RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 22-05-2010 01:41 PM

*hugs April* wow that sounds like a fun lot of subjects to study :) very interesting, although getting an anthropologist to teach genetics to kids is just cruel, lol. I understand the enjoying feeling hungry thing, but you really should eat something, maybe a smoothie or something, easy to eat, yummy and healthy? hope your np can help

*huggles for Julie*

yay sun shining but I'm still inside grr...waiting for mum to call humpf.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:41 PM

*hugs Amy* Thanks love... wish you couldn't relate, though, because then you'd be healthier than I am. :(

I'm sorry, I don't know if that's against the rules or not... :-S

*hides in a deep, deep hole*

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:42 PM

*huggles Hannah* I can't force myself... I know, I'm a coward, don't have the courage nor the strength to do that, right now anyway... but I might get some tea with honey, have some left over from last night. Am trying to figure out how to get a no-cal beverage from the coffee shop...... :'(

Feel so stupid. :'(

MammaMia 22-05-2010 01:49 PM

It's really warm again haha!!

*cuddles everyone* Haven't long woke up, really tired ha :(

wildly insane 22-05-2010 02:57 PM

aww April, don't stress about it hun, you're not a coward and you're not stupid, it's really tough, I can't get myself to eat sometimes either, try a go out and tea and honey sounds like a good idea.

*hugs Helen* it would be so much better if you could sort your sleep patterns out hun. I was just about to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, but it's no long shining :(

nicole94 22-05-2010 03:08 PM

*hugs everyone* nice weather. but a bit too hot. i visited my old primary school yesterday. i really missed it. and ended up helping with their summer fair.
how is everyone?

MammaMia 22-05-2010 03:45 PM

Hannah, yeah it would, but least last few nights, been sleeping earlier than 4am, which is a huge deal to me :p Haha, sun's still shining & warm here :D

Nicollllllllle, *jumps on* did you have fun yesterday sweetie? *hugs tight*

nicole94 22-05-2010 03:50 PM

*hugs helen* hello hun, that was very entusiastic! lol. yeah i did thanks, was a bit akward though because it was so hot there was no way i could wear long sleeves, and none of my old teachers know about my self harm, but luckily noone noticed it. hows you?

MammaMia 22-05-2010 04:05 PM

Well I am very pleased to see you :) Bless you sweetheart, glad nobody noticed :D I'm feeling good for a change, even if I do know it won't last bahaha!!!

I LOVE HOT SUNNY DAYS =D (Summer's nearly here YAAAAY)

nicole94 22-05-2010 04:09 PM

lol, thanks, i'm pleased to see you too. and i think people may have noticed and just not said anything. and i HATE the hot weather, any time its to hot to wear long sleeves-its too hot. lol

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 06:26 PM

I am in such a bad mood right now... will update r/v once I get home, am at my parents' again right now. Ugh. I am a selfish bitch, it's been shown to me by my sister. :'(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 07:42 PM

r/v updated......... :'(

Doikers 22-05-2010 08:04 PM

*Tackle-hugs April ,Nicole and Helen*
Good evening everyone :)

CrazyHayley 22-05-2010 08:32 PM

Hey there my fellow wardies!

So sorry that I've been absent from the common room and all your goings on. There have been 33 pages since I was last in here, so there is no way I'm going to attempt to catch up - I hope that you can all forgive me for that.

Things have been a little bit crazy in my family due to a relationship breakdown and my elder brother being an ******** to put it politely! Anyhoo, I won't go inot details here. I need to let it all out in my diary methinks though as I'm feeling ill with all the stress and different emotions. I've also got to phone my father to inform him of whats going on. I've put it off for over 24hours now....dreading it.....

*tlc for all my wardies in ways that they can accept it*

CrazyHayley 22-05-2010 09:21 PM

hmmm, quiet in here.... well I've phoned my father and updated my journal. Think I'm going to have a camomile tea and a fag and call it a night. Not sure if I'll have the chance to come in on a regular basis these next few days due to the continuing saga, but please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. *extra special tlc for all wardies*

risenfromperdition 22-05-2010 09:41 PM

*curls up in corner*
fat =[

risenfromperdition 22-05-2010 09:42 PM

you's not selfish april <3

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 10:20 PM

*cuddles everyone* Quiet day in the ward...

