RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 07:35 PM

*hughughughugshugsssssssss*
and jaffa cakes for everyone :]

MammaMia 11-07-2008 08:04 PM

*cuddles everyone several times*

I don't like jaffa cakes :P Anyone want to share chinese, cookies, and marshemellows :P

CrazyHayley 11-07-2008 08:14 PM

oooh Jaffa cakes!!! Thanks Alexx!!
*jumps excidedly around ward munching jaffa cakes*
mmmmm....full moon......half moon.....new moon....lol

CrazyHayley 11-07-2008 08:16 PM

oh wow, whilst I was munching, didn't see you there Hells with the extra food. Do you mind if I munch on that too?!.....don't wanna be a piggy or anything, but virtual food can't be bad for us right? xx

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 913916)
*cuddles everyone several times*

I don't like jaffa cakes :P Anyone want to share chinese, cookies, and marshemellows :P

:O *weeps then giggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 913942)
oooh Jaffa cakes!!! Thanks Alexx!!
*jumps excidedly around ward munching jaffa cakes*
mmmmm....full moon......half moon.....new moon....lol

haahaha :P
*turns on music and dances*

CrazyHayley 11-07-2008 08:29 PM

I just popped out of the ward, went rummaging through my cupboards and thought I'd better bring back some nibbles seeing as I'm the one who always eats everyone elses stuff, lol. So we have veggie pizza, crisps, cheese board & cracker slection, mixed leaf salad, chocolate swiss rolls, milk chocolate covered raisins and then loads of different fizzy drinks and fruit cordial to wash it down with. Please all share the virtual food!! Hopefully I brought along a lil something to suit everyones tatses....

Oooh.....I love dancing, everyone says I dance like a looney, so in here I should be fine then, may I join you for a dance?!

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 09:13 PM

CHOCLATE RAISINS <3333333

I love you loads ^_^

MammaMia 11-07-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 913948)
oh wow, whilst I was munching, didn't see you there Hells with the extra food. Do you mind if I munch on that too?!.....don't wanna be a piggy or anything, but virtual food can't be bad for us right? xx

Sure, there's TONNNNNNS =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 913963)
:O *weeps then giggles*

*turns on music and dances*

Hahahahaha you're always laughing at me Alexx, naughty girl =P *dances with you*

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 913994)
So we have veggie pizza, crisps, cheese board & cracker slection, mixed leaf salad, chocolate swiss rolls, milk chocolate covered raisins and then loads of different fizzy drinks and fruit cordial to wash it down with. Please all share the virtual food!! Hopefully I brought along a lil something to suit everyones tatses....

Oooh.....I love dancing, everyone says I dance like a looney, so in here I should be fine then, may I join you for a dance?!

*munches on some crisps :P* *the drinks fizzy stuff* :P

Ooooh anyone want to help me finish off the prawn crackers that came with the chinese?

*dances to music*

Can we play on Singstar Karoke :laugh:

CrazyHayley 11-07-2008 09:44 PM

OOH what are we gonna sing?! Though I've taken my meds and should really be settling down for the night soon.
Hope I didn't miss too much, I popped into the vets general area and got lei'd, lol

MammaMia 11-07-2008 09:47 PM

Did you now :P

I'm gonna sing....build me up buttercup

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 914261)
OOH what are we gonna sing?! Though I've taken my meds and should really be settling down for the night soon.
Hope I didn't miss too much, I popped into the vets general area and got lei'd, lol

I alwasy read that as "i got LAID" *shakes her head and sits in the naughty corner to think about what she has done*

blondiebear 11-07-2008 10:05 PM

*Adds a bowl of brownie bites to the table. Helps herself to the cheese tray and gulps fizzy drink*
Thank you.

I got two checks for my bio birthday. Money for petrol for a little trip to the mountains.

I'm blue today. Want to curl up in my husband's lap when he gets home tonight. Only i weigh 150% of what he does.

I got a most precious package from England today. From my teen twin. A lovely card and stand and adorable charm for my bracelet.

So i'm weird but a happy weird.
*hugs all around*

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 10:12 PM

Why are you blue Susan?:(
that wont dooo!!

awww that was nice of her heher :] did it cheer you up at all?
*hugs*

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 10:17 PM

Well that pissed on my parade...
I felt so good...

my 'dad' is an idiot...
I heard him in the kitchen before...getting cereal....but im not allowed ANYTHING because we "dont have that much food"

****YOU"DAD"

*Cries* I wish my mum was here :'(

MammaMia 11-07-2008 10:36 PM

*snuggles Alex and Susan*

I'm all set to cry. Just started thinking about Mark Speight (SMART presenter) and now I'm crying. Everything aches. My chest really hurts. I hate this =[

Detour. Derail 11-07-2008 11:29 PM

*makes an invisible corner and hides in it*

MammaMia 11-07-2008 11:55 PM

*finds Alex*

What's up hun :( Your 'dad'?

Detour. Derail 12-07-2008 12:00 AM

No I'm supposed to be invisible...
My mum came home and said I COULD get food...but then I just felt fat and greedy...

Iwanttohurt..

MammaMia 12-07-2008 12:32 AM

Ypu're not fat hun and try not to hurt yourself hun *snuggles*

Kuwairo 12-07-2008 01:19 AM

^ I couldn't agree more. Though I'm too late so I hope you're ok.