RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Antebellum 06-05-2011 02:07 AM

I love catching the cat!

I hope you can sleep, it always makes me feel better!

I'm always around if you want to talk, :-) I think I'm going to go to bed too, I've been mindlessly eating sweets and Its just dawned on me I've eaten way too many and feel quite sick 0.o

xxx

Sefka 06-05-2011 02:11 AM

Ah, thanks again.

Feel better tomorrow xx

Doikers 06-05-2011 06:30 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* Thanks :)

*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Charlie* Congratulations to you both!!

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Sefka*

*Hugs Rhi*

It's Early o'clock here , Want to be awake for my psych appointment.

SoMuchMore 06-05-2011 06:39 AM

Hi Mark.

Its 12:39am here... just got home from work. Hope you appt. goes okay today.

Doikers 06-05-2011 08:12 AM

Thankyou Laura , Sleep Well *Hugs*

Doikers 06-05-2011 11:19 AM

Well, The Dr increased my Anti-depressants when I really wanted to be put on different ones , But he is going to refer me back to my old Psychologist for my Self Injury .

Thankyou everyone for your support :) *Group Hugs*

one_step_closer 06-05-2011 11:37 AM

I'm glad your appointment went reasonably well, Mark. Sometimes an increase in medication is better than starting a new medication because you should have less side effects. If you really want to try a different antidepressant is there someone you can talk to about it?

I overdosed this morning at 2am. I couldn't hold back. I took a huge amount of pills to I had to go to the hospital. The doctor was really horrible to me and belittled everything that I said. After waiting for hours to see the doctor she got people to take my blood pressure, do an ECG, and take blood. When the blood came back it was fine so I was told to go home. I was and still am really ill. I could hardly walk and I fell in the hospital. They all thought that I was faking it. I hurt my knees and now walking is even more difficult. Along with that the medication is making my limbs move of their own accord so I keep shaking and throwing my kegs and arms about the place. I look like an idiot.

I'm upset that overdosing doesn't help any more. I just want to feel some happpiness for a change. Sorry for the huge rant.

Doikers 06-05-2011 02:07 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry the hospital staff were such ignorant , uncaring people , Please try and stay safe , If you took them at 2am you must be tired , could you try and sleep it off?

shadowedsoul 06-05-2011 02:31 PM

cuddles all, sorry or not being about things are still with me.
nice one charlie and lia.

Doikers 06-05-2011 03:07 PM

*Hugs Jill*

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 03:15 PM

*hugs all*

That sounds horrible Lindsay, I'm sorry the staff were so uncaring, I've had that a few times.

*hugs Charlie and Lia and congratulations* :)

*hugs everyone* sorry thats all the individuals I can manage, I have a GP appt in 25 mins and I'm anxious about it, cos I plan on telling her about the urges I get to do dangerous things, and the main one is to do with driving :(

Doikers 06-05-2011 03:28 PM

*Hugs Oliver*

dontwantyoutoknow 06-05-2011 04:38 PM

Lindsay - *hugs* You have EVERY right to as much care as any one else. They seriously have to pay you the same attention as the accidents etc. Just because you did something yourself, doesn't de-value your need for care. In fact, they should give you more care, because they should look after the inside part too. I can't believe they sent you away without checking your kidneys, or having you speak to a mental health professional. You are perfectly within your right to complain officially about that. And I also want to say, I'M SO VERY PROUD that you went to the hospital for help!!!! Ok, so they were rubbish, but you WENT. That is an awesome thing, and it makes you SO strong!!

Mark - *hugs* I hope you're feeling better now that the appointment is out the way. I love that feeling; when it's done, it's over...

Oliver - how did it go? *hugs*

Lia and Charlie - I don't know you, as I'm quite new here, but congratulations! Also, there's no reason why you can't come to chat here!

Sarah - how are you now? Make distraction t-rolls!