:(

MammaMia 22-05-2010 11:33 PM

Hvaing a very bad evening, can't explain right now, but can I have some hugs & prayers or anuthing? Please? :'(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:41 PM

*cuddles Hels* Sure, sweet, I'll hold you as long as you need, and I'll be praying for you as well. Anything I can do else to help???

MammaMia 22-05-2010 11:44 PM

*cuddles April tight* Not at the moment. I will explain really soon, but I can't right this second.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:54 PM

Okay, love. *more cuddles*

I'm feeling pretty **** at the moment too... updated r/v again... :'(

What do you guys think about me contacting my old therapist to get some closure and see why she dropped me like a hot brick? :-S I've been debating that for awhile... I don't know... I can't make up my mind as to what would be wise. :-S

*hides*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 12:01 AM

*clings*

Maybe you should?

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:07 AM

*huggles all*

too tired oh ***** washing gotta go

Scarletdreamer 23-05-2010 12:08 AM

*cuddles both Hannah and Hels*

I wish I knew... I might, I probably will, but do I really want an answer? or would no answer at all be even worse? :-S

*hides* :(

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:22 AM

*hugs April* I think not knowing is worse, but that's just me

*hugs Helen* glad you were having a good time earlier, sorry to hear things are hard now *cuddles*

gosh it's warm, too scared to sleep with the window open though as we've had 4 attempted/actual break ins since I moved in, I know chances are slim that somebody's going to climb up my wall but still

sorry guys so want to give support, it's there for everybody but my brain is frazzled and clocked off, I aint no use to anyone, gonna call it a night, useless I know, sorry

leaves hugs for everybody wanting them

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:13 AM

I can't really tell you what's been going on tonight, as my best friend wouldn't be too happy with me. But I've been very worried sick about her & her daughter today. Then some **** drama kicked off, nearly phoned to get her help, but she'd finally reached the hospital, so I didn't. Then I threw up a tiny bit, still feel like going to be properly sick & having an epic panic attack :'( It was horrible :'(

Where is all this going to end? =( *curls up, rocks an cries*

Kahlia1981 23-05-2010 01:25 AM

*huggles/waves at everyone*

Tired and cold and really not feeling good. So sick of everything. Just want to disappear. Would like to just burst into tears. Feeling like a really bad person. :crying:

My friend has started paying back the money for the monitor. I feel bad about it. :crying:

*disappears into a dark corner, under a pile of duvets to cry*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:27 AM

*holds Kahlia*

Kahlia1981 23-05-2010 01:28 AM

*cuddles into Helen*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:30 AM

*cuddles and strokes* Everything will be ok, let it out if you can :(

Scarletdreamer 23-05-2010 01:35 AM

updated r/v again........... :'(

sorry for the lack of support, am not doing so well at the moment. :(

*cuddles kahlia and hels, tucks hannah into bed, then disappears into the world of wow* :(

MammaMia 23-05-2010 01:46 AM

*holds April tight*

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 02:17 AM

*cuddles helen* I'm not religious at all but i will keep you and your friends in my thoughts. I hope that you are alright. Its okay that you cant tell us about everything here.

*hugs april* Love, you are not a fail or an epic waste of time. I always read your venting spot so if u need to talk to someone u can always PM me, i'm usually pretty quick to reply so.. yea. Just offering :-)

*cuddles kahlia* you are not a bad person hun.

*hugs hannah* o wow, that sucks about the break ins. I would probably be super nervous too. Sorry your brain is feeling fried. Hope you managed to get some sleep.

*hugs everyone else*

I am not doing well at all right now... I would explain more, but i dont know if i can formulate a coherent wording right now *hides in the corner*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 02:50 AM

Thanks Laura *cuddles tight* Here for you xx

Got an epic migraine =( Ughhh!

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 03:28 AM

*stares at wall*
who wants to shut my ******** parents up?

MammaMia 23-05-2010 03:32 AM

*huggles Heather* I would if I could =(

jonikd 23-05-2010 03:52 AM

Wow, 40 pages since I left, have been away for work for 5 days, so won't try and catch up on you all.

Special hugs for Helen, Kahlia, April & Laura who I know pretty well in here and who all seem to be struggling right now.

