RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 06-06-2010 11:28 PM

*sends warm wishes, thoughts, and prayers Kat's way as well* I will send you a cuddle in a package also, that you can use when you feel safe enough to. Sound okay? I'm so sorry about all that's happened... and I don't blame you for being shaky and restless and having such a fear response. I would too. Jarrod and I will be praying for you tonight... ♥

Kahlia, how are you doing? *cuddles*

Nicole, welcome back!! why are you feeling like ****? *cuddles*

Oliver!! *glomps back* Good luck with the end of year recital - I'm sure you'll do fine. :D But sending you warm wishes and good thoughts... :) How else have you been doing??

Hels, where are you today? haven't seen you about. *cuddles*

Laura, best of luck at your job!! I'm sure you'll be fine. Update us when you can!! :D *cuddles*

Mark, I'm sorry that you can't sleep... hopefully you can now... and I hope that you didn't have to cut to sleep. :( Sending cuddles and prayers your way. *tucks you up into your ward bed* :)

*waves at Owen* How're you doing?

Just got back from a partial hike... I am pathetically out of shape and fat. :'(

*hides in a deep dark corner of the warren* :'(

Kahlia1981 06-06-2010 11:29 PM

*hugs Kat* I know the "I just wish I could calm down" feeling hun.

nicole94 06-06-2010 11:29 PM

are*hugs kat, april band kahlia*
sorry kat :( just a bit distracted at the moment
april-thanks, and cause im feeling suicidall, and then the only place my mum would let me stay was at my aunties, and i can see the train station from the bedroom window, the same train station where 2 people have commited suicide this week.........

katnovia 06-06-2010 11:30 PM

*cuddles april* i'm safe enough now, I think all that will hit me later, I get delayed responses...

katnovia 06-06-2010 11:31 PM

*cuddles nicole* thats ok. me too!

nicole94 06-06-2010 11:52 PM

*hugs kat* bless. urgh. i dunno what to do :(

katnovia 06-06-2010 11:56 PM

*hugs nicole* me neither. talking to an ex of mine who was really affected by stuff I did, and stuff another girl of his did... he's so in denial about it all, frustrating..but distracting though.

nicole94 07-06-2010 12:01 AM

*hugs kat* aaw :( at least youve got a distraction though, everyone here is talking about the 2 suicides, and triggering me even more :O

katnovia 07-06-2010 12:09 AM

aww hunny, thats not good. try to block them out if you can. can you listen to music? or perhaps play a game?

nicole94 07-06-2010 12:13 AM

my auntie and uncle are sleeping. urgh urgh urgh, i just saw my teachers name on name on the school website and it brought back EVERYTHING :(

katnovia 07-06-2010 12:15 AM

aww hun. is there anything I can do? -offers safe hugs if you can-

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 12:18 AM

*cuddles both Nicole & Kat* sorry, that's all i'm able to offer at the moment... am not in a good place. :'(

updated r/v.......... :'(

nicole94 07-06-2010 12:19 AM

*thanks and hugs* i dont know. i just feel. blah. i dont know what to do or where to live because i cant stay at home anymore as all my family hate me, school is crap and upsets me, and nothing seems worth it anymore

MammaMia 07-06-2010 12:25 AM

*cuddles everyone*

katnovia 07-06-2010 12:27 AM

*huggles april* I read your RV, and I'm so sorry that everything is such a struggle for you right now. I understand about the comments you made further up your thread about being christian and a survivor, all i can say is hunny, is that it is a really hard place to be, and i havn't figured it all out yet, but hopefully one day soon the Good Lord will help me with it. In the meanwhile, don't try to analyse your actions too much, let God do the judging after all, He should know ;)

I will PM you tommorow with my other thoughts on your RV, but tonight i'm sorry hun, i'm a little ploughed under with all this thats going on. Love and prayers hun.

nicole: I'm sorry you're feeling like that. I know nothing about your situation. can you live alone? maybe it'll give you some independance/healing space? do you have a friend you could move in with?

*cuddles helen* thanks lovely. how are you?

risenfromperdition 07-06-2010 12:29 AM

*offers hugs to everyone who wants*
x

nicole94 07-06-2010 12:30 AM

the only person i could move in with is my cousin and my mum wouldnt let me :( *hugs april. kat and helen*

katnovia 07-06-2010 12:34 AM

*hugs nicole* ah, I see. I guess then in one way, you've got to wait it out for a couple of years :( until you're 18. sorry hun.

nicole94 07-06-2010 12:38 AM

uhuh. but then, im pretty sure that if i carry on living there, im not gonna make it to my 18th birthday.

risenfromperdition 07-06-2010 12:39 AM

*curls up in bed and sleeps*
im lonely =\