RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BoundNoMore 09-10-2008 05:16 PM

*snuggles Dramatic*

zowie 09-10-2008 05:37 PM

*Hugs Dramatic* You alright?

I'm feeling...empty. Just. Empty.
I miss my mum.

insomniac 09-10-2008 07:13 PM

im just takin everything personally....self destruct is in process
just feel so unloved....

MammaMia 09-10-2008 08:18 PM

I've had enough.
**** this.
After sunday I'm giving up for good.

But looks like I may have a counsellor sorted out at ****ing long last.

shadowedseraph 09-10-2008 08:58 PM

*snugggles helen* dont give up sweetie, i'm glad that you have sorted out a councillor surely thats a step forward

Kahlia1981 09-10-2008 09:25 PM

*hugs all*

*curls up under the bed and cries*

shadowedseraph 09-10-2008 09:45 PM

*hugs Kahlia* whats wrong honey

MammaMia 09-10-2008 09:48 PM

Can't keep going anymore.

Kahlia1981 09-10-2008 10:54 PM

*hugs helen* I know what you mean.

Quote:

*hugs Kahlia* whats wrong honey
I just can't keep fighting. I'm not able to see the point. I mean, I'm SI free for more than a month and I keep asking myself "WHY????". What does it change ? In the grand scheme of things nothing matters and right now that's pretty much where my head is. I don't want to hurt people, and I keep hurting people while I'm living .... so my head tells me that dying would cause less hurt. I don't know anymore.

I just want to cry.
:crying:

MammaMia 09-10-2008 11:26 PM

*hugs tight*

I am so furious. >.< OMG.

Well I've seen her true colours once again. But this time, it's over. for good >.< no turning back on never talking to her again either....

Pomegranate 10-10-2008 12:58 AM

Whats going on Hells honey? *hugs you* xx

Cry if you need to Kahlia. I have no real words because I understand a little too well what you are feeling. I hope it passes soon *hugs*

All I'm Living For 10-10-2008 01:07 AM

*huggles and cuddles everyone* i'm here if anyone would like to talk

MammaMia 10-10-2008 01:33 AM

*hugs Emma & Soph tight*

I've had a bad evening. A huggggggge row. Probs explain to you when in person on Sunday, along with everything else ha.

I hate arguments.

How you doing Soph?

All I'm Living For 10-10-2008 01:36 AM

i'm ok. a bit lonely but ok.
*cuddles you lots* i hope you're feeling better soon hun...

Pomegranate 10-10-2008 01:49 AM

Ok Hells, any chance we could make it 4pm on sunday instead of 3pm just in case? (May have made it that time anyway, I'm too lazy to check). Don't let arguments upset you, your worth more than that sweetie. Tell me about it on Sunday....perhaps over a drink or two?

*sits next to Sophie* See...now you aren't alone! My PM box is open if you ever want to talk about anything.

Will be in and out of RYL for an hour or two so will check back in here in a bit. *muchos hugs and love*

Pomegranate 10-10-2008 01:50 AM

Oh, that reminds me...Hells, phone is playing up AGAIN as friggin usual. Not sure if I am recieving messages or what! But I can recieve and make calls so worst case scenario I will call you on Sunday if haven't heard from you (I'm in portsmouth on saturday night so won't be able to check internet)

MammaMia 10-10-2008 01:55 AM

Oooh okay Emma. *has words with your phone*

3/4pm is fine, just let me know sometime??

I will deffo tell you over a drink or two (what kinda drinks are we thinking of :p). I'm trying to not let it upset me though, thought about cutting after it and thought NO WAY!!! Do I need to text you my postcode again or do you remember it?? PS I'm pretty sure Amy will still be around on Sunday so you can't poark on my drive incase you were thinking of doing so, thats assuming you're picking me up :P

*snuggles Soph* You're not alone sweetie. xxxx

All I'm Living For 10-10-2008 01:56 AM

thanks hun, however internet company isnt the kind of company i'd like atm. just want to be able to see my friends but they're all really busy and everything so i'm lonely. having you here does help a little bit though *hugs*

MammaMia 10-10-2008 01:58 AM

I wish I could be with you in person, but I can't and I'm glad this is helping a bit. Tried seeing any of your friends? xxx

All I'm Living For 10-10-2008 02:01 AM

yeah. but all my friends go to uni so they're always busy. and when they're free i've got school. and the friends that dont go to uni are either busy with work, aren't up to visitors or live interstate.
i'm seeing people next month for the melbourne meet but it just gets so lonely some times, you know?