Special wee wave to Julie, thanks for the welcome home hugs babe.

Will catch up on you all in coming days, hang in there everyone, we can do this *leaves hugs for all the ward friends I haven't mentioned this time round*

xx
JK

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 04:03 AM

thankies

xxjuliexx 23-05-2010 05:42 AM

afternoon all
i'm going to be babysitting tonight so dont no if i'll be on later

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 06:19 AM

*hugs helen* oo im sorry about the migraine. They are awful.

*hugs heather* I wish i could make some ppl be quiet sometimes. Im sorry that your rents are bugging you.

JK!!!!!! *tackle hugs* I've missed you! How are you doing?

*hugs julie* hope that the babysitting goes okay.

I wish i could say something that makes everyone feel better.. i know that would never happen, but i wish it could...
*disappears into the wall*

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 06:27 AM

how're you doin? <3

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 06:34 AM

... not great. Having a hard time handling being back in my hometown and not sleeping well b/c of dreams/nightmares. o well i guess.

How about u?
*hugs*

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 06:40 AM

*cuddles* here if you want.
eh same as before tbh.

SoMuchMore 23-05-2010 07:17 AM

*hugs* thanks hun. im here for you too if u need someone. Sorry u arent feeling any better, its good that you're being honest though. So many times in here we fall into the "im fine" pattern...

Kahlia1981 23-05-2010 08:01 AM

*huggles/waves at everyone*

Laura: Just wanted to say I like the line in your signature: "I won't give up if you don't give up".

Sorry I can't offer anyone much in the way of support. All I can offer anybody is *hugs* for those who can accept them, and my support in whatever way it can be accepted. Oh, and a listening ear for all of you.

Please never feel that you can't say something because you've said it before, or because it would be winging (sp?). Personally I'd rather hear the truth, then silence on a thousand wires. If I can hear the truth, then maybe I can offer some words of solace, or perhaps a different outlook - maybe just some words to let you know that I've been there. But if I hear nothing, then I don't know how things are truly affecting you. We all have our story to tell. Take heed from the birds in the forest and allow your story to be told.

Sorry, I'll get off my soap-box. Really sorry. :crying:

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 08:09 AM

thanks both of you <3

i just always feel like other people have it worse so why should *i* complain... or that people are sick of me talking :/

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 08:13 AM

my dad keeps moaning bout my weight... and he's now bribing me to lose hmm.. more than 2 pounds a week by july by saying that if i lose that amount by july 1 that he'll give me a hundred dollars cash... but tbh if i eat normally atm im just gonna gain cuz metabolism ****ed... and im sick of this :/ and mum said when i was sitting [after i bloody finished dinner sidenote she HAD an ed as a teen...] that my stomach is as far out as my chest :/ and am going to the beach tomorrow [monday] prolly and perfect people and have loads more scars then they know about cuz obvs tried to hide during winter/spring apparently forgetting that summer exists- yes i fail at life- and just ugh. im sick of being here. really really am =[

hows everyone? <3

CrazyHayley 23-05-2010 08:15 AM

Mornning or afternoon or evening which ever it may be to you! It's 8.10am here in the UK as I type this. Had shitty nights sleep and finally gave up, so thought I'd say hello to my fellow wardies before the **** hits the fan (apologies for my terminology, but it really does sum up what its going to be like later....)

Anyhoo, I must say I'm loving Kahlia on her soap box! No need to apologise Kahlia, I think everyone will be very happy and find some comfort and support in what you said and feel better about their future posts. *huggles kahlia*

Sorry but I've not had my morning meds as its too early, lol, so I'm not functioning at my best and can't quite figure out individual responses but I didn notice there was someone I've not met before *waves at horseridingbabe07* Hello!

*goes around ward to give each of her wardies some extra special attention just for them in a way that they feel safe with*

*toddles out to smoking shelter with lovely cuppa coffee*

ooh...fresh brewed coffee in the kitchen for those who may want some!

risenfromperdition 23-05-2010 08:21 AM

hey =] am heather lol.

mmmmm cig *sulks in corner* :P a)its 3:30 am, b)my parents arent exactly good with me smoking at all- let alone at 3:30 am :P
so yus *scowls at* lol