RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 11-01-2009 08:46 PM

Helen : I'm afraid I have no words at the present time. Just wanted to offer you some hugs. I know, unfortunately, what it can be like in regards to both being regarded as attention seeking and people seeking out whatever reasons they can accept for your illness and/or moods being the way they are. Sometimes they are explainable by these things, but quite regularly they are not. I wish I could take your pain away, but I'm afraid that this is something I am just not able to do. *hugs you tight*

*hugs everyone*

I feel like I'm going to break down soon. My father is pissed off at me for something that is most definitely not my fault. I keep harming myself in my sleep while I'm having that lucid dream and in my waking hours I look at those cuts and start thinking it's not enough. I've taken to hiding out in my room and listening to the voices. I just want it all to stop.

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 09:03 PM

*hugs Kahlia*

Kahlia1981 11-01-2009 09:06 PM

Thanks Ravyn, I needed that. *hugs you back*

Damnation. 11-01-2009 09:08 PM

*Sneaks in and hugs all*

I'm trying. I really am. I don't want to worry anyone, and I'm sorry for those I have scared. I just...I'm tired of hurting. I'm tired of things always ****ing going wrong, and then being kicked further while I'm still Goddamn down.

I'm sorry, I have nothing useful to say. Just for a change

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 09:11 PM

*hugs Kahlia* thanks for the hug back.

*hugs Dayna back*

--
sorry i have no words for anyone right now, just hugs..

Damnation. 11-01-2009 09:17 PM

Pretty much same here, Ravyn x_o

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 09:21 PM

*hugs* i think no one will mind if we're silent for a while

MammaMia 11-01-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katrica (Post 1350429)
*Hugs* I'm sorry to hear things are that way. Being thought of as attention seeking is horrible and no one should have to be tought as such in situations like so.

But it is nice to think things will get better.

*hugs Katrica* I'm sorry too, it's harsh, I'm not exactly ill, just get suicidal thoughts && self harm on/off on top of that. Ugh but I agree....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1350500)
Helen - *hugs* please try and be safe. i'm worried about you. *sends cuddles*

*hugs* I'm intending to stay safe, get through next weekend, but from there, right now I don't know. I might stay safe, or try & chicken....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1350516)
Helen : I'm afraid I have no words at the present time. Just wanted to offer you some hugs. I know, unfortunately, what it can be like in regards to both being regarded as attention seeking and people seeking out whatever reasons they can accept for your illness and/or moods being the way they are. Sometimes they are explainable by these things, but quite regularly they are not. I wish I could take your pain away, but I'm afraid that this is something I am just not able to do. *hugs you tight*

*hugs everyone*

Its' okay, I have no words to support anyone else, just hugs. I accept the hugs. It sucks being regarded as attention seeking & people trying to find out whatever reasons they can for me being like this. *hugs you tight* I hope you're feeling better soon, I'm sorry you're having such a tough time :( xxx

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 09:26 PM

*hugs Katrica* *hugs Helen*

Snuffles 11-01-2009 09:34 PM

*hugs for everyone*

My head still heads =( I woke up this morning, thought it was better, but nope.. it's back. It sucks.

On a good note, my brother is here now. Finally!!!

Damnation. 11-01-2009 09:37 PM

x_o *Hugs Katie*

Snuffles 11-01-2009 09:38 PM

I've read all the replies, not writing any specific ones at the moment, but I read them and I'm sending hugs to you all!!

Snuffles 11-01-2009 09:38 PM

*hugs Dayna*

ravynsoul 11-01-2009 09:41 PM

*hugs katie back* sorry about your head; but hooray for your brother being here!!

MammaMia 11-01-2009 10:23 PM

*hugs everyone and cries*

No please don't make me go :'(

Damnation. 11-01-2009 10:24 PM

*Hugs Helen tightly*

It'll be alright. It has to be. It just has to be

Kahlia1981 11-01-2009 10:31 PM

*cuddles Helen tightly*

Damnation. 11-01-2009 10:34 PM

>_< *Cuddles Kat* wish I could say more ._.

