RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 10-06-2010 03:21 AM

*drops in to hug/wave at all then disappears into the garden to play with Puppy Sinclair*

risenfromperdition 10-06-2010 03:30 AM

=[ *cries* am almost obese acording to bmi calculator :( *curls up in corner*

SoMuchMore 10-06-2010 04:52 AM

*hugs heather* good luck with your interview! I know they can be super nerve wracking. And you are beautiful hun, dont get caught up on numbers or bmi.

*hugs MID (sorry i forget your name)* glad you finally got some good news!

*hugs quiet* welcome back!

*hugs jess* what wrong?

*hugs april* I see you and you arent just taking up space hun. Hang in there.

*cuddles helen tightly*

*hugs hannah* good to see you back around here! And dont worry about not offering much support right now, it sounds like you are really busy. We understand that.

*hugs kahlia* how r u doing? sorry that you are having computer problems.

*hugs becca*

*disappears into the corner where nobody can find me* Unless anyone needs support.. then i'll come back out for a bit if i can.

anarchistl0ve 10-06-2010 05:02 AM

fml, fml, fml,.. my birthday is in six days i usually by now have cards and prezzie to open. its not like im turning 28,29 no im turning 30 but i feel like im 5 and eveyone forgot my birthday.

taz35 10-06-2010 05:23 AM

*runs around handing out hugs/squishes/huggles/care packages to all*

To the newcomers, hi, I'm Taz. I'm usually around a lot more often, but I've been MIA a lot recently...

To everyone who's struggling, I hope you're staying safe, in your own ways <3 Stay strong, I'm thinking of you all. I'll try to come back on tomorrow and maybe attempt individual replies, but I missed 13 pages so I probably won't get everyone.

*more hugs*

risenfromperdition 10-06-2010 05:31 AM

*would send birthday pressies if was anywhere near you* :)
*leaves presents in ward* ^_^

laura <3 :)

anarchistl0ve 10-06-2010 05:46 AM

Is it sad i would even be happy with belated ones..

risenfromperdition 10-06-2010 06:22 AM

*offers hug*
i really would send something small but im literally broke o_O
hope you get something for birthday tho
x

xxjuliexx 10-06-2010 06:28 AM

i'm very unimpressed about being woken up by the cops at 2:30am this morning

risenfromperdition 10-06-2010 06:40 AM

why'd you get waked up by cops? O_o

wolfos3d 10-06-2010 06:57 AM

Laura: I've just had enough is all...

*hugs to peoples and presents to Becca*

Kahlia1981 10-06-2010 07:17 AM

*huggles/waves at everybody*

Very tired. :-( Been working on an assessment for most of the day. My housemate, very politely, told me to quit it. I've done four parts of the assessment today. Got three more to do, then just got to zip the bits up and upload it. *sigh* Absolutely exhausted. AND I even managed to sleep last night.

Sorry to everyone for the lack of individual replies. I'm struggling to keep up with everyone.

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone, "Welcome" to anyone who is new, "Missed you" to those regulars who've not been posting regularly and slipped in to tell us how you are doing, and "Welcome back!" to those who have come back after a break.

Much love and care to all of you.

*leaves hugs and safe love and care packages on the table for all*

shadowedsoul 10-06-2010 07:26 AM

Curls up and cries.
I hurt I hurt I hurt I hurt, fml
someone please make this pain stop

Doikers 10-06-2010 08:35 AM

Hannah you could try looking here >> for camoflague cream info http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...splay.php?f=57

Doikers 10-06-2010 08:44 AM

*hugs to everyone*

Thankyou for your reply Laura , It meant a lot :) * Hugs*

*Hugs April , I will read your R/V link soon.

*Hugs Shadowedsoul*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs wolfos*

*Hugs Heather * You are very pretty .

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Anarchistlove* Sorry forgot you name :( sorry

*hugs Taz*

*Hugs Nicole, Oliver ,Hayley , Hannah , JK and everyone else , sorry I missed you *

Doikers 10-06-2010 10:43 AM

So My SW has come and gone ( Bought a med student with him) I told him I was really low and he asked if I would be ok until I saw my psych Dr and I said yes :S then he started asking about my Cutting in front of the med student , I was mortified beyond beleif :( But most of the session I sat in silence and they just sat and waited for me to say somthing but I'm to low to make conversation , SO triggered now , thats one more person who knows I S.I. I'm trying to be private about it but he just launched into it like it was no big deal :( Really ****ed Off Now .

I have to go and get shopping today because a guy will be coming for electric somthing tomorow but I haven't been given a time Grrr I 'm gonna have to take a Diaz now I'm all wound up

Scarletdreamer 10-06-2010 11:02 AM

Mark, love, not to sound mean or petty or anything, but to me, cutting isn't a big deal. I mean, it is to the person who is struggling with it, obviously - as all of the SI'ers in the thread know!!!! - but it's become such an epidemic that it's not rare anymore. At least, in the States it's not. I'm glad that you told your SW you were low... and proud of you too. I understand the feelings of mortification - I would've felt like that too, even though I am pretty sure that the med student has seen people like us before. *cuddles tight* I hope what I'm saying makes sense? :-S Sorry if anything I said offended, it's still early and I didn't sleep too well so my head's a bit muzzy. :-S

*cuddles Laura, MID, Quiet, JK, Nicole, Heather, Julie, Kahlia, Oliver, Jill, Jess, Becca, Hels, and anyone else I'm forgetting* Sorry for the lack of a lot of individual replies... am really not thinking too clearly - am very tired - at the moment and don't want to make a mess of things!! :-S

Edit - oh and I am pretty sure that the med student is bound to confidentiality, the only person I can imagine s/he could talk with about your problems is his/her supervisor, whoever that might be. So please, please try not to worry about other people knowing about the SI.

shadowedsoul 10-06-2010 11:43 AM

So erm today going to be intresting, I have hurt my
shoulder on the righthand side. Which I great has iam
right handed. so everthing need to be done with my
left, taking a shower this morning was so funny not,
could get my right hand above my head to wash off
the shampoo. Don't want to tell my dad,as I will get the
why don't you take pain killer if the pain that bad,
I would be a have a bit of a fear of tablets, stuiped I now.
Argh fml.

Doikers 10-06-2010 11:47 AM

April you didn't offend me, not at all, But my S.I. is VERY personal and private to me .I just hate the fact that most people know , The people here know , thats ok because I know they are going through similar issues , but for some student , who must have been 10 years younger than me me ..........just ..........argg! and my social worker wants me to call him tommorow, he want'ed me to go down to the mental health resource centre but I have to wait in for the electic man or something and I only got the news he was coming yesterday......... so not a lot of notice *sigh* sorry

Doikers 10-06-2010 11:49 AM

*Hugs Shadowedsouls Shoulder gently*