RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 27-05-2008 12:15 AM

*hides*

Gah I shouldn't hide tbh.

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 01:09 AM

*hugs* why shouldn't you hide luv? No worries, sometimes hiding is needed.

*retreats to her corner with her wine* mmm alcohol

MammaMia 27-05-2008 01:32 AM

I want alcohol :(

Meh I can't remember why i was hiding now. :P

*coutinues to hide*

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 01:39 AM

*snuggles Helen and offers her some wine* I'm sorry luv, I wish I could fix it *snuggles*

I wish I could fix it for me as well but *shrug* at least we all have each other :-)

Auburn Shadow 27-05-2008 01:50 AM

*hugs you both*

Take care guys. I'm here if you wanna talk

MammaMia 27-05-2008 01:56 AM

Ally, I wish I could fix it for both of us =D

Thanks Auburn :)

*hides with Ally & wine :P*

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 02:33 AM

Ugh, I breath and I taste like alcohol... And only four glasses of wine and I'm about to be sick... Was hoping to finish all six but not sure I can even finish five. I can't even drink well, for crying out loud! What a **** up

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 02:37 AM

Correction... Have been sick:pinch: good lord I can't even do that right:crying:
Well I know I can cut... Probably gonna do that soon...

MammaMia 27-05-2008 03:11 AM

*gently hugs Ally*

BoundNoMore 27-05-2008 03:12 AM

*gently hugs Ally and Helen*

Pomegranate 27-05-2008 03:36 AM

Alexx? *hugs* Where have you gone sweetheart? I'm glad you didn't jump...we would miss you! I think you are worth more though than chasing after someone who doesn't appreciate how wonderful you are all the time. Stay safe hun xx

Ally, please be careful and maybe don't drink anymore? Maybe? *Offers gentle hugs and some water* xx

Hope you are doing ok Helen, you are doing really well ignoring the urges, keep going! *hugs*

*hugs Jess, Amanda, Auburn and anyone else who needs them*

*pokes again for Chloe, Susan, Zowie, Callie and anyone else may have forgotten*

How are you doing today Chloe? *leaves bundles of b&j icecream and coffee to aid those studying*

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 04:00 AM

*snuggles Helen, Amanda, Emma, Alexx, Hana, and anyone else that needs/wants one*

Oh. Wow. I was BAD:pinch: just drove while intoxicated:Foot In Mouth: was very careful and all, made it there and back alright but... Good lord, what an idiot am I ?!

*retreats to her corner with her blanket and... Tools :pinch:* **** me:crying:

Pomegranate 27-05-2008 04:53 AM

Ally! Please don't do that again sweetie. Where did you go? *hugs* Please be careful hun :( xx

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 05:01 AM

No worries Emma, I just went to the store... About a ten minute drive from my apartment. I was careful... I mean, I guess driving while intoxicated isn't exactly being careful but... *shrug* who gives a **** any way..?

*curls up in her corner and tries to sleep*

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 05:42 AM

:crying:
No scheduled session until next Monday. He's got one Wednesday (crisis time I think) at 09:00... But I've never been in during one of those times (well except the week they called the county guy in and then I got put in the schedule there). I don't know whether or not I can just stop in (will someone else be there? Will I not be able to get in?) or should I email him and ask if I can be put in that spot? This is my fault for not taking my meds... Feeling awful... And weird... My affect is rather like it was the day he decided it would be a good idea to call the county folks in and see if I should go to hospital... I certainly don't want to go:crying:... I can't wait to cut but I'm afraid I might go too deep (as I am planing on cutting on my wrist again... bleeds well) and I don't want to have to go to the ER... They'll keep me there... :crying: **** it :crying:

Sorry to ramble on like this...

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 06:03 AM

And I am alone:crying: damn time difference:crying:

Jetforce 27-05-2008 08:52 AM

*cuddles ally*

Yeah, i hate the time difference....:-( sorry u don't feel too great, maybe u should take ur meds again??

effervescence 27-05-2008 10:11 AM

hey ally.
i would email him and ask to be put in that spot - sounds like you need all the time you can get. i also think u should talk to him about your meds and work something out cos this isnt really working atm is it hun.
please don't drive drunk again! if you hurt someone im sure they would give a ****!
please try not to go too deep. is there something you can use that you know won't go too deep? i know you want to cut but you know it wont really help in the long run, and you said you don't want to go to a +e.
trying to sleep sounds good.
*covers ally with a blanket and settles down to whisper quietly to jem in the corner*

2 days till therapy......2 days till therapy.....2 days.....

dark_light 27-05-2008 10:23 AM

*hugs ally*
sorry you were alone, stupid time difffernce!
I think you should go for that appt if you can, sounds like you need some suport. Hope things better today

I have to go have a bath cos the shower is broken and my hair is really greasy and i feel really weierd and panicky ugh! Is there a shower in the denial tent? like a power shower?

effervescence 27-05-2008 10:30 AM

of course there is a power shower! the denial tent has everything!

how are you jo?