RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 26-07-2010 09:13 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : long... continuation on earlier
Quote:

R,

You did not put a time down that you were leaving today so I don’t know. Please let Crimson know so that she can cover for you if needed. Are you planning on coming back?

S

Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:51 AM
To:
Cc:
Subject: RE: this afternoon

Talk to S, she knows when I am leaving and for how long. S needs to determine what you will be covering.

Thanks
R

Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:14 AM
To:
Subject: this afternoon

When do you need to leave for your meeting? What all do you think you’ll need me to cover?

ROFL
can you slap someone with email? cuz i think my boss just email slapped R lol

Scarletdreamer 26-07-2010 09:47 PM

Lol, that's great, Crimson. :P *huggles*

Aw Felicia, I'm sorry. :( But if he won't come straight out & tell you, or if he won't stay with you, then was he the "right one" in the first place anyway? Just wondering/asking/pondering... hopefully that doesn't make it worse. :-S *hugs gently*

*cuddles Hels & hides with her* What's up, sweetie?

MammaMia 26-07-2010 09:50 PM

Was struggling with OD thoughts, seem to have quietened down but there are still there. Really missing my best friend, it's so quiet...

nicole94 26-07-2010 09:51 PM

*resumes hiding*

Louise 26-07-2010 09:54 PM

*hugs helen* we are here for you

SoMuchMore 26-07-2010 09:55 PM

*hugs april, crimson, mark, nicole, helen, felicia, louise, and everyone else that posted on pages before this one*

Sorry, not a long post i know.

*goes back to studying for graduate school exams*

Louise 26-07-2010 09:56 PM

*hugs Laura* good luck with the exam

MammaMia 26-07-2010 10:00 PM

*hugs all*

nicole94 26-07-2010 10:04 PM

*notes that the ward is turning into the hugs thread then goes back in to hiding*

Doikers 26-07-2010 10:09 PM

Ugh SO triggered.......sorry I'm not doing replies , I'm pre-drained for my psych Dr appointment in 3 days or so , been taking Diaz everyday , thats not good or usual for me
Bedtime.
*Hugs wardmates*

Louise 26-07-2010 10:13 PM

*hugs mark* we are here for you anytime you need to talk

Scarletdreamer 26-07-2010 10:21 PM

Guhh so frustrated!! I was in the shower after Jarrod took his run, and he said, "Well, if you don't come with me on runs, maybe you could take showers while I'm gone, so we have more time together in the evenings?" to which I replied (probably not too tactfully >_<), "It's not like we really spend time together anymore anyway." And then he left the room... But what I said is true. At least, to me. We don't spend time together anymore. In the same room, sure - like right now. He's playing his bass, I'm typing on here, but we're not really talking. Even he commented in the shower, "Do we have anything to talk about?" ..............

:crying:

dark faery princess 26-07-2010 10:24 PM

Hey, sorry to crash...

Just wanted to send a message to Nicole. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about what happened on the bpd thread. I really shouldn't have started an argument over the top of you; I was kinda trying to stick up for u, but I think it all got a bit out of hand, so I'm really sorry about that. There are many issues on the BPD thread at the moment, and I'm really sorry I dragged your name into it.

Personally, after everything I doubt I'm going to go in there much any more, so if part of the reason is cos of me, then don't let that hold you back!

Again, I'm sorry I dragged you into something that really had nothing to do with you. If you ever wanna chat about BPD stuff, but dont wanna go back to the thread, then feel free to PM me.

x

~Grace~ 26-07-2010 10:27 PM

hi...nicole? this is what i posted on the thread...

Nicole hun...its not your fault. Please keep posting, we are a friendly bunch. Its just that not so long ago someone badly lied to us on here and its messed things up quite a bit. You have done nothing wrong hun and I would love for you to stay with us xx

Please pm me if you ever wnat/need to chat...please? xxxx

nicole94 26-07-2010 10:36 PM

(to the above posts)
thanks for taking the time to come and find me in here, i could see you were trying to stick up for me and im not annoyed with you, i just feel like maybe it was a bad idea posting, its just i dont really understand what BPD is at the moment, or what the hells going on in my head, but obviously i had pretty bad timing! thanks again, i will PM you if i need to. x

Scarletdreamer 26-07-2010 11:03 PM

*hides in the warren after sending a hug to Nicole*

Suppertime methinks... although I'm not sure what we're having. >_<

nicole94 26-07-2010 11:06 PM

*hugs april lots*

Kahlia1981 27-07-2010 12:15 AM

*huggles everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies - just not able to keep up.
Psychiatrist appointment tomorrow - OzCare appointment today.
Just want to curl up and go back to bed.
Currently taking 8-10mg of Xanax daily with 50mg of beta-blockers .... not a good sign.

Sorry to hear everyone is struggling - wish I could send you magickal faerie dust or something ....
*sigh*
*leaves cuddles and safe love and care packages on the table for everyone*

nicole94 27-07-2010 12:35 AM

*hugs kahlia* how you feeling? i know what you mean about not being able to keep up!
argh. the slugs are coming to get me :/

xXMessedUpXx 27-07-2010 12:38 AM

*ditto being open to PMs if anyone wants to*

Thinking of you all. *hugs*