RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 11:16 PM

Can I kill her? Actually, can I go on a murderous rampage and kill about four different people?

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 11:17 PM

*cuddles Lia & Jill* Thanks for the hugs, guys... also... *glomps Crimson 'cause I spy her!!*

Am still feeling quite ****. Sorry for the lack of individuals, and also sorry, Lia, that I don't have any advice to give. :( I really... don't know what to do about the situation(s) I am finding myself and I was supposed to call my therapist about how the appt with the nutritionist went but I'm really scared to do that... I don't know why. I guess because I... well, I don't know. ARGH. I hate it when I'm being irrationally irrational. :( For what sense that makes. And I have ****ing nobody to talk with IRL about this, minus my bestie... but she's busy right now & anyway, I don't want to bore her or make her sick of me as well.

:crying: Feel so ****ing alone.

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 11:20 PM

*cuddles April*

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 11:21 PM

*giggles at being glomped* you got me while i was reading your r/v. :P

taz35 01-09-2010 11:26 PM

*hugs Lia* If you could get away with it, why not? :P I don't recommend it though. Surely there's better ways...

*hugs Mark* At least they tried =/ That's more than plenty of other people will do...

*hugs Jill*

*hugs April* Sorry to hear Jarrod is being such an ass about all this. I don't have much advice to give but you're strong and smart I'm sure you'll work through this and figure something out <3

*hugs Crimson* Hope your gran heals up well!

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 11:46 PM

Oh great. Jarrod just seemingly "had a go" at me.

Not what I needed.

No one to talk with.

****.My.Life.

taz35 01-09-2010 11:50 PM

*bear hugs April* What exactly happened? If you feel like telling me, either on here or by PM. If not, that's fine too <333

Updated my r/v if anybody cares.

shadowedsoul 02-09-2010 12:14 AM

Cuddles april. Hmm I think my lip has twisted on one side, or it deff droping on the left side, thought I was imaging it. But it deff has. ****

MammaMia 02-09-2010 12:18 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Jill, please get looked at :'(

FlyingNy 02-09-2010 12:51 AM

Jill, it could be Bels palsy, or whatever it's called. It's where one side of you face drops and goes numb, as if you've had a stroke, it can last a few weeks at a time and comes back at random intervals. It can be a thing by itself or a sign of something more serious. I suggest going to a doctor. There are tablets you can take to make it better and clear it up quicker. *Hugs*

*Hugs April* You always have us lot. We're not going to judge you or make you do anything you don't want. I know how you feel. I have no one IRL. I feel so horribly alone sometimes. You can always PM me though if you want. *Offers love.*

*Hugs Taz* haven't read your R/V yet, but I hope you're OK, or at least safe.

Great about your Gran Crimson. And your bestie Helen. :D

PoisonedApple 02-09-2010 01:27 AM

*huggles everyone before running errands then home*

Kahlia1981 02-09-2010 02:07 AM

*huggles everyone*

Just dropping in quickly to offer *hugs* before I disappear up to the hospital. Meh.

taz35 02-09-2010 02:15 AM

*hugs Jill* Please, PLEASE get looked at by a doctor! I can't stress this enough... if your face is drooping even slightly on one side it can be a sign of neurological damage. It's not something to joke around about... and I'd hate for anything bad to happen. <3

*hugs Kahlia* I hope you're alright... if you don't mind me asking, why are you going to the hospital? No pressure to answer, of course.

*hugs Lia* I'm safe for the time being. Have a relaxing next couple of days planned which should work out nicely :) How are you doing???

anarchistl0ve 02-09-2010 02:27 AM

I wanna be pretty again :( I dont like the fat cow i am. yes I am a fat cow http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs385.snc4/44822_148523695170573_100000388314677_311577_18172 21_n.jpg

im the thing in purple

Scarletdreamer 02-09-2010 03:27 AM

Urf...

I'm back from a 3-hour-long "nap." In other words, I went to sleep (before taking a shower or my meds) to basically escape my feelings. And it worked. But now I just want to go back to sleep again (and probably will) after this post... because the feelings are coming back, I am beginning to understand the bliss of sleep, and I don't want to feel like a shithead again today. Have felt like that plenty of times.

Taz, thanks for the PM, and I might PM you back if that's okay, or you, Lia, or both... I don't know. <3 Thanks for the offers though, and I know that more PM boxes are open if I need to PM y'all, so thank you. *cuddles all*

I'm just so sick of living like this. I really wish that Jarrod understood. And not understanding... well, I do get why it would be frustrating to see me "fall back into this pit" of eating disordered actions, I do. But what I don't get is why he feels he has to... oh, I don't know. Don't worry, he's not violent, he's not that type. He's just... emotionally draining. And he is. For both of us I think.

I need to get back to bed before I regret something I type. Because I'm just that tired. Grrrrr... :'(

*cuddles all again, then toddles off to her ward bed*

risenfromperdition 02-09-2010 03:31 AM

my dads computer hates me =\ wont lemme open links o_O *pokes at it*

blahhh =[ feel gross and hafta try on a dress i have and pray it fits for cousins wedding... =s

risenfromperdition 02-09-2010 03:31 AM

*tucks april in* ^.^

taz35 02-09-2010 04:15 AM

*hugs Becca* You are gorgeous hun <33

*hugs April* Never a problem. Hope you sleep well tonight and feel better in the morning <3

*hugs Heather* You're beautiful regardless of what you wear :)

anarchistl0ve 02-09-2010 05:20 AM

its been a looong time since i believed it :(

risenfromperdition 02-09-2010 06:43 AM

*squish*
and thanks taz <3