RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 08-06-2008 03:40 AM

Ohhhh, got it, my GPA... Not sure what it is, a B average I think...

Ugh, I'm tired and surrounded by family... My grandma is staying with me tonight so I can't do anything... And I'd rather like to :-(... Oh well

I'll talk to y'all when everyones gone. Love you

Jetforce 08-06-2008 03:44 AM

Emma...make that 5 reports lol...i reported facebook i think it was thx's to mandimoo..but yeah..ignore them helen :-) Ur a sweetie and that's all that counts :-P

Otherwise i'm totally buggered...no sleep last nite...oh well *rolls his eyes* i'm well and ok atm...weeeeeee :-P lol

blondiebear 08-06-2008 03:45 AM

Love you Ally.
I got into grad school with a gpa of like 3.14, low B average, like 82%.

Otherwise, once you complete and pass all of the classes you get your diploma. Grades don't matter unless you want to go to grad school.

~*forever_broken*~ 08-06-2008 05:32 AM

Love you too Blondie-mom.
*sigh* But I might want to go to grad school... Means I've got to do stellar on the GRE if I want to get in as now I've got a D and a D+ on my transcript:crying: ****ed myself over there, didn't I *bangs head against the wall*

I'm going to be very self centered and just whine for no good reason and not address any of you lovely people except to say I'm sorry y'all are having such a hard time *snuggles*

I DON'T want to be done with uni! I feel so stupid, big deal, right? But I really don't want to be done:crying: so lame isn't it? I feel awful, I already miss school... I like going to classes, I like being on campus... Don't get me wrong, doing it when I feel crap isn't a walk in the park and there were a lot of times I didn't make it to lecture or felt so crap and just did not want to be there but...
:crying: I don't want to... And I can't cut because my grandma isn't even five feet away from me in my bed...

*huddles in her corner and cries*

effervescence 08-06-2008 09:15 AM

yeah, that's what i meant emma. my boyfriend is currently being melodramatic and saying he won't go and get his degree if he gets a 2.2. whatever.
a b average is really good ally! it's what i'm aiming for this year. bit of a come down from what im used to, but oh well.

emma you should SO come to NZ and visit me. u can go thru australia and see jem on the way.

susan the peridot thing sounds like a cool idea. peridots are pretty too. they are my mother's birthstone.

ally i know how you are feeling, it's just cos uni is safe in its familiarity. its difficult when you have to leave something like that behind but you never know what you might discover :)

helen glad you are getting so much support about this whole facebook thing.

i still want to die. i'm sorry if that upsets anyone. i just....do...i want to be let go, to be able to go. i'm so tired of struggling, and hanging on just for other people. it sounds so selfish, but it's true. i just want to fly away....

effervescence 08-06-2008 09:17 AM

oh and no my exams don't finish till thursday. can't wait.
i have cell and molecular biology in the morning, but am i revising? no, i'm listening to tina turner and on RYL....meh.

Jetforce 08-06-2008 09:37 AM

How have ur exams been so far chloe? U do well in them? well i hope so!!!

Pomegranate 08-06-2008 12:43 PM

*leaves hugs for anyone who needs them*

I am off home for a family lunch thing and then I am going down to Newquay for three days with a friend so probably won't be around until Thursday/Friday xxx

Jetforce 08-06-2008 01:10 PM

Have fun Emma!!!

Enjoy urself there xxx

blondiebear 08-06-2008 01:39 PM

Ally, I used to feel lost at the end of every school year! Summer meant that I was trapped at home with my mom. I think I went to grad school cause going to school is what I know.

I slept on the sofa last night. In the clothes I put on yesterday morning, so I seriously need a shower. And at least 6 hours more sleep.

blondiebear 08-06-2008 05:25 PM

Where is everyone today?

irkeninvader 08-06-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 830512)
Where is everyone today?

I'm here *waves* but you're gone now...

La la la.

*looks under the sofa for everyone else*

MammaMia 08-06-2008 06:38 PM

I've been at work :(

blondiebear 08-06-2008 07:03 PM

I went back to bed for a bit. Now I need to put fresh towels in the bathroom and have a shower. I didn't see any reason to put out fresh towels just so they could spend two weeks getting dusty.

Helen, what kind of work do you do?

Yeah, sizes to vary from store to store. My shorts/jeans are boring cause I know I can order stuff from the J.C.Penney catalog, Erika or Cabin Creek brands, size 3x or 26.

Oh yeah, I need to learn how to use my hemming thingy before 1:00pm tomorrow. First I have to make sure it fits! And see how large 10mm is in inches. I can use metric but I understand inches and feet.

Automatik Teknicolour 08-06-2008 08:20 PM

I've missed Alexx, seems she isn't in the greatest of moods, mind that might have been my own doing :/
You haven't ruined anything, you won't ruin it either because me and you are together till the end, you've said it before, no one is going get in the way of that.
I just wish you'd come online :-(

Status is set to mellow; I'm a *bit* drunk; but its a nice feeling, I'm more relaxed even

MammaMia 08-06-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 830734)
Helen, what kind of work do you do?

I work in a garden centre, on the tills.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automatik Teknicolour (Post 830951)
I've missed Alexx, seems she isn't in the greatest of moods, mind that might have been my own doing :/
You haven't ruined anything, you won't ruin it either because me and you are together till the end, you've said it before, no one is going get in the way of that.
I just wish you'd come online :-(

*huggles* I think you both need to talk to each other, I think you're both worried about the other one :blush:

irkeninvader 08-06-2008 09:36 PM

*wanders in*
Hmmm no one around again...
*wanders aimlessly around the ward*
:blink:
*wanders out again*

When do I get to stop being strong? I'm so tired of having to be strong every day. Why can't I just give in? I'm so tired.

MammaMia 08-06-2008 10:28 PM

I feel soooooooooooooooo ill =[

Btw that girl who made the group has sorted things out with me today :) But still waiting to hear from the other one to see if she says anything or not...

lil-princess 08-06-2008 10:41 PM

YAY i'm now back :) i got back about an hour ago i think lol i'm so tired i can't think straight, but i had a great time but missed everone on here, i went away to stay at my nan's caravan with my dad, sister, aunt, uncle and lil cousin and it took us like 3 hours to get there and 3 hours to get back but i will post all about it in my thread tomorrow once i've had some sleep.

*hugs for everyone that needs or wants them*

Automatik Teknicolour 08-06-2008 11:17 PM

Forget it
I'm going to bed
Night.