MammaMia 12-01-2009 12:21 AM

My last post was talking about someone trying to make me go to see my gp >.<

*sighs*

Whatever.
I'm so over this.
Whatever.
Just whatever.
Dead now please?

ravynsoul 12-01-2009 01:12 AM

*cuddles Helen and Katrica*

ravynsoul 12-01-2009 01:46 AM

*hugs Katrica* couldn't stop yourself from what?
and you don't have to apologize for posting here.. i hope it's been helping

Mary Anne 12-01-2009 08:56 AM

*hugs Kat* are you okay?

*cuddles everyone tight*

Monday mornings are horrible :(
I am sooo tired, once again I could not sleep last night, the space under my desk looks very tempting for a snooze.

*curls up for a nap*

ravynsoul 12-01-2009 12:10 PM

*hugs Mary Anne* Hope your day at work goes well and that you sleep well tonite.

*hugs Kat* how are you doing?

*leaves hugs for everyone else* Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jetforce 12-01-2009 12:28 PM

*cuddles every1 especially kat, emma, and helen*

How is every1 today?

I'm doing well atm..so :-) *leaves some chocolate biscuits*

mouse in darkness 12-01-2009 01:13 PM

Yay comany! Hi Ravyn, how are you?

*Hugs Dayna, Rayvn, Kat, Katie, Mary Anne, Helen, Jet force, 713, Emma and Kahlia(:bubblegum: )

Sorry for not being online for a couple of days I was lost in my own head .....grrr... and had a few visitors.

*Hugs anyone I may have missed

MammaMia 12-01-2009 03:06 PM

*offers cuddles to all*

Pomegranate 12-01-2009 05:06 PM

You aren't stupid, Katrica you are struggling. They are very different things. Well done on getting sorted in a+e though. Did they offer you any extra help?

Hope you feel more rested soon Mary Anne x

Hey Nicole, good to see you checking in. Sounds like you had a stressful couple of days. We are here if you want to talk about it.

*squishes Jem* glad you are doing better now hun.

How are you Ravyn? *leaves hugs just in case*

Has anyone heard from Zowie the last few days? Or knows if she is ok?

*leaves hugs for Dayna, Kahlia, Katie and 713*

MammaMia 12-01-2009 06:15 PM

I've wasted an entire day.
ROFL.
Just didn't have the energy to move :S

Pomegranate 12-01-2009 07:02 PM

You do not deserve this pain Kat and you are not stupid. Your mum is upset because she cares about you but this is not your fault. Please try and be kind to yourself and give yourself a break.

zowie 12-01-2009 07:05 PM

Thanks for asking about me Emma :) I'm doing okay, have been drunk pretty much all the time over the weekend though.
Urgh.

How's everyone doing?
xxx

Mary Anne 12-01-2009 10:29 PM

Hi all,

Zowie, good to hear from you *hugs*

Work was okay, it is work after all so never great.
Had some bad news this evening, my uncle has had a heart attack, he is in America so we all feel pretty useless over here, praying he is okay.

*hugs everyone*
(sorry too tired to make more effort)

time to try and get some sleep

*love and hugs*

Damnation. 12-01-2009 11:20 PM

O hai guiz.

Mary Anne: Monday's should be made illegal, don't you agree? And I agree with what Kat said, really hope your uncle's gonna be okay

Ravyn: Hope you're doing okay

Jetforce: Glad to hear you're doing well ^__^

Nicole: Nice to see you again. Hope everything's alright for you

*Hugs Helen back*

Kat: *Cuddles* What Emma says is right. You're not stupid, nor do you deserve this. Hopefully when you start seeing your psyche properly, things'll look up. Tbh I think the fact the first meeting with him went so well is a really good sign <3

Zowie: Glad to see you're okay, too

I think I'm okay ._.;. In spite of the horrible start I had yesterday, I actually left in a good mood last night, so I woke up in one as well. But it's graaadually beginning to erode now >_o.

*Kicks RYL for still hiding her mood* Although right now, even if I could change it, it'd just get changed back to what it currently is later, I'd imagine. Meh, whatever *hugs all*

MammaMia 13-01-2009 12:36 AM

Mary Anne, I'm sorry to hear about uncle, I hope he'll recover okay, he's in my prayers <3

Katrica, how you doing hun?

