RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 17-04-2011 04:30 PM

Well get like all the sharp things out of the bathroom first maybe hun?

ˈsäləˌterē 17-04-2011 04:36 PM

That'd be good if I can do it! I do need the shaving razor though. A lady's gotta take care of certain things ya know?

Doikers 17-04-2011 04:58 PM

Cool Solo :) Ugh I hate shaving !

SoMuchMore 17-04-2011 05:44 PM

*hugs solo, mute.scream laura, mark, and everyone else*

This feeling will pass... it will pass.. right?
I hate that I get like this where I am triggered all the time. When I get home later today I will probably injure. Then go to work and be all happy. My friend Max at work tells me that I am always happy, even when i say i've had a bad day I'm still happy. He thinks its strange.

He is the first person ever that has ever commented on that fact.

I guess I really do hide things really well.. maybe too well..

Doikers 17-04-2011 05:53 PM

*Squishes Laura*

ˈsäləˌterē 17-04-2011 05:57 PM

I do the same thing Laura n get the same kinda comments. If they only knew. Thank God they don't!

Frail Existence 17-04-2011 07:10 PM

Solo - (But I always know, maybe not always though) :) Not trying to sound like a creeper or anything, but you know what I am talking about.

Sorry to barge in... I think lotsa people do so! I know I do.

ˈsäləˌterē 17-04-2011 07:17 PM

You are a creeper Libz! Lol!

Frail Existence 17-04-2011 07:21 PM

I know arent I? I just oddly know when something is always up, you arent the only one though on here, if that makes you feel better :)

Laura2.0 17-04-2011 07:40 PM

FallingStar Laura: I'm the same. Injure and I'm always all happy even if it's just minutes later.

Today there was a dressage riding show at the castle where my horse lives. They had a show with the pirates of the caribbean soundtrack. That triggered me a lot. Usually I run away before the music starts (if I know beforehand), but it was so loud.. running away wouldn't have helped. I stayed, got triggered, but I stayed the rest of the show. I injured after the show, in the bathroom (dirty bathroom.. but meh). Sometimes I can calm down and not injure (or inure less) but they had this fast and exciting music all the time.. didn't give me a chance to calm down. Couldn't focus just had to cut. so sorry.
My great aunt (grandpas aunt) died today. so sad. she was 97 I think, couldn't eat/swallow for the last 2 weeks or so. she didn't know who I am when I met her in town... was like that for 4 years or so. still sad. I'm really bad at coping with death. Acutally.. I am not able to cope with death.
sorry for the rant.

*hugs all* how are you?

Doikers 17-04-2011 07:43 PM

*Hugs Laura* I recently lost my Grandma, It hurts I know , Here if you want to talk hun

Laura2.0 17-04-2011 07:51 PM

thanks mark *hugs* sorry about your grandma
There'll be a funeral ths time. I don't think I can go there. It would just remind me of him. Even though he left 4 years and 1 week ago.
I can't even cry. going away next weekend to get a break from my family and everything.

Doikers 17-04-2011 08:24 PM

I need someone to talk to confidentially.........

Laura2.0 17-04-2011 08:25 PM

you can pm me if you want to.

Doikers 17-04-2011 09:54 PM

*Night my wardies*

Crimson if you read this PM me , if not I'll re-itterate this later.*HUGS*

BWchick 17-04-2011 10:04 PM

hey all
*Sits in corner*

Cazki 18-04-2011 01:00 AM

*Hugs everyone* I'm fed up and im struggling :-(

ˈsäləˌterē 18-04-2011 01:16 AM

~Hugs Megz n Ian~ What's up you two?

Ileana 18-04-2011 02:15 AM

Hi everyone.

Ileana 18-04-2011 02:25 AM

Man, it's hard to be in an industry that has turned to crap and seems to be going down...and I want to change it from the inside but I know I won't change anything...it'll end up wearing me out and I'll end up quiting, disappointed and defeated. But still I feel like I have to, at least, try or else I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for criticizing and yet doing nothing about it. I'll never care more about profits and science than people...ever. I'd rather sell fries for the rest of my days than that. I'm just frustrated. I'm totally misunderstood by my peers and totally out of place, all they care about is money and they look down on and badmouth the people they're supposed to be helping and understanding. :(