RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Cazki 10-11-2010 12:35 AM

I'm not bad thanks, Laura, got a bad cold though :( *Hugs Laura back* Hows everyone?

SoMuchMore 10-11-2010 03:09 AM

*hugs kahlia* it does not have to be elegant as long as you make it through. You can do this hun. My PM box is always open.

*hugs ian* i'm sorry about the cold, sounds like not a lot of fun.

*hugs mark* Hope you sleep well. I'm very glad you made it through today.

*hugs lia* I also like the idea of the shrugs mood.. i feel like that most of the time... just kinda "meh" i guess, which is a mood offered lol.

*hugs nicole* i'm sorry that she seemed angry at you for not telling her earlier. Do you think that could be because she really cares though? I mean, she could just be extremely worried. Hang in there hun. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs crimson* I've never played that game either. Sounds like you have a good time with it though.. holding your own before school age is pretty impressive lol. How else are you doing this evening?

I am not doing great right now. I feel like i could cry... random memories keep flooding back.. not flashbacks, just memories.. but still not a lot of fun. I'm not getting any uni work done either, which is pathetic and stupid of me. I know i'll pay for it later this week.

risenfromperdition 10-11-2010 04:35 AM

*squishes laura* you know where i am <3
isnt pathetic tho.
loveyou

*leaves cuddles for lia* sorry people take the piss about you not liking touch =[ thats lame of them =\

would write more but cant focus so eh.
thinking of all of you.

*throws extra special party for mark for making it through the past few days, yesterday esp* =]

Kahlia1981 10-11-2010 04:46 AM

*huggles all* - especially those who have responded to me over the last few days. It has been extremely appreciated.

I emailed my psychiatrist - only about 10 minutes ago at most - to keep him up to date with what has been going on and he has been most understanding. He thanked me for being honest and for being able to discuss what was going on with him. He said that at our next appointment we would put together a crisis plan that is actually relevant and specific to me. I guess that's a step forward. I see him again on Friday afternoon so hopefully things will start heading forwards from there with him on my side. *fingers crossed*

Mark: I'm so proud of you. You have shown such strength, especially with everything that's been going on. I want to throw you some confetti if I can, so please let me know if that's okay. *big hugs* :-)

xxjuliexx 10-11-2010 07:22 AM

-sits in my sleeping bag and looks around-

Doikers 10-11-2010 10:01 AM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Kahlia* Go nuts with the Confetti :)

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson* My Grandfather taught me to play chess instead :) Also *Dumb moment* What does brevity mean ?

*Hugs Monsoon* Sorry with all thats been going on I haven't absorbed your name :S I'm Mark.

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Heather*

Gosh (thats right I said gosh:P) the ward was quiet overnight . I have a headache so I drank a frijj milkshake that I got yesterday reduced as it was the last day of it's shelf life in the hope that the sugar will make it go away,I also drank water and made coffee and took paracetemol.

On a random note early this morning I got a phone book through my door for Aberystwyth which is NOWHERE near me , heh.

EDIT:- Oops not such a quiet night I just missed a page :S heh

Doikers 10-11-2010 11:48 AM

To whoever sent me a PM ( all 4 of you ) , I haven't yet worked up the courage to read them but I will read them and reply to you guys , Just so you know I'm NOT ignoreing you I just don't want to read them and be put into a crying fit just yet :S Thankyou for them :)

nicole94 10-11-2010 04:02 PM

*hugs ward.*

Doikers 10-11-2010 04:25 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you today ?

nicole94 10-11-2010 04:30 PM

*hugs mark* i'm...not sure :/ i'm depressed, but silently determined to beat this. Having to work with all the children at college today made me realise how much i want a baby, and how I am never gonna get that if i carry on like this, so i think i'm gonna fight :/
how are you feeling?

risenfromperdition 10-11-2010 04:49 PM

*waves to everyone*

Doikers 10-11-2010 05:54 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm................coping is the best word , got tearful in front of my nurse again . fragile but coping , I've a feeling the feelings are in me and the smallest thing is going to set off a huge bout of crying , I NEED the release , I'm very tempted to injure tonight for the first time since last Thursday :S

SoMuchMore 10-11-2010 06:02 PM

*hugs mark* crying is okay. its good actually. much better than injuring. try not to injure, its not worth it. i am very proud of how well you are doing with all of this. I know its been super rough.

*hugs nicole* I am so so so happy to hear that you want to fight. One reason to hold on is enough hun. Sorry that you are still feeling low, but hang in there.

