RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 03-12-2010 07:53 PM

*hugs everyone thats been in since i left earlier.*

Doikers 03-12-2010 08:34 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you feeling now?

*Spots and Hugs Crimson* How are you today ?

nicole94 03-12-2010 08:36 PM

*hugs mark* I'm.....I dunno. Wanting to purge again. :( Yeah. I am stupid. I know. I also want to binge. eugh. you?

Doikers 03-12-2010 08:42 PM

I'm feeling .... well, low and numb to be honest , I'm sorry you are wanting to do those things :( *Hugs Nicole Tons*

nicole94 03-12-2010 08:48 PM

*hugs mark tight* I just want christmas to be over now. The thought of all the food at christmas is scaring me, and my suicide plan was for christmas eve....i dunno how I'm gonna get through that....
Sorry you're feeling low and numb. Is there anything you can do to help you feel better?

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 08:50 PM

*Hugs Nicole and Mark* It's us three again guys. I'm sorry both of you are feeling that way. I feel sick, but other than that, OK.

Nicole, you know how easily something can become a habit, please try and resist this urge. I would hate for you to become addicted.

Is there anything that's making you feel this way Mark?

Doikers 03-12-2010 08:53 PM

*Hugs Nicole*
My Suicide plan was the 9th of November so I know that feeling :S . You can always come on here on Christmas Eve , we will help you through . I found you guys all so understanding and helpful . Please get in touch with You Psych Dr / Therapist / Counsellor , whomever to work out a plan if you can ? Just so there would be someone there for you IRL on the 24th

Doikers 03-12-2010 08:59 PM

*Hugs Lia* I don't know why I'm low , touch of depression this evening I think , it's chemical ....and chronic *Sigh* Being on Lithium makes me Numb I'm 90% at least sure of it , But I guess it beats full on Suicidal Depression , I woulld settle for being ....well happy would be nice .
The Song "Lithium" By Evanescence has the line " Don't wanna forget what it's like without Lithium " and I relate , It's cosumming. It makes you NUMB and you forget happieness :(

nicole94 03-12-2010 09:01 PM

*hugs mark and lia*
lia-I'm trying really hard. Fortunatey i can't purge now because everyone would hear it. I'm trying hard not to become addicted, but i feel like already i am starting to need it...I think i started something :( Do you know why you feel sick lia? :/
mark-thanks. I think i will be using the ward a lot over christmas, and i am seeing Julie (my therapist) on tuesday, so i will talk to her about it then.

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 09:26 PM

Can you talk to your therapist about this too Nicole? I would really hate for you to become addicted and have an ED on top of everything else. I'm glad you can't do it now, but do you think you would be able to resist if you wouldn't be heard? That's what worries me, that people hearing is the only thing stopping you.

Mark, do you ever have happy moods? I don't mean that in an accusing way, I am just curious. It would be nice if you did, I would hate to think that you are always unhappy. I am happy sometimes, I have good moods and good times, it's just a matter of whether they out weight the bad.

Doikers 03-12-2010 09:29 PM

Lia, I rarely am happy , sometimes I'm "not unhappy" But I mean the Lithium is doing the whole anti-suicidal job (Touch wood) But it just causes such Numbness/apathy *Sigh*

EDIT:-Lol I actually went and touched wood :P

nicole94 03-12-2010 09:31 PM

*hugs lia* I know........and you're right, i would be doing it if there wasnt anyone else round :( and i don't know wether i could tell Julie.....i mean, she gets annoyed when i self harm, i don't think i could take another thing to make her dissapointed :(

Doikers 03-12-2010 09:43 PM

Nicole , you know your counsellor best but I think it's important you talk to someone hun *Is concerned for you*

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 09:44 PM

That's what she's there for Nicole, you don't have to feel as if you're disappointing her. She's probably just worried about you as we are. I just don't want this to get out of hand and become something uncontroable.

I'm sorry to hear that Mark, I wish you could be happier :/ I hate it that so many in here suffer every day, it makes me feel quite lucky though because I am happy some of the time and I have wonderful friends (apart from when they're all turning around and calling me a bitch, but in fairness, I started it, I just wasn't expecting them to agree with me). And lol at you actually touching wood :)

Doikers 03-12-2010 09:47 PM

Lia ! Look at your avatar! Lol :P

nicole94 03-12-2010 09:48 PM

*hugs mark and lia*
Julies actually a bit of a bitch. I'm better off not telling her.
I love you guys. I think we should just all buy a house and live together :P
On another note-has anyone heard how April is latley?

Doikers 03-12-2010 09:54 PM

I caught April breifly a few days ago Nicole on FB , she has a new job so has less time to come in here , A few weeks back I got her on FB and suggested she pop in but I'm not sure if she did, She may not have had the time but from her Livejournal I think she still has issues but is getting on okay at her new job as a peer counsellor , I bet she is great as a peer counsellor , she was always good with me , listening and talking :) Thats all I know though , I do wish she would stick her head into the ward sometimes too , I miss her :S

nicole94 03-12-2010 09:58 PM

Thanks mark :) i know she has been busy, i was just wondering if she was ok. Can you let her know I am thinking of her and miss her please?

Doikers 03-12-2010 09:59 PM

I'll post a message to her on FB now Nicole :)

Doikers 03-12-2010 10:02 PM

Right I'm bushed
*Night Night Ward mates all but especially Lia and Nicole for being about with me today*