RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-08-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2461752)
lol, *hugs helen* thanks hun, im now trying to think of all the things im gonna need to buy for college, anyone got any ideas? (just general things)

*hugs Nicole tightly* I've seen what you got already, I suggest highlighter pens too ^_^ Might come in use!!!

The One Who 25-08-2010 09:41 PM

Oh yes, highlighters can be good. Just don't do what some people do and highlight the entire page apart from words like 'and'. It defeats the purpose of highlighting!

nicole94 25-08-2010 09:42 PM

*hugs helen and poisoned apple (****, sorry forgot your name, im actually having a blonde day and the name change is confusing me XD)* thanks guys. will write this all down and take it tomorrow.

MammaMia 25-08-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Who (Post 2461788)
Oh yes, highlighters can be good. Just don't do what some people do and highlight the entire page apart from words like 'and'. It defeats the purpose of highlighting!

Seriously?? :| That's just...pointless!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2461789)
*hugs helen and poisoned apple (****, sorry forgot your name, im actually having a blonde day and the name change is confusing me XD)* thanks guys. will write this all down and take it tomorrow.

*hugs Nicole* Poisoned apple is crimson hun :) Yay, shopping is fun. I'm going shopping tomorrow after my appointment at the jobcentre ^_^

nicole94 25-08-2010 09:56 PM

*hugs helen* thanks, i knew that lol, minds just going a bit blank, so much stuff going round in there! and i know shopping is fun, i love it lol, gotta just get college stuff though, but i need new clothes for college anyways (non-uniform, but i thought i would be better to keep my arms coverd?)

The One Who 25-08-2010 10:00 PM

I need new clothes, but I can't really afford to go shopping. Sad times.

shadowedsoul 25-08-2010 11:12 PM

huggles all. not sure why im bothering anymore. i either get comments like im such a joy to be around, to what makes you think you will get that job. fu*king hate this. feeling like i should just kill myself so they would have to put up with me and my crap. hides in a corner and cries.

FlyingNy 25-08-2010 11:23 PM

Hey Claire. I'm Lia.

*Dances back with April* Although I am triggered right now because of stupid people deciding that breaking my heart isn't enough, but she has to stomp all over the pieces as well. Humph. Well still, that's really great April! So glad to see you happy. :) Cheered me up a little.

Well done on getting into college Nicole! I also got the grades I wanted, and I'm in my 6th form! I'm not happy with all my results, but I got A*/A for all the ones I am taking for A-level, so screw the others.

Lol, I used to do that with highlighting. I would end up with just everything done. It's all important or it wouldn't be written down! Still, I've learned the art of selection.

xx

FlyingNy 25-08-2010 11:25 PM

Jill, you shouldn't 'just kill yourself' you mean a lot to everyone on here, and I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when I say we would all feel like we had let you down in some way. They're the ones with the problem, not you. People should accept you for who you are and if they don't them **** 'em. Not literally.

xx

SoMuchMore 25-08-2010 11:54 PM

Not doing well right now.. so sorry for the lack of individuals.

but i did want to introduce myself to Claire b/c i don't think i have so.... Hi! I'm Laura. Nice to meet you.

*curls up and cries* I don't know what is wrong with me exactly. I think its anxiety stuff pushing me over the edge, but i just want to hide away and disappear.

taz35 25-08-2010 11:54 PM

4 pages since last night, crap :(

I did read them all though! Kahlia, April, and Helen - CONGRATS :D *throws confetti all around* You girls are amazing :)

So... had my psych evaluation today. Nervous as hell going in, but managed to stay somewhat composed. Long story short, it just pissed me off more. And I'm quickly losing hope of ever getting better. More details in the r/v thread soon, since I don't want to spam the ward :)

*hugs all the wardies tight*

Scarletdreamer 26-08-2010 12:30 AM

*wanders in quietly, feeling like utter *****

:crying:

FlyingNy 26-08-2010 12:31 AM

Is anyone there?

x

FlyingNy 26-08-2010 12:31 AM

Oh hello April. What's the matter? *Hugs*

x

MammaMia 26-08-2010 12:58 AM

My bestie's taken a turn for the worse :'(

Can I have some hugs? :(

FlyingNy 26-08-2010 01:04 AM

*Hugs Helen* What do you mean? What happened?

xx

PoisonedApple 26-08-2010 01:09 AM

*hugs Helen*
*cuddles Lia and April*

~~~
I've been so nervous since applying for that job I feel like I'm going to throw up :/ I want this job so bad I can't help it...
*K I'll shut up about it now...

time to change 26-08-2010 01:09 AM

*hugs hels*

really should get some sleep, or i am so gonna fail this interview... and thanks for the comments everyone :) xx

MammaMia 26-08-2010 01:19 AM

She had stomach pains over past few days, which was down to an ulcer, which ended up bursting and then they rushed her to surgury. Then she woke up about half 5ish. She was okay, despite being sick which is apprantly a good sign, but she's taken a little turn....

"She's has been throwing up a lot more. They took her off the drip and tried her on tablets for pain releif but had to put her back on a drip as she was throwing the tablets back up. She has been in and out of conciousness for the last half hour and has been struggling with her breathing. They have put her in a room herself, she's on oxygen and the doctor has said she is not to be without a nurse for any longer than 5 minutes at a time"

"From her breathing rate, heart rate and blood prssure he said she's at risk of having a seizure. Her heart is beating very fast which he also seemed quite concerned about so he is just trying to get her body under control"

"Yes either before a seizure or her heart just giving up. Goodness that is me set myself of with the tears again pet"

riley. 26-08-2010 01:23 AM

*checks in indefinately *