RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

airfobrat 28-09-2009 05:25 AM

I don't know how much more i can take.....

~*Rainbow*~ 28-09-2009 11:11 AM

*hugs airfobat* Hold in there chicken....im here if you need to talk ok
*hugs Kahlia* Happy belated birthday sweetie hope you had a good day
*hugs youngatheart* whats up? is there anything you wanna talk about
*hugs Hells* Things will get better babez you just gotta have faith
*hugs to everyone else*

Well its been a rough week but i finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
Got fairly dismissed from my job today due to my Shoulder injury so thats not so good as it means money is going to be tight for a while - however......i managed to come to a choice about my now ex partner......we've been together for a while and the cracks were begining to form in our relationship......then to top it all off he went away on a lads holiday and never told me he was going he just went.....so last night i told him it was over and this time i not gonna give him another chance he has had far to many............. i then realsied that the one place i hate, scotland, is the one place where every thing is for me......my friends my family and my team............so maybe things aint so bad up here........

MammaMia 28-09-2009 01:58 PM

Started college today, was really good :)

Still in so much pain, have been since last wednesday, which is adding to my other problem lol. Stress and anxiety aren't helping it I'm sure...

youonlyliveonce 28-09-2009 02:59 PM

im all on my own no one is around feeling pretty shitty. didnt think it wud be this hard

Kahlia1981 28-09-2009 03:54 PM

*hugs everyone*

Thanks Rainbow for the birthday wishes.

I've just spent the last 5 hours up at the hospital with my housemate. He's been having a few psych problems lately and decided to go and try and get help. He saw the psych nurse and was told to wait for the psych registrar who took ages to get to us before granting him a 5 minute interview. I just hope that he sleeps tonight. Other than that, life is okay at the moment.

frenchhorn 28-09-2009 05:44 PM

I'm scared

mollycat 28-09-2009 07:38 PM

I feel so near the edge. I've tried looking into chat, but there are no adults around. I just want to make it all go away for a while. To block it out...

Kahlia1981 28-09-2009 11:27 PM

*hugs Imogen* ~ What are you scared about hon? Do you want to talk about it?

*hugs mollycat*

*hugs everyone*

I woke up this morning with huge dark rings around my eyes. Not surprising since I had to take a Xanax to get to sleep I'm going to see my GP today about a pain I've been getting in my arm that the surgery was done on. I'm trying to decide whether to catch the bus and walk or ride my bike. I'm a little nervous because I have to convince my GP to keep me on my current dose of lithium. Wish me luck ...

frenchhorn 28-09-2009 11:50 PM

I was really scared about having to go to horn class earlier, i got to the door but couldnt go in and spent an hour pacing and shaking then had a panic attack, feel like such a failure for not being able to go in a room with only 12 people in. now just feeling really triggered and have a second appointment with a cbt therapist tomorrow and really dont want it.

good luck at the doctors, hope it goes ok.

Kahlia1981 29-09-2009 12:20 AM

*hugs Imogen* ~ Sorry it's not more.

airfobrat 29-09-2009 05:33 AM

Rainbow..thank you for noticing me.

everywhere i go, i feel so ignored, or invisible. While i am tired of it, i don't wanna be noticed either.

i am just so overwhelmed with emotions right now....too many things going on...

~*Rainbow*~ 29-09-2009 08:57 AM

Airfobrat you dont need to say thank you for it just remember im here to talk

ARGGGG i cant belive this two years i gave him everything i had loved him and he spent the last 8 months being engaged to someone else
2 years gone
2 years clear
all washed away in one night

MammaMia 29-09-2009 01:30 PM

*hugs Gil tight* He's a complete wanker, I'm so sorry hunnie

*offers hugs to all*

Not doing good today. Still ill. Still in pain. Still struggling. My best friend Gemma is in this hospital house thing - which will help her with her depression/eating/etc. We didn't get to say goodbye :'( She's chosen to leave her phone behind. Nobody's allowed to contact her (her decision!!!)

:'( I need her :'(

I smashed a glass last night, I was so angry. Feel like smashing another one and my room today because so upset. Loser.

Oh and mental health clinic sent me a letter today :O With an appointment :O (Normally you have to phone twice to get one and then confirm it) :O :O For next tuesday. I'm going to go on my own this time haha. Last two times I've seen them, I've been with other people. So going to have to fight for myself...by myself....AGAIN :/

Jetforce 30-09-2009 04:23 AM

*appear out from the bushes*

hope everybody is keeping well in the psych ward...

