RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 10:09 PM

oh so sorry you have had a bad day and your feeling so bad i hope the lorazapine helps some *hugs*

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 10:56 PM

*hugs zowie*
sorry you are having a rough day...
I am kinda having one too... I have only been outta bed like a hour
(it's almost 6:00 pm)... and I have already SHed...let's just say... more
than a few times :-/

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:01 PM

Oh amanda, sorry you're having a crummy start to the day *snuggles*
*snuggles zowie* I've not been active smae time as you for a few days, but I always read through to see what I've missed, shame things have been tough for you too.
*snuggles all around* seems like a lot of people have been having a really hard time of it last night/today(my time) I'm sorry i wasn't online to offer support or encouragement but things went a bit hetic in real life. I'm going to bed shortly but just needed my quick fix of the psych ward to chill me out before bed.
Oh and I must say I'm sooo excited that susan's making a purple shirt for you Jeff!! Purple is my favourite colour!! But hopefully I won't soak the shirt with as many tears as I did the other night, I hope to do better, but its good to know you're there just incase.

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:07 PM

Thanks for the snuggles Hayley... snuggles are always comforting
*suddenly pulls away from Hayley* but I don't wanna bleed on you...

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:11 PM

*hugs bound*
sorry to hear you have already had a bad time today please try and stay safe now

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:12 PM

sleep well hayley xx

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:12 PM

well if you're still bleeding do I need to help you administer first aid? Do you need to get yourself checked? *grabs amanda back to safety of snuggles*

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:15 PM

oh hi LJ, I didn't see you there at first, silly me not refreshing page....see meds kicking in and getting fuzzy eyed and sleepy!! I will take myslef off to bed very shortly.....How are you doing today? Any improvement on last night? *snuggles*
Amanda, you ok?

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:18 PM

still struggling but managed to stay SI free so far just 40 more mins and i managed a day!

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:20 PM

I gots a random question (sorry)...
how come at the bottom of the screen where it says currently active members viewing this thread:
sometimes there's like only one member and a lot of guests viewing it and other times it's like all members? And sometimes I am the only one (makes me lonely *sniffle*)

Am I making any sense or am I just rambling on and on and on and on and...
*retreats to her corner*

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:21 PM

Lonely...and lousey...
maybe I WONT be getting my skates this time...

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:22 PM

think it just says amount of guests as they don't have 'proper' names?

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 955262)
I gots a random question (sorry)...
how come at the bottom of the screen where it says currently active members viewing this thread:
sometimes there's like only one member and a lot of guests viewing it and other times it's like all members? And sometimes I am the only one (makes me lonely *sniffle*)

Am I making any sense or am I just rambling on and on and on and on and...
*retreats to her corner*

Sometimes members pop out of the thread, or refresh it...
the guests might be search engines or lurkers on the site.

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:25 PM

Good going LJ, just take things one day at a time.

Amanda, the same often baffles me too, I think sometimes our names don't pop up if we're going out and coming back in before that wonderful F5 tip was shared, and maybe people pop out to read other threads....I dunno, and guests, well I was a guest before I joined, so sometimes they look at whats going on first, and sometimes if members are on a diff computer and not logged in they show up as guests.

Alexx, you were getting skates, as in roller skates?!

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:26 PM

Has my "RYL daddy" (Jeff) been in today?

Kuwairo 26-07-2008 11:27 PM

*waves*
ello

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:28 PM

when I read through whats been going on since I 've been away and on his thread, looks like he was last active about 5am UK time. Is it dinner time for him now? Cos he's been online at 9/10pm ish a lot when I'm normally on and he's at work then. So maybe he'll be on later. Don't know cos its a saturday, he might do things with kids? I hope he's ok though.

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:29 PM

Hi Kuwairo

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:29 PM

Hi Ku, how's you today? *snuggle*

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 955287)
Good going LJ, just take things one day at a time.

Amanda, the same often baffles me too, I think sometimes our names don't pop up if we're going out and coming back in before that wonderful F5 tip was shared, and maybe people pop out to read other threads....I dunno, and guests, well I was a guest before I joined, so sometimes they look at whats going on first, and sometimes if members are on a diff computer and not logged in they show up as guests.

Alexx, you were getting skates, as in roller skates?!

Inline skates yeh :]
But only if I get to 8 months SI free :/

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:29 PM

hang on screaming going on outside my front door
*goes to investigate*

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:30 PM

hi ku ^_^

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:30 PM

I think he's an hour behind me... so it's like 5:30 for him now

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:31 PM

hi ku hows you?

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:34 PM

some poor drunk teenager being dumped by her boyfriend for cheating, she's ok, on the phone to her mum

Anyhoo, Alexx - inline skates, gosh that brings back memories of when my legs worked properly, lol How close are you to making the 8month mark? Can you hold on just a little while longer? Remember we're here to listen if you need to talk

Kuwairo 26-07-2008 11:36 PM

i'm not great, but hey.
how's everyone else?
sorry i haven't read through...there's loads!
alexx you can make 8 months...you're doing brilliantly

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:38 PM

can i help ku?

dontcare 26-07-2008 11:39 PM

*Just popping my head out of my corner* - only been here a day and its all a bit overwhelming

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:41 PM

Don't apologise for not reading through, I only manage it on days when I've been offline for 24hours or so, anymore than that and I just can't keep up, lol. I'm off on holiday tomorrow so goodness knows what page number we'll be back on by the time I return, lol
I was really bad last two days and SI'd but doing bit better today thanks and actually kinda looking forward about going away, though I am nervous at not having my psych ward to come to on a daily basis to keep me distracted, but hopefully I'll be too busy and then too knackered to get a chance to SI.
Sorry you're not great Ku, hope you start feeling better soon. *snuggle*

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 955330)
some poor drunk teenager being dumped by her boyfriend for cheating, she's ok, on the phone to her mum

Anyhoo, Alexx - inline skates, gosh that brings back memories of when my legs worked properly, lol How close are you to making the 8month mark? Can you hold on just a little while longer? Remember we're here to listen if you need to talk

Im on 5 months :|
and struggling...
I want to tonight...but..just for the sheer sake of it...
because Im angry...
Im stupid yeah?
yeah...

