RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

[Fog] 12-04-2009 12:09 AM

Rant away if you want Helen :-)

MammaMia 12-04-2009 12:22 AM

I can't deal with this.

[Fog] 12-04-2009 12:27 AM

*Cuddles*

Hang on in there sweetie xx

MammaMia 12-04-2009 12:45 AM

Don't want to hang in here anymore. But hey everyone thinks I'll just get over it (Y)

wildly insane 12-04-2009 12:49 AM

*hugs Gil* I'm so sorry hun, please stay safe, you are worth so much more than the way you've been treated, my PM box is open if you want it.

*hugs Helen* maybe tomorrow you'll be glad you're not, there is always hope, we're here to listen if you want to chat.

*hugs Hannah* Am so impressed that you've managed to tell your parents, and I hope the ADs start working soon.

*hugs Arwen* don't feel guilty, sorry to hear about the cigarettes, I think you're dad would still be proud of you because you are so much better than you were, we're not perfect and you are trying, don't beat yourself up, keep going.

*hugs anyone else in need of one tonight*

I'm still okay, managed to sit through a family meal and my dad getting drunk and morbid, he really doesn't seem to enjoy anything any more which is really sad.

Auburn Shadow 12-04-2009 01:01 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm ****ed. Cut, purged, and managed to piss the one person I really need to talk to off, all in the space of about 5 minutes. Fantastic, no?

I just want to press self destruct right now.

Long*Past 12-04-2009 07:11 AM

Hey everyone.
*offers hugs to everyone*
Sorry it's not more.
You all know I'm here for ya.

Sorry I've been away a couple days too.
I spent most of my weekend out at Riley's house, and I got away from it all. I was allowed to slip into my fantasy world where things suck sometimes, but at least I know it's not real.
Ugh. I noticed also, that I'm having such trouble writing at the moment, because I'm trying to write a happy scene... and it's just not where I am, and thus not where my character is... It scares me slightly that my fictional character has taken on my emotions.

Something is wrong with my knee... I hope it isn't bad because it hurts like a biatch right now, and I not only have music festival this week... in like a month, I have cheerleading tryouts... I mean... I don't think I'm going to make it, just because I know I'm not pretty and thin and petite enough for it... but I'm still going to try...

It's really hard to resist the urge to cut right now...
It's seriously like, as soon as I walk into my house, all this stress that I got to put away for the last three days just comes sweeping down over me like a wave.
I'm so tired... And I have math homework...

zowie 12-04-2009 12:32 PM

Hello Hannah 2 :) My name's Arwen. Thank you, a feel a little less crap about the slip up now *hugs back*

*Hugs Helen* Feeling any better today sweets?

Thanks Hana *hugs* It actually does make me feel better to remind myself that nobody's perfect. These things do happen I guess, I just need to pick myself up and keep going (Y)

*Hugs Auburn* (I've forgotten your name again :P I have a feeling your yet another Hannah, but I might be wrong!) Don't beat yourself up honey, like I just said, these things happen. Keep fighting!

*Hugs Ashley* Take care of yourself. And don't fret too much about the cheerleading tryouts, I'm sure you're beautiful :)

Going for pizza today :D

MammaMia 12-04-2009 03:20 PM

There are too many Hannah's in here hahahahah

I feel dreadful. Still want to take them all but I can't yet.

[Fog] 12-04-2009 04:40 PM

Hehe yup maybe I'll change my name to Bob or something!

What's up Helen? *Hugs* Don't take them sweetie

Wildly Insane - well done for getting through the family meal, hope you feel ok now.

Auburn - we all have bad days, but I hope you can pick yourself up from it :-)

Ashley - sorry to hear about your knee, but I'm sure you'll do great at the try outs. It's always hard coming back to reality after a break, but hang on in there

zowie, enjoy the pizza!!

Hugs and easter eggs to all xx

Damnation. 12-04-2009 11:42 PM

I do believe that I am proud of myself!

http://recoveryourlife.com/forum/sho....php?p=1548093 [/blatant advertising]

Tears of Solitude 12-04-2009 11:47 PM

:::::::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry Im no help tonite, Im having HER talking and shouting at me tonite. Its come from out of the blue, please dont tell me my meds arent working anymore ...............

[Fog] 12-04-2009 11:48 PM

Don't know the story behind it but well done all the same, it's great that you've made progress *Pops party poppers* :laugh:

[Fog] 12-04-2009 11:49 PM

*Hugs Jade* Anything you can do to quieten her down or shut her out? I know how hard that is and it's probably an annoying question... But hugs all the same xx

Long*Past 12-04-2009 11:56 PM

Thanks Zowie and Banana.

*hugs Jade*

My head is killing me and Chase's music isn't helping...
Stupid screamo metal...

GAH!
I need to stop living in my fantasy world and start living in the real one!
It's seriously f**king with my mood!!!!!!!

Damnit! I must find tylenol!

[Fog] 13-04-2009 12:00 AM

Hope your head stops hurting :-( Lol I know what you mean... Fantasy world is so much nicer though!!

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 12:15 AM

Can I check in today? :(

Damnation. 13-04-2009 12:23 AM

Jade: x_O Hope you can shut her up soon *hugs*

*Hugs Sorcha*

Hannah: That's probably for the best actually, lol, but thanks

*Hugs Strawberry* Course you can

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 12:30 AM

Thank you. :).

*Grabs pillow and perches on a bed, watching everybody else*

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1546712)

*Hugs Auburn* (I've forgotten your name again :P I have a feeling your yet another Hannah, but I might be wrong!) Don't beat yourself up honey, like I just said, these things happen. Keep fighting!

Thanks, Arwen, *hugs back* lol, yeah, I'm another Hana.

Still feeling rather crap, but made it up with Jamie in the end, so things are looking slightly better I guess. So much for giving up smoking though, had 20 in the last 2 days.

*hugs everyone else*