RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 31-03-2011 06:55 PM

*sigh* if i weren't the type to feel responsible and guilty about it Id say **** you all and just walk out of work today and leave them to scramble to pick up all the pieces... assholes. I'mma talk to my union steward on top of sending my boss a reply email.

Doikers 31-03-2011 07:05 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you are having such a **** time :(

PoisonedApple 31-03-2011 07:30 PM

*hugs Mark* Thanks I needed that hug:)
They just don't see the big picture of me doing my job on top of the job they refuse to hire for that I have to cover. I'm in my own office 2-3 hours of my 7.5 workable hours each day and they wonder why I'm behind... If I work unapproved overtime I not only get no pay for it but the union contract says I can be fired for it! So I do no overtime, ever.

Doikers 31-03-2011 07:37 PM

Well that seems ridiculous Crimson hun , You're welcome for the hug :) Thanks for the hug back :)

Doikers 31-03-2011 07:45 PM

I could so easily crawl into bed , But I'd Lie there and stew, I'ts getting dark , Notdark yet but perhaps an early night but not too early is called for ...

youngatheart 31-03-2011 08:29 PM

*hugs* Crimson, Im so sorry you are having a bad time.
*hugs* Mark, Keep strong. Is there something you could watch on tv you likeor a movie? I likek to write to penpals and when I feel like going to bed and know I wont sleep I relax and write letters.

Doikers 31-03-2011 08:33 PM

Thats a good Idea Sam , I caved in earlier this evening , I'm holding out for 9pm as a reasonable early time to go to bed *Hugs*

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 08:40 PM

My stomach kills, but I don't care if it exploades, I will go to school tomorrow. I'll be skinned alive if I don't.

*Hugs Mark, Sam and Crimson*

That sounds odd Crimson, you could get the sack for doing unpaid over time? How does that work?

I don't know how you can sleep so early Mark :) It's a wonder if I can fall asleep before midnight. I haven't even tried it in about two years.

How are you Sam?

Doikers 31-03-2011 08:49 PM

I won't sleep but 10mg Of Olanzapine should help , It's used to knock me out 30 minutes after taking it , now? well now I can hold a coherent conversation on it , tolerance eh?
*Hugs Lia* I hope your stomach stops aching and I'm sure you'll do wonderfully on your performance :)

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 08:52 PM

Thank-you Mark :) We're just a tad worried because one girl doesn't know her lines. And if it still hurts tomorrow I'll just play Theresa as a hunchback :)

That sucks though Mark. It's like me and painkillers. I have to take about 4 now for them to work.

Doikers 31-03-2011 08:59 PM

Well I really hope it go's smoothly for you Lia and that the girl is currently cramming her lines into her head . I COULD take a Diaz to Aid sleep , Maybe if I can't drop off but not initially I think . Drug tolerence is a pain , I have become tolerant to my Lithium twice , I don't want to do that again.

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 09:00 PM

*hugs Mark* I hope you get to sleep soon, I'm slowly getting toleranty to my olanzapine, it used to have me fast asleep in 20 mins, now I'm awake hours after taking it

*hugs Lia* I hope your stomach stops aching soon and best of luck with the performance

*hugs all*

Doikers 31-03-2011 09:03 PM

I'm sorry To Hear that you are getting tolerent to it too Oliver *Hugs*

*Night time Hugs Crimson, Lia, Sam and Oliver and all my other Wardies*

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 09:05 PM

night Mark *hugs*

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 09:11 PM

Thanks Oliver :) How are you?

Night night Mark, sweet dreams. *Hugs*

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 09:16 PM

*hugs Lia* I'm very tired, but not enough to go to bed. Had an ok day though, my ex was in a concert and me and the friend I'm staying with went to support him

PoisonedApple 31-03-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

That sounds odd Crimson, you could get the sack for doing unpaid over time? How does that work?
If I work un-pre-approved overtime it violates union rules, if we knowingly break union rules we are subject to termination so if i don't get it pre-approved and work overtime they can fire me. Odd yes but that's what it says.

*good night hugs Mark*

Went on the choose respect march... Now my legs are so cold they're numb. But the walk did me good.

*hugs everyone*

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 09:55 PM

Sounds like fun Oliver :) I'm glad you can still be friends with him.

frenchhorn 31-03-2011 10:28 PM

*hugs Lia and Crimson*

Yeah we're ok friends now, went through a long time of not talking.

FlyingNy 31-03-2011 11:02 PM

Glad to hear it Oliver :) And I'm glad you had a good day.

I think I'm going to turn in for the night. Because I have my exam tomorrow and I'm going to read before I go to sleep. Night night my wardies :) I love you <3