Whats up Ku?:(
*hugs*

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:41 PM

*flops down on a over-sized, over squishy bean bag chair with her blankey and teddy and yawns*
I don't know why I am so tired... or sleepy (or whatever I am)... like I said earlier... I've only been outta bed like a hour and a half!!!

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:42 PM

Hi don'tcare, I know its overwhelming at first, I still haven't ventured out of this psych ward too much and I've been here a month now. But all you need to know is that everyone cares a lot about helping others in their fight and road to recovery. We help you and then when you feel strong enough you can help others. *snuggle*

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:43 PM

hi dont care come join us
awww hayley hope you enjoy your holiday and we will miss you *hug*

Kuwairo 26-07-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 955356)
Im on 5 months :|
and struggling...
I want to tonight...but..just for the sheer sake of it...
because Im angry...
Im stupid yeah?
yeah...

Whats up Ku?:(
*hugs*

You're not stupid, you're angry.
What's got you angry?

I dunno. Everything and nothing.
I guess I don't know where to start.
Thanks guys *hugs*

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:44 PM

*flops on bean bag next to bound*
congrats voice that is fantasic you are doing so well you should be really proud!

Kuwairo 26-07-2008 11:45 PM

Sorry, forgot to say, Hayley have a great holiday! Hopefully you'll be having such a nice time away that you won't need to si.

CrazyHayley 26-07-2008 11:46 PM

right, I'm sorry when I know that some of you need to talk, but it is way way past my bed time, my meds kicked in ages ago and now my eyes really hurt from keeping them open and trying to look at screen, so I'd better take myself off to bed. i don't wanna feel ill for travelling tomorrow, especially as its 19hours on a coach!!! I'm only going to scotland but I'm too scared to fly by myself.
Anyway, I'll try and check in before I go.
*snuggle everyonse ta ta for now*

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontcare (Post 955350)
*Just popping my head out of my corner* - only been here a day and its all a bit overwhelming

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 955361)
Hi don'tcare, I know its overwhelming at first, I still haven't ventured out of this psych ward too much and I've been here a month now. But all you need to know is that everyone cares a lot about helping others in their fight and road to recovery. We help you and then when you feel strong enough you can help others. *snuggle*

I've been here for like...forever O.o
But I like it in here ^_^
I...occasionally venture out...
but I'm abit like a ninja...I'm in and out of here SO fast...you barely knew I was gone...

And I'm barmy...

and I'm Alexx...
I'll be hushing now :]*disappears*

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:46 PM

*squishes Hayley*
we will miss you girl, but have fun on holiday

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:46 PM

HAVE FUN HAYLEY :D

Kuwairo 26-07-2008 11:47 PM

Night night Hayley, have a good jollyday =)

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:48 PM

Arrrgh!!!! WHY AM I SOOOO TIRED (or sleepy?)

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:49 PM

night hayley
not sure bound meds maybe?

dontcare 26-07-2008 11:49 PM

Thanks x
Maybe soon I'll come and join you - just nursing my wounds tonight and trying my hardest not to get any more
When I read your posts you all sound so much like me - like you really understand where I am - would love to be able to share our journeys

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 955364)
You're not stupid, you're angry.
What's got you angry?

I dunno. Everything and nothing.
I guess I don't know where to start.
Thanks guys *hugs*

I dunno...Im just...really angry...
The world is SO ****ed...I find a way to cope and they take it away...so I find a different way...and they take THAT away...and then I OD...and it seems I'm NEVER allowed to forget that...
and everyone hates everyone else...
turn on to the news...
guns..war...crime...
Makes me wish I wasnt alive
and theres no peace IN my family either....
half promises and lies...
and arguments and fights....
and I'm stood in the middle SCREAMING for help and no ones ****ing listening

Rant over.

Kuwairo 26-07-2008 11:51 PM

yeah come join us!
i've been on ryl about 4 years, but not on the psych ward for long - everyone's ace :D

alexx: rant as much as you like.
it seems really shitty when you're way of coping is taken away, but it's for the best, y'know? It's hard, but you need to look for something a bit safer hun.
I dunno what to say, my brains not working well, but rant as much as you need and i'll listen, yeah?

BoundNoMore 26-07-2008 11:53 PM

*squishes Alexx*
oh my dear Alexx
how our world is ****ed up
it angers me too ><

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:54 PM

voice it sounds like you are struggling so much tonight i wish i could give you a hug and tell you it will all be ok, crappy things will always happen in the world but crappy things dont always have to happen in your life

Detour. Derail 26-07-2008 11:55 PM

crappy things seem to happen alot in my life...but they are so small...its just that they add up :/
IF...I make 8 months...Im taking up aggressive skating again....but only coz theres a chance I'll break a bone..

blue_cloud 26-07-2008 11:56 PM

*hugs* i really hope you make 8 months hun and i also hope by then you value your body and yourself enough not to want to hurt yourself in any way