RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 15-08-2010 04:12 AM

Hmm it's 4am and I can't sleep, got way so many thoughts going around my head, and my mind will not shut up. Allready cried my eyes out tonight. curls up and hides.

taz35 15-08-2010 04:13 AM

*hugs Jill* Sorry to hear about your grandma... hopefully she won't have another stroke <3

*hugs Mark* Thanks :) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely nervous/anxious about it... but I'm sure on Tuesday morning it'll be much worse!

*hugs April* I wouldn't have gone if I had gotten up at 5am... but that's just me... sometimes I don't care about other people at all.

*hugs Kahlia* How'd the visit with the real estate agent go?

Kahlia1981 15-08-2010 06:02 AM

Jill: *big hugs* I wish I could be there in person to a) give you a hug and b) give you someone by your side to offer support and someone to talk to.

Taz: *glomps you* Well the open house was probably not a success. There was only one prospective buyer and even he said that the price was too high. He actually lives in another unit in our block so has a pretty good idea what the last unit in the block was sold for - and also that the unit that is still on the market was placed there for less than what our landlord is asking and the owner/whatever there has had to drop the price dramatically. Anyway we had a good chat to that prospective buyer at the end because we know him quite well and told him to feel free to put an offer in, but neither he nor us were sure what she was aiming for. *sigh*

Scarletdreamer 15-08-2010 10:19 AM

Wow, it has been awfully quiet in here... is everyone okay??

*cuddles all then toddles off into the garden to admire the rising sun* :P

Doikers 15-08-2010 12:11 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* Hmm i'm sorry your open day only had one prospective buyer but maybe you'll get more soon ?

*Hugs Jill* I hope your Gran get well soon .

*Hugs April* Did you get to your worship thing ?

*Hugs Taz* Sorry you are nervous Taz:S

wolfos3d 15-08-2010 01:37 PM

I thought I better drop in and let everyone know that I'm alright. Sorry I haven't been around. I've been so busy with studying to try and catch up and I have had a couple of massive weekends as well. It seems that this is going to continue for another week or two as well. :( Hope everyone is doing okay. *hugs*

MammaMia 15-08-2010 02:40 PM

*hugs all*

Doikers 15-08-2010 02:58 PM

*Hugs Jessica*

*Hugs Helen*

Scarletdreamer 15-08-2010 03:53 PM

*cuddles all*

Hels, how're you doing, sweetie??

Mark, we didn't make it to the worship thing last night, nor to church this morning... I am not feeling well due to med side effects (girly stuff that I've written about before)... ugh. :( And I'm so exhausted anyway. Blah. How are you??

Jess, glad you popped in, was beginning to wonder where you were!! Stay strong, sweet. Also, same about Lia, seems like it's been 3 weeks but maybe not? I can't remember...

I'm so exhausted... :( ...got up at 5am again today, couldn't sleep any longer. Played WoW for awhile - the warrior I started 3 or so days ago is now level 18, nearly 19, and has a sparklepony awaiting her in her bags. :) I'm excited rather, for her to hit 20 and be able to dual-wield weapons. :) WoW seems to be the only thing besides my cello that I'm "living for" at the moment... everything else is kind of either "blah" or just outright "bad." :'( Oh well...

*more cuddles, then disappears for awhile where no one can find her*

Doikers 15-08-2010 04:03 PM

*Hugs April* Hmmm I'm sorry you didn't get to church :(

I'm okay I guess , back at my flat for a couple of hours , paid my bills , took a bath , am a little anxious about doing some CBT based work tommorow with my nurse but the numbness/apathy is mostly covering my anxiety, thats an up side I guess? I got to see Hannah may friend for coffee yesterday which was good :)No-one from the cmht has contacted me since my SW went off having hurt his leg since 29th of July and I was talking of suicide then so they increased my Lithium but no-ones been in touch :S

Doikers 15-08-2010 04:06 PM

Oh and I think that Lia is away, forgot to say that .....

shadowedsoul 15-08-2010 05:27 PM

cuddles all. cheers mark for saying you would miss me.
kahlia: thanks could do with that right now, thank you.
taz: yeah i hope so too, really not ready to loose my gran.
april: hope you start feeling better soon, take care of yourself.

hmm fell asleep at 5am, i think the triedness won out. hmm woke up at ten, so in kind of tierd right now, but a well. having a quiet day, going to have bbq as its roasting today.

MammaMia 15-08-2010 05:40 PM

Mark, you're right, Lia's away for 3 weeks I think it was. Think she's been away for one or nearly has?

misskitty112 15-08-2010 07:20 PM

I am moved into uni. yay!

I will take and post pics once I clean.
Also, I had a moderately good day at the fair with my brother yesterday. I just wish I wasn't so anxious about going out to dinner with my roommate. =/

Doikers 15-08-2010 07:37 PM

I'm not sure when she went away but you're probably right Helen :)

*Hugs Felicia* Cool that you are back at uni and had a good time with your brother . Anxiety sucks royally Felicia but I hope you enjoy yourself.

Scarletdreamer 15-08-2010 07:47 PM

Yeh, I knew that Lia was going to Canada for 3 weeks or so, just can't recall when she left. :-/ Bad wardie, bad bad.

I am so exhausted but I'm going to try & push through the day without napping. I have no idea if it will happen or not, but... hey, it's worth a shot? :-S Have been on WoW a lot and read some too, want to play cello but not so sure my brain's up to it, lol.

Just want to feel better. Am feeling miserable right now & have all day due to Abilify side effects. :'(

*hides in a hole and scribbles on the walls with markers* :(

Doikers 15-08-2010 08:19 PM

Oh April you are NOT a bad wardie , I'm not sure when Lia left either hmmm . * Hugs Aprils Brain gently *

Doikers 15-08-2010 09:34 PM

Ohhhh wish me luck with this CBT based Lifestyle "Thing I am doing with my nurse tomorrow please :S I'm a little anxious about it . I was a Guinea Pig for when my previous CPN ( community psychiatric nurse ) was training to do it and I REALLY didn't like it , that was years ago but still I'm anxious.

I'm tired , Night ward mates, Sweet dreams all :)

Scarletdreamer 15-08-2010 09:37 PM

G'night Mark, sleep well... *cuddles*

SoMuchMore 15-08-2010 10:38 PM

*hugs for everyone*

*tackles april b/c i spy you*

I'm back at uni now. Alone time at last.