RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BWchick 15-03-2011 04:34 AM

*yawn* ahh! with that I shall curl up with my blankey and sleep. goodnight everyone *hugz all then goes and sleeps in a corner*

Doikers 15-03-2011 10:06 AM

*Hugs Jill*
*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Meganna* Hello , I am Mark :)
*Hugs Ian*
*Hugs Solo* A safe Place in an Unsafe World , How insightful and true!
*Hugs Shad*
*Hugs Felicia*

Doikers 15-03-2011 10:13 AM

I get back from my parents, There is a letter for the previous tennant , I am so fed up of shoving these back in the mail that I open it only for it to be threatening Him (Well this Address) With Baliffs! For HIS Debt , What sort of ****ing thing is going on here? I've sent 7,8,9 letter back with "Not at this Address" written all over them , ~Now I am SO very anxious I cut , On my chest of all places , ****! I took Diaz , Kick in NOW!, I bathed got out of bed half dressed and HAD to cut , I'm so sorry

Cazki 15-03-2011 10:24 AM

Not feeling great but a little better than last night.

*Hugs Mark* I'm sorry you cut Mark :(

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Shadow*

*Hugs Solo*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Meganna*

Doikers 15-03-2011 11:39 AM

*Hugs Ian* Thanks , I'm glad you feel a little better at least :)

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 12:22 PM

~Hugs Mark~ Thanks Hun! Im so sorry you felt like you had to cut!

~Hugs Ian~ I'm glad you feel some better Hun! It's a step in the right direction at least.

Doikers 15-03-2011 12:29 PM

*Squishes Solo*

youngatheart 15-03-2011 01:01 PM

Hey everyone, how are you today?

Doikers 15-03-2011 01:44 PM

*Hugs Sam* Very Tired and trying not to get stressed :S How are you ?

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 02:53 PM

Thanks for the squishes Mark! ~Squishes ya back~

Hey Sam, how ya doin today?

one_step_closer 15-03-2011 03:09 PM

*hugs everyone*

ˈsäləˌterē 15-03-2011 04:15 PM

~Hugs Lindsay~

Doikers 15-03-2011 05:17 PM

*Hugs Solo*

*Hugs Lindsay*

How is everyone?

PoisonedApple 15-03-2011 05:49 PM

*waves to Meganna* I'm Crimson.
*leaves hugs and care packages in a heap then places smores with strawberries on the table*

one_step_closer 15-03-2011 05:52 PM

My rash is really bugging me and is contributing to my suicidal feelings. It's always either itchy or painful and is generally uncomfortable. I'm seeing my doctor about it on Thursday and hopefully she will refer me to a dermatologist.

How are you now, Mark?

How are you, Crimson?

Doikers 15-03-2011 05:58 PM

Waking up a bit Lindsay and being less tired has sent me into stress / anxiety , further increased by the fact that My Dinner didn't defrost so I have to eat somthing else tonight , which is no big deal but I am so pissed off , Ugh!

*Hugs Crimson* Felicia taught me what smores are on Saturday (I think)

PoisonedApple 15-03-2011 06:22 PM

Tired and cranky but prepared for the day (mostly).
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ramblings
Kinda proud of me... I managed to clean most of my kitchen last night (i cleaned the counters, sink, stove and all the dishes and wiped down a couple appliances and put away some of the clutter from my counters... i also swept but still need to mop and wipe down the windows and cabinets.) before bed i started today's dinner in the crock pot, set out the kid's breakfast and vitamins, packed their lunch and mine (and their aunt's since she'll be over), put stuff in the bread machine to make cinnamon craisin bread (it was too late in the day to make it by hand... no time for it to rise if i was getting any sleep last night), got out my clothes for today and still only made it to bed an hour late...(felt like on time but my body is still adjusting to the whole daylight savings shift...). All of that leaves me more time today to throw laundry in, go grocery shopping, figure out tomorrow's dinner, pack the kid's lunch and mine again and mayhaps make more bread but still having time to take a shower tonight too. i have been trying to do the whole flylady baby steps and 15 minutes at a time thing but i get sooooooooo overwhelmed with everyone in the house and me not being at home to clean the messes as they happen so instead of following her zone cleaning I've changed it to cleaning one room at a time until it's done rather than for a week then moving on. that way i can get everything done and when I'm caught up and decluttered and whatnot i figure then it won't overwhelm me to work on cleaning one room for a week and moving on to another room. *nods* and I'm not feeling guilty about it!
past that it's kinda hit and miss... getting overly frustrated with trying to buy this house. not getting enough time to do my own job since i'm covering other people's jobs and then getting overwhelmed and not wanting to do my own job because of it piling up, etc etc
How are you Lindsay? Mark?

PoisonedApple 15-03-2011 06:26 PM

*shakes head* i almost lost that post due to forgetting to press the remember me button when logging in...
Anywho... Mark, could you thaw it by putting it in a bag in hot water? or too close to dinner time?
ps~smores are delicious and the ones with fresh warmed strawberries inside are just dreamy :D

Doikers 15-03-2011 06:38 PM

Way to go on getting all that cleaning done Crimson Hun!
I'm having Pasta tonight now , and I'll have my Dhal tomorrow when It BETTER be thawed :P . I made it from scratch and froze portions :) On a day I was motivated, rare , those are :S

Louise 15-03-2011 07:07 PM

hugs everyone

I like pasta, eat a lot of it