RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 27-05-2010 03:32 PM

Well there's not problems with the besties as such, well, I mean in the sense of arguments anyway. One's not opening up to anyone, not really at the moment, so really worried about her. Trying not to tell anyone except in here, because don't want people to tell me she'll be okay & whatever. I *know* that she will be, but I'm still scared everytime when she gets to her worst point. Because of what has happened as a result once or twice. In a way, I'm glad it's happening now, because then she'll be doing okay when I'm away for a week (although I'll still be in touch with her) and my other best friend (they're friends with each other) won't really be round as she'll be in the clinic by then. Hate this. My other best friend's hardly been in touch either today. I feel completely alone, my destructive thoughts want to use it to my advantage. -.- ****ing hell. I'll be fine. I am a broken record.

taz35 27-05-2010 03:42 PM

You're not a broken record Helen. In fact, I'm starting to sound like a broken record telling you that :P See what you've started?! :P

I meant problems as in the sense that they're not responding to you. I know how frustrating that can be =/ I'm sure we've all been scared for one of our friends at some point, it's completely normal.

I wish I could offer up better advice =/
*lots of squishy hugs*

MammaMia 27-05-2010 03:56 PM

Oppsie :P But I am haha!!

Ah that's okay then Taz, just wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding in what I meant =P It is bit frustrating but I'm used it now & know I should just take it as it comes & when they're ready, they'll be texting away =] OMG, I hate when they're not replying & I'm panicking/worrying myself stupid because think something in particular has happened. Oh one has just texted!! Hm not that they're interested in me so far. Oh gosh I'm such a cow. >.> Ignore me.

*lots of squiiiishy hugs*

(Oh forgot to say Mark, am glad it seemed to go well & glad your SW helped you :))

shadowedsoul 27-05-2010 04:45 PM

Sorry very angery vent not towards anybody.argh!!!! Why the
Fu*k Did you just backstab me, cheers very much look
after 1, after me slogging my guts out today, well now you
can go fu*k yourself. because of you I want to start cutting
shreddes out of myself and i don't think if I started I would
stop. * Graps a duvet of a bed and curls up under it*

Doikers 27-05-2010 04:47 PM

*Hugs Shadowedsoul*

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 05:30 PM

*huggles everyone*

Sorry went offline there for awhile, am at my internship and was getting stuff ready for a Seniors' (65+) picnic - stuffing bags with information packets - then went out to pick up lunch with two girls from work. :) Turns out that one of them has the same anniversary that Jarrod and I do!! EXACTLY THE SAME!! :D Lol... and she lives on the same road we do. Haha. I think that's funny. :D

Mark, so glad that your medical went okay. *squishy hugs*

Sorry no more individual replies :( but I just got an email response from my old therapist. Gonna post it in my r/v I think... get feedback maybe on here from what people think, dunno. :( It hurts... :'(

*hides in a dark dark place in the warren where no one can find her*

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 05:37 PM

updated r/v...

really want to cut, so badly, don't know if i can stick out the last bit of the day here... it's only like half over and i don't know if i can do it, put on a happy face and pretend like everything is okay.

:crying:

MammaMia 27-05-2010 05:47 PM

*hugs everyone tight* Trying to distract myself with tidying hahahahaha

Doikers 27-05-2010 06:01 PM

April , I read your R/V link , and that is just a totally **** reason , " you just kind of fell off the map" That sucks , I'm really sorry , and she really could have shot you an e-mail sooner to rather than let it drift hmmm *Hugs ya tons*

katnovia 27-05-2010 06:03 PM

Havn't got time or energy, so doing the last page, so sorry if I miss anything important on the pages before. *cuddles all I miss*

*Cuddles shadowed soul tightly* shush hunny, it'll be alright, you'll be okay. Hold on and stay strong lovely.

*huggles taz* How are you hun?

*huggles hels* keep those distractions going, you can always come tidy my place!

*huggles april* hold out hunny, stay strong, you can do it, I know you can. Praying for you sweetheart. I had something to say about your RV, but I can't remember now what it was. I think it was a religious response, so if i remember what it was i'll PM you.

*huggles mark* Well done on completing your medical assesment. They're pretty horrid arn't they? I hate them.

Doikers 27-05-2010 06:27 PM

Is Anyone around right now?

PoisonedApple 27-05-2010 06:30 PM

I am Mark. Kind of. I'm mostly here at my desk though...

Doikers 27-05-2010 06:32 PM

:) How are you Crimson ?

I'm SO triggered , I really think I'm going to cut badly and I was think what can I do to put it off? and all I could come with was check to see if anyone's on the ward, sorry

PoisonedApple 27-05-2010 06:34 PM

*cuddles April* I read your r/v too... and that is totally ****. I'm sorry hun.
Sorry in advance for anyone I miss today... I got like 3-4 hrs of sleep last night... I had gotten to sleep late as it was (1 am) then I got woken up at about 2 but J yelling and L (who was originally just crying) screaming in response. Then I couldn't get back into a good sleep. And I woke up to leave for work at 615 (yeah D got me up early.) Anyway back to the point. If too many posts are made between my checking in here I may not remember everything to reply to... :(

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 06:35 PM

I am, off and on... will be running up & down stairs as things print, but I'll be around. What's up, Mark? *cuddles lots*

PoisonedApple 27-05-2010 06:36 PM

Aside from tired I'm ok. Got almost all of my daughter's work finished for school last night. She only has her art work and 5 sections (3 pgs each) of reading left. And she has until the 3rd of June to finish it. She did almost the whole history book in 2 days (guess I found a style of history book she likes, eh?).

Do you know what triggered you?

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 06:36 PM

Awh sweetie, why do you feel you need to cut badly? please try not to... was it the meeting this morning that is causing this? If so... GRRRRRR!!!!! at the meeting. *special terrifying April-growls*

*holds both of your hands*

Doikers 27-05-2010 06:37 PM

I HAVE to Harm , I HAVE to. I hate this feeling ,I'm just trying to put it off as long as I can because I know it would be bad , sorry

Doikers 27-05-2010 06:40 PM

The Medical was horrible , I didn't know the answer and woulden't have said many thing had my SW not interjected , I think it's left over stress from the medical triggering me , I'm doing that whole visualising the cut I would make thing , just want to feel better:( sorry

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 06:44 PM

Awh Mark, wish I could help. :( Please go to A&E if it needs stitches, okay? please?... :-S I wish I could help more, I'm sorry I'm not a better friend. I'm also sorry that the meeting was so triggering, although I'm sure you did fine for how nervous you were!! Will keep praying for you... and no, no condemnation if you do end up cutting... so please don't feel like you've let any of us down if you do cut. But, do try to play the 15 minute game (or 5-minute game, as the case may be!!)... *cuddles gently*