RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 23-05-2008 03:28 PM

Sounds like you're having a tough week. I hope things improve for you. Take care of yourself, okay?
I really hope your friend turns up okay, she'll be in my thoughts xxx

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 03:35 PM

Thanks, hun. I'm hoping she'll be fine. Still doesn't quite seem real though. Trying to see the positive out of all this though, I haven't cut. It's been a close run thing, but I haven't done it. So maybe, just maybe, I'm moving past that part of my life?

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 03:44 PM

Ok, once again feeling ignored... Wouldn't say anything but this is really distressing to me y'all
Post 7133 (I think)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 783907)
Guys:crying: I have a confession to make... I mean... G*d I suck... I'm feeling awful and sometimes, petting my cat or not, I have this image... But it's not really an image... A thought, but it's not really a thought... Of... Um... I suppose it's breaking his neck:crying: I don't want to, I'm not mad at him, I don't want him to die, and it's not got that feeling behind it... It's like when I want to cut my wrists and I know the end result would be me dead, which is not the intent, but at least with myself I don't care... With him... Good lord if I ever did do it I really would kill myself... WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THIS COME FROM?!?!:crying: and how in Gods name do I get it to stop?!:crying: it's happened a few times, not sure how many but...
*sobs in her corner*
F**k me:crying: why am I so F**KED UP?!?!?!

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 03:52 PM

I'm sorry it seemed like you were being ignored hun.

All I can offer at the moment is huge snuggles. I'm sorry this is all happening for you now hun, and I wish I had the words to make it better.

PM me if you ever want to talk, I'm normally around somewhere.

Pomegranate 23-05-2008 04:12 PM

*crawls into the corner and hides under a load of pillows and duvets*

Sorry if I worried people last night. As you can tell, I'm here and physically fine.

*offers hugs to people*

lil-princess 23-05-2008 04:21 PM

Heya everyone, how ya all doing today??

*huggles everyone*

Em i'm glad your ok hun *hugs* i'm around if you feel up to talking. xx

Jetforce 23-05-2008 04:22 PM

*cuddles ally*

i haven't got much words to say except sorry :-(

*wanders off to the his bedroom and crashes to bed*

MammaMia 23-05-2008 04:35 PM

*snuggles Emma lots*

DON'T ever do that to me & Emma again? Please? :)

blondiebear 23-05-2008 05:09 PM

My friend is talking to me. Thank goodness. And she's going to someplace safe.

*hugs Emmy, Ally and Helen*
*looks around to see if there is any one I missed and gives them a hug*

*grabs toast and diet pepsi. wanders off to make sure I have everything I need this morning humming another line from Route 66.* "Flagstaff Arizona. Don't forget Winona. Kingman Barstow San Bernardino" Oh boy, a map with lyrics.

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 05:33 PM

*sits in her corner and crys*

MammaMia 23-05-2008 06:12 PM

*snuggles Ally*

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 06:40 PM

Ally I'm sorry hun...have you spoken to anyone else about these thoughts? *huggles*

I've lost weight....not enough...but it's a start :-D

Erm....erm....erm...
damn :/
I'm bored....
*dances til she loses more weight*

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 06:50 PM

OH *RUNS IN*

GUYS!!!
Katey-Lou text me...she's with the Crisis Team and they are seeing if they can admit her...so she wanted me to say hi to you all for her and she said she will try get on ASAP.

That is all.
My job is done.

MammaMia 23-05-2008 07:00 PM

I think I'm gonna end up losing weight and all.
=\

dark_light 23-05-2008 07:05 PM

I'm sorry so many people are struggling atm, its not fair wish i had some magic fairy dust to sprinkle on us all and make us all ok!

I feel so drained, can't do this anymore. Having those thoughts really bad even though i'm in hospital :(

Only Distraction 23-05-2008 07:12 PM

Went into hopsital today and walked past the pysc ward. Felt like that was where I should be. The people in there would understand. Not like anyone in the 'real world'.

I hope everyone is doing okay.

Alex - I followed you in here. I know you are having a hard time but remember:
"Give me a Reason[TO]Believe. I am your OnlyDistraction."

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 07:15 PM

Don't want to tell any one... afraid it will be too close to 'a danger to self or others' and land me in hospital... scarry thing is I kind of want to go... But I'll never tell my therapist that...

*sigh* wish I was losing weight... trying to not eat but don't have the added affect of that lovely side effect of my Wellbutrin (appiite loss) as I haven't taken it in three days

*continues to cry in her corner*
I'm sorry I'm so useless guys

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only Distraction (Post 785320)
"Give me a Reason[TO]Believe. I am your OnlyDistraction."

:O I KNEW I REMEMBERED YOU!

Detour. Derail 23-05-2008 07:37 PM

Ally sweetheart...couldnt you go in to hospital for a little bit? especially if you would like to be?

How come you haven't taken your meds darlin?:( they are there to help you...

*snuggles you and covers you in a blanket*

dark_light 23-05-2008 07:42 PM

*hugs ally*
you aren't useless, you seem lovely to me, anything i can do?

they are making me put on weight in hospital by giving me nasty build up shakes ugh!