*cuddles all*

xx

PearlsNY88 30-09-2009 11:01 AM

i'm not doing so hot.. got a headache.
wheres my medicine!! lol.
treat me damn it i wanna be well.

Strawberry.Bananas 30-09-2009 11:52 AM

i can't do this anymore. i just can't. i can't cope. i can't fight anymore...:(

zowie 30-09-2009 12:57 PM

Sorry people aren't doing so well at the moment. I really wish I could help in some way, but all I can offer right now are *big hugs* for everyone, and to say that I love you all, and am thinking of you.
xxx

~*Rainbow*~ 30-09-2009 01:35 PM

giving up now.....to hurt...........to scared.........i hate him i wanna hang draw and quarter him then send his remains back to his NEW fiance.

why did he promise me he would never hurt me
when he's done just that
why did i not listen to my friends
why was i such a fool

im so angry with myself because i let him get to me in the worst possible way
i let him gut under my skin so i had to get him out
in the only way i know

SoMuchMore 01-10-2009 11:13 PM

its awfully quiet in here... hello?

MammaMia 01-10-2009 11:38 PM

You okay sweetheart?? xxx

frenchhorn 01-10-2009 11:55 PM

why is it so damn impossible for me to ever think of positive things and it doesnt exactly help when your friend just outs you down and says something about you and when you try to reply they just talk over you.
i hate the evenings get so scared.

SoMuchMore 02-10-2009 04:23 AM

*hugs frenchhorn*
*hugs helen* I'm not doing great, thanks for asking though. How r u?

I just can't seem to get my mood to go back up. I feel alone.

Kahlia1981 02-10-2009 06:28 AM

Kahlia is in hospital

Kahlia is currently in hospital and at present it looks like she will be unreachable for some time.

Anyone wanting to wish her well, please just message her and I'lll try and make sure that she gets your well wishes.

SoMuchMore 02-10-2009 06:40 AM

*hugs kahlia* Hope you are okay hun.

airfobrat 03-10-2009 05:55 AM

can't do this much longer

urges are so strong...

zowie 03-10-2009 10:42 AM

*Yawns and curls up with a blanket*

Pomegranate 03-10-2009 11:54 PM

Thanks,

Hey Kahlia, just wanted to say I have been following your other thread even if I've not been replying much. I hope being in hospital is helpful and you start to feel better soon. Stay strong hun xxxx

MammaMia 04-10-2009 02:14 AM

*gives up*

Sighs.

*cuddles everyone*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-10-2009 09:54 PM

*finde her old corner and curles up to cry*

I'm sorry, that's all I can do :crying: Not good for much of anything atm.

SoMuchMore 04-10-2009 11:32 PM

*hugs helen* don't give up please.
*hugs forever lost* It's okay, don't be sorry. Hope you are okay.
*offers cookies and pillows to everyone*

I'm so mad right now. I understand when people don't have to time/don't want to talk to me right now or whatever... but at least have the decency to tell me. I don't like hearing from other ppl that the person that I wanted to talk to knew i wanted to talk but just decided to never get back to me. I hate when people phase me out. I ALWAYS lose people that i tell things too, i should just stop talking.

MammaMia 05-10-2009 02:26 AM

Nothing's going right. :'(

Kahlia1981 05-10-2009 10:53 AM

*hugs everyone* Sorry it's not more but there have been a lot of posts since I was last able to be in here.

As you will have guess I'm no longer IP. I got discharged today with only a slight change to my medication. Things are still the same - suicidal ideation with plans, voices telling me to kill people and to kill myself and visual hallucinations. It wasn't getting any better while I was in hospital but at least the pdoc was understanding and appeared to be trying to work things out without me having to go through the crisis team. I just hope it works out or I'll be back up there again.

*hugs everyone then goes and hides in a corner*

zowie 05-10-2009 12:13 PM

Nice to see you Kahlia :)
I'm sorry things are still bad - hopefully the alteration in meds will have some effect soon.

*Cuddles Helen* What's going wrong sweets?

xxx

Kahlia1981 05-10-2009 12:15 PM

*hugs Arwen* Thanks though the only changed my anti anxiety medication in order to help me sleep and it's not working .....

MammaMia 05-10-2009 12:37 PM

*cuddles Kahlia* Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie.

*cuddles Arwen* How you doing sweet? Ugh everything's going wrong. I don't even know where to begin anymore. Just so much ****ing **** going on. Don't want to deal with it anymore. Having a really bad day, trying to keep myself safe :/

zowie 05-10-2009 04:11 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* Maybe it takes a bit of time for it to start working? Hope you feel better soon xxx

*Hugs Helen* Well done for trying to keep yourself safe while things are going badly. Have you tried doing something nice for yourself? Something to cheer you up and help you put the bad stuff to the back of your mind? xxx

I'm doing okay :) Absolutely desperate to get a job - I have not got enough money to live on. Because I can't get benefits towards my rent, almost all of my JSA pays for it. Which leaves me 10 a week to live off. Grrrr!
But, other than money stress, things are going well.

