RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

battlekitten 29-10-2007 04:06 PM

*Stops by with hot chocolate, blankets and hugs for everyone, especially, dancedance, sasuke, new life and emily*

MammaMia 29-10-2007 09:44 PM

I'm upset, I think my friend seems to not like me, I didn't even get a ****ing invite to her part again (and this time it's her b'day)

Jetforce 30-10-2007 09:54 AM

**hugs everybody**

How r u all? I could be better really atm...ugh

MammaMia 30-10-2007 01:31 PM

I'm sore. Missing my first lesson, but to go in my last one (it's also my second). Will explain later.

x

Sugar and Spice 30-10-2007 03:58 PM

Haven't been here for a while.
Hope you are all taking care *offers hugs and hot drinks around* x

Synthetisk 30-10-2007 05:25 PM

Thank you battlekitten and Tortured_Beauty :3
I hope everyones been taking care of themselves and is doing okay *hugs all round*

The guy whose relationship I nearly ruined... I can't see him anymore. I want him to be happy and I suppose it's all for the best. I don't want to hurt his girlfriend even more than I already have.

MammaMia 31-10-2007 12:10 AM

I'm not really looking after myself?

/runs off

TheSuffererComplex 31-10-2007 01:57 AM

*hugs Sasuke and dancedance*

I'm doing bad, i dunno now i've been going for 2 weeks. I don't feel strong at all.

Synthetisk 31-10-2007 10:42 AM

*hugs DanceDance and TheSuffererComplex*

DanceDance, you're always free to PM me if you feel like chatting to someone :)
TheSuffererComplex, two weeks is a long time! Even trying makes you a strong person, and two weeks is awesome <3

Urgh... I can't take college. I spend most of my days thinking about them and being scared about how much of a failure I am to my family. vbmenu_register("postmenu_348745", true);

MammaMia 31-10-2007 06:17 PM

College can both rock & suck :[

I'm upset hehe :\

Synthetisk 31-10-2007 07:37 PM

Urgh, college is just.... >___<
*hugs DanceDance*
What's wrong? :(

I can't stand how my mother bitches to me about everyone. It's making me physically sick because I hate hearing bad things about people.
And my brothers an ignorant, racist, homophobic moron who my parents adore. Which is why they think I've been beating him up; a 6ft tall rugby-built boy against a 5ft 5 weakling?
*curls up in corner under a blanket*

l.e.g.o 31-10-2007 09:42 PM

have a knife need to use it so what im on five weeks noone cares

MammaMia 31-10-2007 09:49 PM

*hugs you back*

Just stuipd stuff really. Missing my dad & nephew :( My dad probs won't come home. 5 weeks tomorrow since he went. Things getting to me...

MammaMia 31-10-2007 09:50 PM

Newlife, well done & we do care :D

l.e.g.o 31-10-2007 10:07 PM

but i cant do it any longer and noone to turn to who can stop me im just useless and using it would be so much better

Jetforce 01-11-2007 05:29 PM

**hugs Jo**

Ur not useless!!! ur special hon xx

l.e.g.o 01-11-2007 05:46 PM

sorry *cries*

~*forever_broken*~ 01-11-2007 06:02 PM

*hands over knife and meds...both prescription and OTC...wanders to corner, curls up and goes to sleep*
I just want to die...

MammaMia 01-11-2007 06:23 PM

Today's been a bit up & down but overall pretty good I'm not upset over my friend anymore as she explained why I wasn't invited to her party and it was toughtful- the reason why.

Then I'm on the bus home...and who do I see? BECK! YES BECKY! Who walked past me and didn't look. Then she still didn't see me as she sat down as she was facing her friend. Thennnnnnn she looked over and I turned the other way round. Now I'm confused about how to feel about my sister. I think I wanna make up with her just to see my nephew..but she's hurt me without realising. I'm still so angry though and I thought I'd started moving on. But my nephew is stuck in the middle and I can't walk out of his life He doesn't deserve this!! I got it into my head just walkin home after the bus thinking I have to make up with her, but I dont wanna upset my mum & sis and I'm still so hurt by what she did.

Am SO confused what to do?

Also I've got so much psychical pain too Blurrrrgh and still can't get an appointment. My left ear isn't hearing very well- so might have to get that sorted. Plus I keep getting a sore throat and I feel sick.

l.e.g.o 01-11-2007 07:22 PM

need to cut got knife-need to so much
xxx