RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Eclectica 25-06-2009 10:31 PM

Woo woo woo still depressed as ****.

wildly insane 26-06-2009 01:09 AM

*hugs to everyone, so tired can't do more* managed another day :P am away in cornwall without internet access for the weekend so I just wanted to say that I hope that the weekend goes okay for you all and you stay strong and to leave a good supply of hugs and take care of yourselves, okay :)

Lost_Girl 26-06-2009 04:13 AM

getting tired my sleeping pill kickin in. have to go to vet with my dog and go to wrk tomorrow night. my backs been bothering me and idky.. wrote to my pastor when i wanted to cut. she told em to try and write a journal so least she can see im trying.

zowie 26-06-2009 08:41 AM

I have a seriously bad pain on the right side of my stomach. It could be a number of things, but I'm just hoping it's not appendixitis. I used to get really paranoid about getting that when I was little, after a friend had hers removed.
Now I'm feeling all freaked out.
It hurt so much I had to get up at 7am. Which is early.

~Kaytee~ 26-06-2009 10:20 AM

Ok so much for that break, pmsl.

:o

shadowedseraph 26-06-2009 11:11 AM

*hugs zowie* hows the pain now sweetheart? have you rung nhs direct?

*hugs bigbear* nice to see you

*hugs eclectic*a* sorry to hear your still depressed

*hugs wildly insane* hope you have a good weekend

-----------------

The crisis team have just come round and persuadsed me to get dressed and out of bed, which is an acheivement why cant i just get better *sits in a corner and bangs head into the wall*

realflifefaerie 26-06-2009 11:18 AM

*hugs for all*

I can't reply individually right now I'm afraid. Just to let you know I'm not gonna be around over the weekend.

*leaves large supply of blankets

Eclectica 26-06-2009 10:31 PM

Well, times running out. Soon mum and Ken are going to go around to the guys house and talk to him and scare him. Bleh. I've no choice in the matter but to let them.

The police still haven't got back to me, though I don't want it to go to court now. I couldn't handle that. So whatever. I'm screwed anyways.

Everywhere I go I look out for him. I heard a voice today in the pub that sounded just like him. I didn't look at the face, so it COULD'VE been. But I don't know. Probably not. So I've been shaking all day. I also see so many people who look kinda like him.

zowie 27-06-2009 12:25 AM

My dad is really pissing me off. He makes me pay 90% of my JSA to him towards rent (even though he gets housing benefits that cover the whole cost of the house). He says the money I give him is towards food. Food for one person is NOT 40 a week. He just spends all of the money on his 'hobby' - Collecting coins. My sister had the right idea, moving out and not paying him anything so he could just piss it all away on coins.
So I got home from the pub, and asked him for a little bit of his vodka. He went mental about how much money I owe him, and how I don't bother to look for a job (I really want a job so I'm not sitting at home every day, I'm trying as hard as I can). Then he went to bed in a strop.
I love him, but I also can't stand him.
Maybe he's speaking the truth. Maybe I am worthless. I really want to cut.

MammaMia 27-06-2009 01:13 AM

Why is it, the one thing I want so badly, I probably can't get right now? :'(

Oh and had a bit of an incident earlier, thought I was going to end up in A&E, was cutting and my finger slipped and sliced another finger open, and boy did it bleed, ended up collasping twice, got stains of it all over my towels, the carpet in the hall and all over the tissue etc :/ Managed to stop it in the end, ****ing well hurts though :(

Eclectica 27-06-2009 01:29 AM

Try to stay safe and keep that finger clean <3 I sliced mine open and ended up in hospital and getting stitches ._.

zowie 27-06-2009 11:43 AM

Cut. But only four times. I'm not seeing it as stopping my recovery, but I'm still angry I did it.

shadowedseraph 27-06-2009 03:47 PM

*hugs zowie* its just a slip up don't be angry at yourself

*hugs Eclectic*a* i hope things go the way you want them to

*hugs MamaMia* you take care of that cut, fingers bleed like no ones business

----

I went out today, with my mum again, but we went to bingo (sad i know) and i didnt have a panic attack (nearly did but got it under control) im quite proud of myself!

zowie 27-06-2009 06:04 PM

I'm so hot it's unreal. Plus I have to wear armwarmers so my dad doesn't see I slipped up. I'm MELTING.

Eclectica 27-06-2009 08:29 PM

Yea, it's very hot. Doesn't help I have the warmest room in the house right now. Maybe wear a thin long sleeved top?

zowie 27-06-2009 08:36 PM

The only think long sleeved top I had, I left at a party D:
It's cooler now. I'm dreading tomorrow though as I have to go out. I think I'll wear a purple sun dress with arm warmers.
How is everyone this evening?
I keep having dreams about my ex, and it's making me sad.

Eclectica 27-06-2009 09:43 PM

@w@;

Glad it's cooler. Still boiling in my room lol. And don't dread going out *hugs* Sorry about the dreams.

rusynchick 28-06-2009 03:32 AM

Hey all. I have a friend of mine whose home situation went haywire, so he is going to be staying at my house for the summer. He is my friend and all, but it's stressing me out like theres no tomorrow. I have very little privacy now cause my house is small. I guess this is a good incentive to stay safe, to look on the bright side of it all. I dunno, just freaking out a bit. Hope everyone is ok.

zowie 28-06-2009 10:19 AM

I'm looking forward to going for lunch now. I think it will be nice, and as long as I wear a dress I wont get too hot with arm warmers on.
In other news, I have a stomach ache. Ouch.

~Kaytee~ 28-06-2009 10:36 AM

Hope you enjoy lunch zowie :)

I'm going to see mum tomorrow <3