RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

fallen wings44 13-02-2009 05:33 PM

*checks in* im going to be here for while..........
um...can i reqest a room please....

BoundNoMore 13-02-2009 05:44 PM

Of course you can get a room Alex.

fallen wings44 13-02-2009 08:26 PM

thank you........

Kahlia1981 13-02-2009 10:20 PM

Kat - *hugs* Sorry I have no real words for you, just sending warm thoughts your way that you can hang in there hun.

Helen - Having been through something similar I can see where you are coming from sweetie. *hugs* As easy as it is for me to say, I realise this may be hard to do, but try not to stress about the situation still making you feel angry. Anger is a perfectly normal emotion for you to be experiencing given the circumstances. Beating yourself up about feeling it won't help. I'm sure you already know this, you are an intelligent girl, and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm preaching ... that isn't my intention. Just hoping that you are taking care of yourself. Sending warm thoughts and love your way. *offers cuddles*

Alex - Hi. Grab a room any time you need.

Katie - Hows things going with the house-hunting ?? *hugs you*

Arwen - kewl ... purple hair. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. *hugs you*

Mary Anne 13-02-2009 10:20 PM

Hi all,

Zowie - yey to purple hair (mine was purple for a long time :)

Helen *hugs* no words really, that is so horrible for you to deal with.

Hi Alex *offers hugs*

*hugs Kat*

I have been exhausted all day and now it is night I am wide awake, this hasn't happened for ages, don't like it when things change.

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 14-02-2009 12:23 AM

Not looking after myself. Thinking about overdosing. Am severly beating myself up about this. I can't deal with this anymore. Nobody's listening to me and those whom are can't do anything for me, the one person who can well I can't contact her as she's not come online today and although I have her home number I can't use mine to call, because my family are around all weekend to hear and my mobile is out of credit. Godamm it. I just NEED someone at uni to help me through this, to listen, to not judge and help me deal with this. Now the obvious choice would be the counsellor but I'm too ****ing scared that she's going to think the same. I'm scarwd the police will too (about 5 people today/last night alone have suggested taking it to the police). I can't deal with it. I'm being over the top. He should have stopped. Nobody's helping because I was too scared to tell him to stop. I'm a failure and a **** up. I'm so scared.

Jetforce 14-02-2009 01:14 PM

*cuddles every1 there and leaves some custard tarts*

xx

Julilly 14-02-2009 01:17 PM

finding a hidden corner to sit and hurt and disapear

Jetforce 14-02-2009 01:34 PM

*cuddles Julilly*

Detour. Derail 14-02-2009 03:16 PM

HEY JEM!!
&& *huggs for everyone*

zowie 14-02-2009 05:25 PM

Camera crew are coming round soon to interview us. Then coming back tonight to film my sister getting drunk with her mates.
Might force my dad to take me to the pub :P

MammaMia 14-02-2009 07:01 PM

Today has been eventful, didn't go to sleep until 3.30am, then overslept, then when I went downstairs to eat beakfast I wacked my elbow big style into the wall and it still kills now and was 15 minutes late for choir. That was alright but nobody seemed to be in the mood for talking today haha. Then met up with Laura and had a good time, she went home early so I continued shopping and was abdoaning my trip when I collasped in the loos, well my legs gave way anyway...and then decided to go straight home instead of stopping off somewhere and now just feel really down meh. Fed up and just want to sleep for a long while...life is doing my head in at the moment lol.

Ileana 14-02-2009 09:22 PM

Kahlia1981 15-02-2009 02:00 AM

Sorry to be a party-pooper all. I'm just going to go grab a nice corner and bash my head into a wall until I can cry. *sigh* I can't deal with this anymore. I just want everything to stop. Sorry.

Damnation. 15-02-2009 03:33 AM

BEHOLD! FOR IT HAS RETURNED!

*Hugs all tightly*

Kahlia1981 15-02-2009 03:42 AM

DAYNA!!!!!! *snuggles you*

Damnation. 15-02-2009 04:20 AM

KAHLIA! <33 *Snuggles back*

MammaMia 15-02-2009 01:50 PM

DAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *glomps*

Kahlia, massive cuddles hun, let it all out

Jetforce 15-02-2009 01:51 PM

*sneaks in and surprises helen with some hugs*