Rhi - I'm from Cardiff. You? And I have Facebook on my profile too.

one_step_closer 06-05-2011 04:47 PM

Thank you everyone. I'm still feeling unwell and I have been advised to see a doctor so I have an appointment at 5.30. They'll probably just tell me to go to bed or something.

I hope your appointment went well, Oliver.

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 04:49 PM

*hugs Mark and MJ* how are you both.

*hugs Lindsay* I hope the appt goes ok with the dr, and i agree with MJ well done for going to hospital to get checked, I know how hard that can be.

The appt went ok, I told her about the urges I have to shut my eyes while driving, and she said I shouldnt drive until I'm more emotionally stable, which is I guess what I was expecting to here. She is also going to do a letter for me for DSA, which is good, it was weird cos she said she would put in it severe depression and severe anxiety and no one has every really talked about the anxiety with me, so it was weird hearing it from her, she said she wouldn't go into too much detail which is good, but she didn't say she would mention BPD, but I guess I can mention that to them and I can get the crisis team to write a letter if need be for that. sorry rambling now

*hugs all*

one_step_closer 06-05-2011 04:56 PM

I'm glad your appointment went ok, Oliver. *huge hugs*

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 05:02 PM

thanks Lindsay *hugs back*

one_step_closer 06-05-2011 05:06 PM

What are you going to be getting up to tonight?

(I'm so confused about what time it is. I think it's because I had no sleep last night because I was awake for ages and then I overdosed at 2am and was in hospital until about 7.30am and then I just carried on with the day but it feels like it should be later than it is. I keep looking at the clock and thinking that it's wrong.)

Sefka 06-05-2011 05:06 PM

Good evening and hugs all round.

Sounds like a lot of people have got through difficult appointments today - well done all of you.

I ended up cutting last night which was stupid, but I feel a bit calmer now, just a bit sore and massively tired. Sigh... life goes on. TFI Friday!

dontwantyoutoknow 06-05-2011 05:10 PM

God, you guys are all so brave!! Y'know, actually going to appts.

I fail. Meh.

But y'know what? I'm getting my old counsellor back soon! She's phoning Monday (missed her today by about a second, literally!!); to get details and stuff; then she's away for three weeks; then she's not got space so I'll have to wait a bit. BUT that works better for me, because I have time to get used to the idea that I have an appt then. The one I failed at, I only got given like 24 hours before and I guess I just need to adjust to the "I HAVE an appt. I'm GOING to the appt" for a week or so, beforehand.

Doikers 06-05-2011 05:27 PM

*HUGE Hugs for Lindsay (Good Luck) , Oliver, Rhi , Sefka, MJ*

Chilling out now...., Felicia and I CAN meet up in the summer , SO Excited!

Antebellum 06-05-2011 06:55 PM

*hugs everyone*

My mums babysitting tonight for my brother so my 1yr old niece and 13yr old nephew are here... My nephew could drive anyone insane. He is a complete and utter little ****!

He just walked in and went "Oh pink hair, thats weird, like you I guess" GRRRRR I'm going to f'ing strangle him by tomorrow morning!!!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 09:08 PM

*hugs Mark* thats really cool that you can meet up in the summer :)

*hugs Lindsay* I always feel like I have no idea what time it is when i come out of hospital after an OD, its always so confusing. I hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight.

*hugs Rhi* I'm sorry your nephew is annoying you so much, can you try to stay out of his way?

*hugs MJ* I hope the counselling works out and you don't have to wait too long for it. I used to suck at appts, but over the years I have got used to it, but it took me 4/5 years before i went to my GP about my mental health stuff.

*hugs Sefka* I'm sorry you cut, please look after the wound and I hope you get some sleep.

I'm really worn out, so I'm giving the gym a miss for tonight, which I feel bad about, but just so knackered after an hour and a half practice.

dontwantyoutoknow 06-05-2011 09:09 PM

Oliver and Rhi, I added you on Facebook. *hugs*

*hugs Sarah*

symbol5405 06-05-2011 09:13 PM

question...

Can I join the virtual psych ward in the vetrans corner...even though I'm not a vetran????

