RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 07:17 AM

*dyes Kahlia's hair pink and purple*

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 07:29 AM

*sighs* juli's daddy doesnt like the necklace said she shouldnt have got it and she wasted her money

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Crimson - Hopefully the economy will pick up a little soon so that you can move. I love California. I actually think i want to go somewhere out there for graduate school.
It would be awesome if we both made it down to Cali, Laura... We'd have to hang out sometime :) *continues wishful thinking*

Hi Amy. I like Julie's necklace :)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2293755)
It would be awesome if we both made it down to Cali, Laura... We'd have to hang out sometime :) *continues wishful thinking*

Hi Amy. I like Julie's necklace :)

come move to new zealand

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 07:41 AM

That would be cool Amy, but It's hard enough moving within the country I'm in right now let alone another country. :) Have to visit eventually though I love to travel and see new places.

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 07:46 AM

we'll be back after combat fittness

SoMuchMore 13-05-2010 07:55 AM

*hugs amy* I would like to visit New Zealand someday. I think it would be awesome. Have fun at your fitness thing!

*hugs crimson* That would be awesome! lol the UK people get to have meet ups.. so we could have a mini get together :-) Too bad everyone in the ward lives all over the world, I think it would be fun to have a ward party.

SoMuchMore 13-05-2010 08:04 AM

*hugs kahlia* sorry hun, I didnt mean to miss you... I got wrapped up in my fake ward party planning lol. How r u today?

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 08:10 AM

le sigh... off to bed I go... or at least so goes the theory. *leaves huggles for everyone who wants one*

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 09:13 AM

back.

Kahlia1981 13-05-2010 09:30 AM

*hugs Laura back* - It's okay sweetness. I'm still alive and kicking. Found myself a new ally in the battle to get some health care. I like the idea of the ward party though. :D

Doikers 13-05-2010 09:40 AM

Nicole I like your necklace ,:) I don't find it triggering :)
Hi Taz , I'm Mark :)

SO my psychiatrist is writing me a perscription for some Diazapam :) sort of going around my GP , At least this has gotten my Diazepam sorted , for this month at least * Crosses fingers and hopes its sorted out *

*Hugs to all who can accept them*
*Waves towards Owen*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies , my mind is racing. Hmmmm.

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 09:46 AM

*yawns*

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 09:48 AM

*sneakly eats a cookie*

one_step_closer 13-05-2010 11:11 AM

I don't feel safe. :crying:

Doikers 13-05-2010 11:12 AM

* HUGS Lindsay if ok to hug * want to talk about it?

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2293955)
I don't feel safe. :crying:

*offers hugs* :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: i help

one_step_closer 13-05-2010 11:14 AM

I just don't feel safe from myself today and I don't know what to do. At one level I don't want to be safe. Thanks for the hugs.

Doikers 13-05-2010 11:16 AM

Could you go out for a walk , get away from tools , That might help , Or a warm drink like camomille tea or normal tea to calm if you are anxious ? Sorry if my ideas are awful .

Scarletdreamer 13-05-2010 11:17 AM

I spy a Mark!! *tackles* Lol... how are you feeling? any more calmed down? did you play WoW at all last night? (if not that's fine, it was just a suggestion :D it's just that it is a really good distraction for me) I did play WoW for a bit, on my rogue, then got ready for bed. :)

Erm so yes, not doing so well... I mentioned a few pages back about Mercy Ministries and didn't get any response. I know the ward is busy and all... and I feel selfish saying this, but that is a HUUUGE step for me, it's a 6+ month commitment to being away from home, and it feels like it just got ignored. I'm married and yet I would have to basically move out for 6+ months... which would be very difficult. Plus... well, there really is no "plus" ... except this is the first real time that I'm trying to get better. And it feels like it's just being ignored... Sorry, don't bother replying to this, it's just me moaning. :(

The grades deal still has me angry and anxious... am trying not to think about it too hard... I don't know, I HATE THIS!!!!! And I am uncertain about my internship so yeah, have no idea what I'm doing. :(

*hides in a hole in shame* :o