RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 01:18 AM

I feel it. I seem to ruin everything good in my life. I'm lonely. I want to be loved :/

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 01:18 AM

I just realised....I sound very selfish too :(
*hugs to everyone*

MammaMia 05-08-2009 02:15 AM

*squishes Alexx lots and lots*

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 02:17 AM

*is squished and hugs Helen very very tight*
Im not letting go. I need hugs

MammaMia 05-08-2009 02:59 AM

We'll squish and hold for as long as you want *holds tight*

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 03:06 AM

I still need to take my meds...
I cant...get...up..

Damnation. 05-08-2009 03:50 AM

Pft. Meds. I can't be ****ed with mine. The Goddamn packet has gone walkabouts, it's not where I usually keep it, and I can't find it at all, so whatever. I'll just stop taking them

Damnation. 05-08-2009 03:57 AM

I think I just had a close escape. Tried to take another OD, kept choking on the pills. Got scabby taste in my mouth now, BLEUCH

Pomegranate 05-08-2009 04:53 AM

Please be careful Dayna. I am glad you kept choking, although I know how gross that taste is. Could you call anyone? The crisis team?

Kahlia1981 05-08-2009 05:07 AM

*hugs all*

Sorry no individual replies but there's been a lot going on since I was in here last.

I'm okay - just had my lithium upped and there's still room for more increase if necessary. Who needs a psychiatrist when you have a brilliant GP ??

PapaBear 05-08-2009 11:23 AM

doing worse. pain's so bad that they've been just knocking me out because the max dose of painkillers has hardly helped. i'm usually only awake long enough for more tests to be done, but right now they're timing how long the pain meds will be effective, it's been ten minutes and i'm already feeling them wear off.

I miss you all, but i'm in really rough shape so may only be online once every few days.

love you lots and lots, forever and ever *hugs and love for all*

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 12:00 PM

*hugs papa bear* i'm sorry your in so much pain

*hugs Kahalia* sounds like your gp is a winner!

*squishes voice of reason* hope your feeling a bit more upbeat now :)

*hugs Todlich* I'm glad you choked on the pills and yes that taste is nasty :( have you got anyone you could call?

*hugs MamaMia* Hope your ok

Saw my psyche yesterday and she says she's going to see me more regulaly until i feel better, which is a plus

zowie 05-08-2009 12:32 PM

My dad's just gone out to get me my prescription for Tamiflu. Swine flu is horrible, I really hope the Tamiflu helps.

*Sets up camp in quarantine*

I guess the plus side is that I just can't smoke. My throat hurts too much.

youonlyliveonce 05-08-2009 12:58 PM

hugs zowie hope u feel better soon.

MammaMia 05-08-2009 01:45 PM

*cuddles everyone gently*

Arwen, get better sweetie

Papa, I'm sorry you're in so much pain :(

Dayna, be careful sweetie, though I know how awful it is choking on pills, od or not >.<

Kahlia, how's uni going? and how's Nicole?

Feeling really anxious today. Not sure why. Feeling pretty **** today. Got to go to the post office in over an hour to pick up parcels. But really didn't want to go out today until later tonight. But I really want my parcels, so will just have to go out :P

CrazyHayley 05-08-2009 01:46 PM

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet, my M.E. has been worse and so I was spending time at my partners being looked after and then on sunday and yesterday some of my crazy thoughts returned!! I was hoping they were gone for good, but it is PMDD time, so I'm hoping that, along with feeling crappy due to M.E symptoms is the reason why, as I really don't want to go back to that dark place again.

*group huggles everyone*

MammaMia 05-08-2009 01:50 PM

*cuddles Hayley*

I hope your M.E. settles down again real soon *squish*

shadowedsoul 05-08-2009 02:22 PM

hugs papa bear, hope you get better soon hunni.
argh!!! im so glad im back, just had the worst week of mylife. went camping got flooded out, then on top of that something else happened. thats left a mental and phiscal(sp) scare. i keep seen it happening again and again. hmm think i just go to the corner and hide for a while.

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 03:00 PM

*cuddles zowie* swine flu sounds horrible hope you feel better soon

*hugs cheryl* how are you today honey?

*hugs haley* sorry your ME is bad hope you feel a bit brighter soon *squishes*

*hugs MammaMia* did you make it to the post office

*goes into the corner and hugs shadowedsoul* hope being here helps honey

shadowedsoul 05-08-2009 04:17 PM

thanks shadowedseraph, its helping, better than being in my house right now, my mum is driving me nuts, i just want to cut. damnit i really had enough today. someone shoot me now

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 07:13 PM

*hugs shadowedsoul* i can empathise about parents really driving you mad, and wnting to cut *cuddles* but you have to try and be strong with it

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 07:28 PM

Zowie my friend has just had swineflu....the tamiflu does help!! Get better soon *hugs*
*hugs for everyone else* hope you're all okay

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 07:35 PM

*hugs voice of reason* how are you sweet heart?

