RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 24-05-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Crimson, sorry Houdini died. :( That's so sad. A pet dying, especially a baby and one that you've taken such good care of, can be so painful. *cuddles* And dunno if you read, but my pally on Runetotem is level 20 now.
i missed that page. congrats. i'll have to try to get on runetotem soon. my silvermoon toon is lvl 21. dunno if i let ya know before. *sigh* gotta go do the court run since r is out again today.

Doikers 24-05-2010 08:02 PM

*Holds Aprils Hands* Thankyou April :)

MammaMia 24-05-2010 08:09 PM

*offers cuddles to all*

I feel so low, it's unreal, today's been really awful :( Thankfully my best friend is coming online at 9, need her so ,uch

Doikers 24-05-2010 08:10 PM

*Lets go of Aprils hands long enough to HUG Helen and re-holds Aprils hands*

Pnuemonia[Blue] 24-05-2010 08:11 PM

Tried to phone my bestfriend but her phone is off, really need to speak to her. Need her voice of reason and then how she turns the situation around to her - need my head to be focused on someone else.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 08:31 PM

Still in pain. This is ridiculous now.

Doikers 24-05-2010 08:37 PM

*Hugs for Emma and Kitkat if ok?*

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 08:39 PM

Yeah that's fine (:
It's just my stomach is still hurting after those pills went missing... But its okay to hug me (:

MammaMia 24-05-2010 08:42 PM

Kat, I really think you should seek medical advice sweetheart =( Even if you did overdose on the pills, they will have long left your body now.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 08:44 PM

I don't know what to say though... Yeah, they would've left my system now, think it was on Wednesday or Tuesday that it happened but I'm still getting stomach pain...

MammaMia 24-05-2010 08:44 PM

Just explain that you think you may have taken an od & your stomach's been hurting since it happened?

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 08:46 PM

Yeah... But I can't go without my Mum knowing, and she doesn't know that I may have taken them... She'd go nuts.

MammaMia 24-05-2010 08:46 PM

#You need to go swertie, even if's a nurse at college.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 08:51 PM

... I'll go after my exam tomorrow... Don't know if I'd need an appointment though.

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 08:53 PM

*is hurting, mentally/emotionally and physically* But so is everyone else...

*cuddles KitKat* I think you should seek medical advice as well... sorry I've not supported you throughout this, but just did not know what to say.

*cuddles Mark and keeps holding his hands so he can't SI* Feeling any better? or still triggered? (I'm still triggered :'( this whole business with my best friend is really messing with me...)

*cuddles Crimson* Grats on Lurial getting to 21!! That rocks. :D She's almost high enough level for my mage to play with her (my mage is level 30 :D). Hehe. WoW is such a good distraction - maybe we can play together on some server or another next weekend? or sometime soon anyway...

*cuddles Emma* I wish that I could help you feel better, love. :( Keep posting in here if you can... or maybe start an r/v thread if you don't already have one?

Damnit, itchy SI place... :(

Tried to take a nap but it didn't work. I don't know what I'll do now. I think I'm going to end up telling my supervisor that in all honesty I can't count today as a workday, as I haven't done and don't feel up to doing any work. :'( Stupid stupid me.

I need to make some phonecalls - to res and to that therapist - but I'm scared. :'( Terrified actually........... pathetically. :'(

*hides in a hole*

katnovia 24-05-2010 09:03 PM

*sneaks on, lurks reading and then buries self deeply in a hole, pulling a concrete slab over the top*

I wish I could help.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 09:05 PM

I'm going to go and see the college nurse tomorrow.
Don't worry about it, it's okay you have your own stuff you need to deal with too (:
*crawls into hole with you*
I'm terrified too about seeing the nurse... The only reason I can now remember looking at the bottle of pills and seeing how many there were inside is because Blue told me that I did that... I honestly don't remember doing it... Is that what I say to the nurse? She's going to think I'm nuts... She's only a college nurse.
*hugs*

katnovia 24-05-2010 09:14 PM

*makes huge multispace hole as everyone feels like being down holes* Now we have a warren..

Doikers 24-05-2010 09:16 PM

I'm not so bad .
Sorry April I feel like I've let you down ....... I S.I'ed .
Not badly but the urge ( here comes my trying to justify it ) , the urge just kep coming and woulden't go away .
It hasn't worked as well as it has in the past , I've gotten to the point that I think I need to SI. worse for it to help , make sense , I hope this isn't triggering , I'll stop rambling about it .

* Finds Kat in her hole and HUGS *

I'm hot , so is everyone else around here right? I want to sleep , I'm all numb now hmmmmmm sorry

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 09:17 PM

I take it we're rabbits now?
:)