Dayna, I'm glad you're having a good mood at the moment even if it'll erode later.

Zowie, what are you doing as I know you're not in college, are you trying to look for a job? (Just wondered that's all).

How's everyone else doing?

*offers hugs, cookies, and treats for those who want*

Me....I'm up & down. Don't really know what's going to happen =/

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 01:22 AM

Hi Everyone, *sends hugs all around*

Jem - Glad to hear you're doing well; thanks for the chocolate biscuits *mmm chocolate**

Nicole - Glad to join you :) I like your bubblegum smilie; very cool. Hope you had nice visits; glad to see you again.

Helen - *cuddles back* sorry to hear you've been up and down; that can be quite frustrating... hope things go up and stay up for you.

Emma - thanks for the hugs; how are you doing?

Katrica - Emma's right, you're not stupid at all; hope your appointment goes well

Zowie - Glad to hear from you; hope things are going ok

Mary Anne - *cuddles* sorry to hear about your uncle; hope he'll be okay!

Dayna - glad to hear that your day ended well yesterday; hope it continues to stay that way.. and I hope your mood thing comes back -- that would be frustrating; eugh! computers.. [maybe we need to start T.A. :P]

--
Thanks everyone for asking... the day started off crappy again, but then I got some amazing news; and i'm super excited to share it with you... i found out I got accepted at the law school I really wanted to go to and I got a scholarship *twirls in excitement* Anyways, I am feeling like I'm in a dream at the moment.. hope the good feeling lasts :)

Take care!

Pomegranate 13-01-2009 01:52 AM

I am so so stupidly excited for you Ravyn!!!!!!!! Well done!!! I hope you are stuper duper proud of yourself. Well done! You have done amazingly well :) xxx

Damnation. 13-01-2009 01:56 AM

Kat: Well, it kinda goes without saying that the others popped out to say hello for a bit. Hope he doesn't lecture you though D:

Ravyn: Congratulations! That's wonderful! <3

*Glomps all*

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 01:58 AM

Thanks Emma and Dayna! I'm am so happy; everyone at work is excited for me and so is my family.

How are you both doing tonite?

Pomegranate 13-01-2009 01:59 AM

Could be better thanks Ravyn, but I will survive. Please carry on having hope in yourself, regardless of what the world throws at you x

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 02:03 AM

Sorry to hear that Emma *hugs* You're an amazing strong person!

Thanks for the encouragement Emma; it's hard sometimes, but I'm trying... on the hope note.. someday, I hope to have either the word "hope" or a translation or a symbol of it as a tattoo.. it's the one thing that's kept me going...

Damnation. 13-01-2009 02:14 AM

Oooh, sounds nice <3

And I be sleepy 8D

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 02:17 AM

thanks! if you have an ideas about it... i'm definitely open :)

I guess it would be getting late for you by now?

Damnation. 13-01-2009 02:43 AM

If I think of something, I'll let you know ^__^. And it's 1:43am, but still early by my standards <__<;;.

Oh, and I has doctors appointment next Monday at 4

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 02:47 AM

Thanks :) I don't think I'll ever figure out the time zone differences x_o

Glad to hear about your doctor appointment; hope things go well there!

Snuffles 13-01-2009 02:59 AM

Yay Ravyn that is excellent news! So happy for you =) *huggles*

Kat- hope your doing ok now *hugs*

Ok now I can't think... hope everyone else is ok. Thinking of you all..

Am ok for now..

MammaMia 13-01-2009 03:05 AM

Ravyn, congratulations.

I.want.out.
haha.
:(

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 03:07 AM

Thanks Katie! *huggles back* Hope things stay ok for longer than just now

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 03:07 AM

Thanks Helen! *hugs* you want out from what?

Pomegranate 13-01-2009 03:35 AM

*squishes Kat, Kaylia, Dayna etc*

MammaMia 13-01-2009 03:35 AM

*cuddles Rayonsoul & Kat*

Damnation. 13-01-2009 04:57 AM

*Hugs all*

Ravyn: Thanks, so do I >_o. I'll let you know how it goes