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 07:56 PM

I feel like crap.
My ex uploaded loads of pictures of his "amazing new girlfriend" today.
It makes me feel horrid.
I know its stupid to keep going on about him but argh. I really opened up to him and I feel like he lied when he said there was no one else

youonlyliveonce 05-08-2009 08:14 PM

shadow struggling the discharge meeting made me worse. bad thoughts and actions are happening dont know wat to do.

realflifefaerie 05-08-2009 08:46 PM

Just popping in, we have visitors and are generally busy right now. Still not going great but hey I guess things will improve

*leaves hugs for all*

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 09:08 PM

*Hugs Alexx* thats crappy i dont blame you for feeling bad! *Hugs Cheryl* sorry that the discharge meeting upset you honey *Hugs Secrets* Hope things are on the up

shadowedsoul 05-08-2009 09:25 PM

hmm i cant do this. walks into a padded room, shuts the door and screams and hits hand hard on every wall. argh!!!!!!!!!!, screw everthing, what the hell is the point, ****sake, i cant do this. culrs up in corner crying my eyes out

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 12:08 AM

Wow there have been a lot of posts since I last wrote. I'm not going to do individual replies because I'm scared of missing someone.
*hugs all*
However I will say: Arwen I hope the drugs help with the swine flu. Good luck.

My news is minimal. I contacted both my brother and sister about the continuing pain in my thumb since I broke my scaphoid. They both told me to tell the physio about it on Friday and just continue with the exercises that I can do to unfreeze my wrist. Hopefully the pain is just because my thumb froze in the cast and I haven't broken my thumb as well.
I forgot to ask my GP about getting counselling but that can wait until the next time I see him.
Time is quickly creeping up until I reach 1 year SI free - some 19 days to go or something like that.

*hugs everyone but leaves hugs for Arwen in the quarantine corner*

~phoenix~ 06-08-2009 02:27 AM

Stop the world. I need to get off. Just for five minutes.

SoMuchMore 06-08-2009 03:24 AM

*big hugs for everyone*

I move into my new apartment tomorrow! I'm super excited!!! :-)

Sorry to hear so many are struggling right now...

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 04:45 AM

*hugs Laura* Good luck with moving apartments

*leaves big hugs for everyone else on the ward*

Damnation. 06-08-2009 04:56 AM

Shiiiiiiit, I missed a good few posts in here o__o;.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1793288)
Please be careful Dayna. I am glad you kept choking, although I know how gross that taste is. Could you call anyone? The crisis team?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 1793563)
*hugs Todlich* I'm glad you choked on the pills and yes that taste is nasty :( have you got anyone you could call?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1793786)
Dayna, be careful sweetie, though I know how awful it is choking on pills, od or not >.<

My friend's mum spoke to my GP because she says that my housemate and I are at crisis point, and has managed to - apparently - get the crisis team to come and see me but...nothing yet. I've also got a psychiatrist appointment for 12th October, I think, but I'm only really interested in that to finally find out exactly what the **** the void is -__-;;.

Speaking of, it's really ****ing strong tonight x_O. My head's been feelng really funny tonight >_< and it's becoming a struggle to fight it off. I'm trying, though.

Sorry I haven't really been replying much to anyone else's problems lately D: *hugs all* <3

youonlyliveonce 06-08-2009 06:15 AM

goes into a padded room and hits head on the wall to stop my head going

~Kaytee~ 06-08-2009 06:36 AM

Sorry guys... I've been around.. just too much **** happening. Episodes ****ing with my head-starting to feel disoriented, missed my bus stop today. Grr. Been having really good highs but then come crashing down bad. Fricken hate it. I'm over it all. r/ship is hanging on by a thread.. mmhmmmm. I don't know what I want to do anymore.. dunno what I want =[ I'll be back later.. just wanted to check in *hugs for all*

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 11:47 AM

*hugs all*

Dayna/Todlich ~ I hope you and your housemate get the help you need
Katie ~ Just hang in there darl - easier to say than to do I know
Cherylwilson ~ *holds you and keeps you safe from your head*

Actually if I knew how to fix heads I'd be worth millions.