*hugs heather* how r u this morning? (although I guess its noon... so how r u this early afternoon? lol)

I might become a hermit over the few days. I'm trying not to but its easier to withdraw. *curls up in the corner* Just not doing the best. Don't worry though.

Doikers 10-11-2010 06:11 PM

*Hugs Laura* PM box open always .

frenchhorn 10-11-2010 06:34 PM

*hugs all*

The following content has been hidden - Reason : possibly triggering

I'm sorry i disappeared for a while.
and I'm sorry I can't be more supportive now I'm a mess. I don't know who alse I can tell, you lot are the only ones. I'm scared, I'm so severly depressed, I'm obsessed with death, with my own death, I just want to die, I want to take my medication take it all, but then I don't I want to wait until I can go the way I really want to go. I'm sorry guys

SoMuchMore 10-11-2010 06:44 PM

*hugs mark* thanks for the pm offer. i dont want to bother you while you're struggling so much though.

*hugs oliver* you don't need to be sorry, you can always talk to us. we are here for you. can you tell anyone in real life? your doctor? psych? it sounds like you are really struggling right now and I would hate to see anything happen to you. can you maybe give your medication to someone so you cannot take them all at once? try to hang in there. please try to talk to someone, keep talking to us.

FlyingNy 10-11-2010 06:55 PM

*Hugs everyone, especially Oliver* I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I don't know what I can say really because 'hang in there' isn't all too helpful at times like this, but just so you know we're all always here for you.

*Hugs Nicole* I think that's the best idea you've had in ages. Fighting will win out in the end. If you give up, you'll never know what you might have had. In five years time I could be studying English/creative writing with my first book published and heading home to the woman I am still hopelessly in love with. A dream I know, and probably best not to dwell on that one too much, but it's not impossible. Not physically at least.

*Hugs Mark* I totally understand that mood. That's how I feel half the time now. Grief is a funny thing. You can be fine one minute, and it can **** you up the next. Sometimes, there's that sudden crash of pain that takes your breath away and makes you unable to even move, but other times it's alright.

*Hugs Laura* We will worry, you know we will. You can always come here if you need to talk. I hope you know that. I know you probably do know that, but like me you find it hard to actually act on it.

*Hugs Heather* I don't mind hugs btw, not virtual ones anyway. But thank-you for thinking of that. It does suck, but I guess they don't know what goes through my head and what I am so afraid of, so I can't really be mad at them. I don't even know if there's anything to be afraid of. How are you anyway?

*Waves to Owen* Hello. You alright?

*Hugs Crimson* How are you today?

*Waves to Ian* Hello, I'm Lia. I have a cold too. We should spread the germs, it's always nice to share :)

*Hugs Kahlia* You just keep hanging on in there are you're doing so brilliantly now. Hopefully, Friday will bring something productive for you and in the meantime we are all here.

Cazki 10-11-2010 06:59 PM

Hey, thanks for the cuddles Laura and Mark, and its no problem mark, you have a lot going on so i dont expect you to remember my name. *Takes a sip of tea* *is lonely* I changed one of my pictures to mr Happy lol.

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Heather*

PoisonedApple 10-11-2010 07:08 PM

*hugs everyone in the ward*

Mark - From the online dictionary:
Quote:

brev·i·ty /ˈbrɛvɪti/ Show Spelled[brev-i-tee]
–noun 1. shortness of time or duration; briefness: the brevity of human life.

2. the quality of expressing much in few words; terseness: Brevity is the soul of wit
Chess is a good game too. I'm not as good at that one but I'm worse at Khet.

Kahlia - I do like to play but sometimes (the downside to online competition) I get bored waiting for other people to move lol As for how I am, I feel pretty good right now. The clothes I ordered in October finally came in :) Now I just have to have the coat hemmed so it's floor-length not dragging-on-the-floor length hehe. I even had my MIL french braid my hair last night after my shower so it'd be curly (evenly) and I put my hair up with a headband today :) Trying to focus on the good stuff. Trying not to put to much into hoping for this house...
I'm glad you're being honest with your psych and that he's listening and going to make a plan specific to you.

*extra special huggles for Oliver* Don't worry about being supportive to us. You have to take care of yourself first, how else could you support people in here if you aren't well yourself? You can PM me if you like.

***oops... Missed you Lia, and you too Ian... I took a long time to post I'm afraid. Mind going fast than my hands. :) How are you guys today? (other than having a cold that is)

Doikers 10-11-2010 07:35 PM

*Hugs Lia* That is precisly how my greif feels .

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Ian* *Remembers your name* :)