try and take care of yourself the best you can, wish I could help more. *cuddles* Hope you sleep well... *tucks you up into your ward bed and gives you one last hug before you drift off into dreamland* :)

I'm working from home today... got 10 out of 35 surveys done, so am taking a brief break to check in on here. :)

I spy a Mark!! :) Did the lie-down help at all, love? or are you still triggered? :(

I'm really exhausted and my eyes are watering... gahh... and my bestie texted me last night after I was asleep asking me if I was awake still. I texted her back this morning because I turn my cell off when I go to bed, so I didn't get the text til I turned on my phone this morning. No response yet. :(

*hides in the warren* :'(