shadowedseraph 06-08-2009 12:37 PM

*hugs to all* i hope peoples days are going better today, my head is not letting me type too much so just leaving *hugs* and love

youonlyliveonce 06-08-2009 02:20 PM

i wish u cud 2 wish ne1 cud. be helpfull. i know i need help just dont know how people could help thats all. goes bk to hiding ro the world

shadowedseraph 06-08-2009 02:48 PM

*hugs cheryl* have you got anyone you could speak to who could maybe help you figure it out?

youonlyliveonce 06-08-2009 03:17 PM

well i tried to phone my cpn but he was out. so in the end i phoned up the OT which is complicated cus she was officially suppose to discharge me yest but turns out that in theroy its next week. its confusing for me let alone neone else. she tried still bout the same lil less hysterical think ive ran out of tears and gota go to work now and put on a happy face when all i can think of is killing myself argh my head feels like its going to explode. sorry i know im going on and wasting everyones time

shadowedseraph 06-08-2009 03:35 PM

*hugs cheryl* your not wasting anyones time! I'm glad you phoned your OT did she help at all? Perhaps going to work will help you feel a bit better, give you something to concentrate on? Sorry i'm not much help

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 03:35 PM

Message from Nicole[mouse in darkness]
Hugs to all and big safe hugs to Arwen in the quarantine corner. I hope that everyone starts to improve and everyone starts to feel okay. She said to tell you all that she misses you and the support she gets from RYL.

Nicole is still in hospital and hasn't seen a doctor so we don't know how long she'll be in there for. She was starting to feel a little better today so hopefully not too much longer.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 06-08-2009 08:24 PM

So I have news.
Apparentlly Im too much hassle for my ex to stay friends with me.
Apparentlly he hates me
Apparentlly Im a bitch who makes everything difficult and complicated
Apparentlly I cause all the drama in my life and he never wants to see me again.

You know what....FINE!
I hate him *shakes with anger*

MammaMia 06-08-2009 08:33 PM

You know what?
I can't do this.
I can't cope with her being so suicidial and was going to kill herself yesterday. But I have to
I can't cope with someone else and their custody battle, because his parents are such ****ing wankers. But I have to
I can't cope with the urges. But I have to
I can't cope with my ****. But I have to
I can't cope with my sisters making stuipd comments. But I have to
I can't cope with ANYTHING!!!! But I have to

**** IT ALL (Y)

*hides in the denial tent because everything is just FINNNNNNNNNNNNNE*

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 11:39 PM

*offers support to Alexx*
*hugs Helen tightly*

Did I mention that my friend let me down again? Three times she was supposed to come over - THREE FRICKING TIMES - but each time she didn't show she didn't even bother to send a text, email, whatever to say she wasn't coming. Inconsiderate bitch. Sorry but that irks me. If you say you are going to do something then you do it, if you can't you let people know. Grrrrrr.

wildly insane 07-08-2009 12:18 AM

sorry I haven't written much recently, but I have been reading and thinking of you all. I just wanted to send you all hugs and hope things get better, oh and puppy sinclair is bouncing around slobbering over everyone who will give him a kiss :)

youonlyliveonce 07-08-2009 09:34 AM

um yeh she did help slightly but i still feel the same if that makes sense. ended up being upset at work.

PapaBear 07-08-2009 10:55 AM

4 words i never wanted to hear: "you're going to die"
times i've heard them today (aka in the 2-3 hours of consciousness): 9
how long they've given me: 6 months max.
likelyhood of ever seeing my horses again: slim-to-none.
FML x infinity...

MammaMia 07-08-2009 11:58 AM

*hugs Kahlia tightly but hopes she doesn't hurt you*

*hugs PapaBear if he can accept hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Kahlia1981 07-08-2009 12:19 PM

Hannah ~ thinking of you too. And I did wonder where puppy SinClair got to
cherylwilson ~ *offers hugs*
PapaBear ~ I'm so sorry. That's the worst news you could ever hope to hear. *offers hugs if you are able to take them*
Helen ~ thanks for the gentle hugs *hugs you right back*

I saw the physio today for my wrist and they are worried about the amount of pain in my thumb. They said if it continues or gets worse in any way they'd send me back upstairs (fracture clinic). My thumb and my hand are really painful. My shoulder at least is not too bad from the surgery. The physio said that my asking whether the capsule will stretch again isn't stupid and I should ask them when I see them next.

I also went for lunch with my sister, brother in law and my sister in law today and went to my old GP so she would write what I wanted her to on the Stat Dec for my court hearing. I think what she has written will be good enough but I'm going to run it by legal aid first.

Now I'm tired, dizzy and dehydrated. Fun.