Love and hugs for everyone in the Psych Ward.

xxxx

mollycat 05-10-2009 05:50 PM

Feel like the sky is falling in

Just can't cope with life. Its all too much...

*curls up*

mollycat 05-10-2009 08:04 PM

A kind word and a little time was all i needed...

Kahlia1981 05-10-2009 10:51 PM

*cuddles Helen* Thanks. I hope I start feeling better soon too.
*cuddles Arwen* Ditto what I said to helen but yeah I think it takes awhile to work.
*hugs mollycat* What's up hon?

I feel positively awful this morning. Like I have a drug hangover. And I have a really sore back from the hospital beds that a night in my own bed didn't fix. Right at the moment I just want to cry....

*goes and finds a free corner and curls up and cries*

~*forever_broken*~ 06-10-2009 12:42 AM

Thanks Laura *hugs* Sorry folks are letting you down atm

*leaves her corner for a bit to bring out tea, coffee, coco, and all sorts of good treats then returns to corner and stares vacantly at the floor*

*sigh*

Love you Helen

airfobrat 06-10-2009 06:03 AM

i am sick and tired of these urges

don't know how much longer i can hold back

MammaMia 06-10-2009 03:28 PM

*cuddles all*

Love you too Ally x

Kahlia, hope your back feels better soon, my back is hurting too- well the place under my shoulder is :(

frenchhorn 06-10-2009 03:33 PM

*sleeps in a safe corner*

zowie 06-10-2009 04:41 PM

Babysitting my little sister tonight. What fun.

Kahlia1981 06-10-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1912680)
Kahlia, hope your back feels better soon, my back is hurting too- well the place under my shoulder is :(

I'm sorry to hear that your back is hurting as well Helen. Mine isn't quite so bad this morning after having a couple of nights in my own bed. *hugs you*

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 1912689)
*sleeps in a safe corner*

*hands Imogen some pillows and a teddybear to help you stay safe in your corner* *hugs you*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1912798)
Babysitting my little sister tonight. What fun.

Arwen I note your sarcasm but hope that all goes well. *hugs you*

*hugs everyone*

Yesterday was a really big day. I hope things settle down today. My housemate admitted that he loved me last night but also admitted that he's scared of love. We had a conversation lying on my bed holding hands. I told him that we should take things slowly and see how they turn out.

My physio told me that they pain in my arm is caused by the scar tissue on the inside of my shoulder and the nerves passing through it. She has cut down on the exercises I need to do and was really understanding. She keeps telling me that I'm strong (mentally) but right now I'm having trouble believing it.

Sorry to have made this such a long post. I hope things are going at least semi-okay for everyone.

~*forever_broken*~ 07-10-2009 12:43 AM

*cries herself to sleep in her corner*

God, I have no real idea why and it's not making me any happier :crying:

MammaMia 07-10-2009 12:51 AM

Kahlia, glad your back is beginning to feel better. Hope your shoulder feels better soon too.

Arwen, hope babysitting wasn't too stressful honey.

Ally *massive massive cuddlees*

This pain hasn't shifted, it's driving me nuts because I can't get comfortable at all!!!

Had a bit of an argument/misunderstanding with one of my best friends today. Hate it when we row, because we rarely do. What an arse I was. Luckily we're okay now.

I just realised a few minutes ago, that Monday marked two years since my dad walked out. Shouldn't matter. But now I want to cry even more. Yet I still ****ing can't. Oh well. Life goes on hey? =/ My mental health assessment went really well though. (Can't remember if I already mentioned that or not)

SoMuchMore 07-10-2009 06:24 AM

*gently hugs Kahlia*
*hugs forever lost and then offers blanket for sleeping*
*hugs helen* glad your assessment went well! Hope everything else eases up soon.

I wish that I could talk, but I always censor everything i say. Sometimes i wish i could just tell everything.
*curls up and hides*

zowie 07-10-2009 05:09 PM

Babysitting my sister wasn't too bad. She threw an awful strop at one point, but it didn't last too long.

I'm babysitting my one-year-old twin cousins tomorrow. Feeling really anxious and paranoid that I'll do something wrong.

frenchhorn 08-10-2009 12:58 AM

*hides in corner*