Antebellum 06-05-2011 09:14 PM

I've accepted your friends request! I'm always too scared to add people incase they think I'm just some random weirdo off RYL they don't actually know! :/

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 09:17 PM

Hey Symbol5404 *waves* I'm Oliver. off course you may join the ward :)
*shows you around* we have corners for everyone, lots of pillows and duvets, a garden and puppy sinclair

*remembers puppy sinclair and feeds him*

*hugs Rhi*

Antebellum 06-05-2011 09:18 PM

Theres a puppy oliver?????? where??? *looks*

Everyone is welcome in here :-)

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 09:22 PM

yes indeed Rhi *this is puppy Sinclair* *pats him* he is often playing in the garden.

Antebellum 06-05-2011 09:26 PM

*strokes the puppy*

I just got our rabbit out for my niece to stroke and she poked the poor thing in his eye! :confused: damn babies and their fingers!!!!!!!

Doikers 06-05-2011 09:27 PM

Welcome symbol:)

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 09:35 PM

*hugs Rhi and Mark*

Oh dear Rhi, silly baby!

Louise 06-05-2011 09:54 PM

hugs everyone

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 09:55 PM

*hugs louise* how are you?

Louise 06-05-2011 09:58 PM

tired, panicking, stressed. i have a 2 psychology exams a week on tuesday, so been doing lots of revising. how are you

frenchhorn 06-05-2011 10:01 PM

good luck for the exams.

I'm ok at the moment just tired and unmotivated

Zombie.. 06-05-2011 10:49 PM

* hugs Oliver*
* hugs Louise*

Voices are very loud tonight i have took extra medication given to me by my dr ...so far it hasnt helped..
want to die ...want to OD ...but my partner has all the pills...

Doikers 06-05-2011 10:59 PM

*Hugs Alexx , let your partner keep the pills please.

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Louise *

I just bought a knife online............. sorry

Cazki 06-05-2011 11:38 PM

Hey everyone :)

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Alex*

*Hugs Sefka*

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry to hear that you od :(

*Hugs MJ*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Rhi*

Sefka 07-05-2011 09:21 AM

*hugs Alexx* how are you doing today? Hope you're safe.

*hugs Mark* can you cancel the order? Or do you actually really need it?

*hugs Louise* good luck for the exams.

*hugs Oliver, Ian, Rhi, Lindsay* hope your Saturdays are going okay.

I'm frantically rummaging through my wardrobe trying to find something clean and long sleeved and not too hot. Flatmate doesn't know I SI and I've got cuts around my wrist and forearm... And I don't have ANYTHING suitable <panic>

Doikers 07-05-2011 09:43 AM

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Sefka* I don't know how to cancel the order.... It's not like I don't have enough blades.......*Sigh*

Sefka 07-05-2011 09:55 AM

If they emailed you an order number/confirmation, there'll probably be something on there. But I get that you might not want to... I dunno what to say. Thinking of you <hug>

Doikers 07-05-2011 11:18 AM

*Hugs Sefka*

Doikers 07-05-2011 11:35 AM

*Sighs* Eat too much , Cut , I'm a freaking genious......sorry guys. I just feel depressed and wretched , I took the increased dose of My anti-depressants this morning , I hope it works soon....

Sefka 07-05-2011 11:44 AM

*hugs Mark*
I'm sorry hun, anything especially bringing you down today? Look after your cuts and try to stay safe.

one_step_closer 07-05-2011 12:07 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 07-05-2011 12:44 PM

*Hugs Sefka* I don't know I've been depressed more often than not for about a month ,it's chemical I think *Sigh*

*Hugs Lindsay*How are you hun?

one_step_closer 07-05-2011 01:30 PM

I'm physically better than yesterday but i'm not sure how I am emotionally.

How are you feeling now, Mark?

Doikers 07-05-2011 02:55 PM

Waiting for the increased dose to kick in.........Does anyone know how long this can take?

one_step_closer 07-05-2011 03:30 PM

I don't have a clue sorry Mark.