RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 20-05-2009 02:58 PM

Today is going so bloody mother****ing wrong :(

Acrasia 20-05-2009 03:36 PM

Don't you just hate liars?
Especially people who lie about things that others have painfully gone through.
It makes me incredibly sad that anyone would stoop that low.
How do you get away from someone like that when it's on your mind all the time?

Shame life is so sh*t isn't it? Eh well.

demongirl 20-05-2009 03:44 PM

grabs a blanket and hides at the back (hates being new but needs somwhere to hide)

MammaMia 20-05-2009 04:23 PM

Can we start Friday please? This week is being pretty shitty & I'm pretty low, but least it'll be the start of the weekend.

zowie 20-05-2009 07:30 PM

I slept through most of the day and when I woke up I ate too much.
My dad keeps making snide remarks about what a failure I am.

shadowedsoul 20-05-2009 07:53 PM

hmm walks in and hides in corner, and curls up, hides under banket. =/

Damnation. 20-05-2009 08:37 PM

It was a misunderstanding. He was thinking of a decent reply, and me being me, I assumed the worse possible senario .__.;;. He messaged me back this afternoon.

I, however, am now bitching with a mate about the Biggest **** in the world, and am starting to get angry =D

MammaMia 20-05-2009 09:47 PM

*offers hugs to all*

Biba 20-05-2009 11:34 PM

goes back to the room locks it.. opens window throws key out window. and feels like screaming.. but thats not how we people act?... feels like crying?? .. no.. feels like crap? ye i feel like crap.. bottle a volka?? i dont drink.. slides note under door.. saying.. major sos problem.. please handle with care... and find key.. cus she might decide to go to mcdonalds for a coffee... and cookie..

~Kaytee~ 21-05-2009 09:40 AM

HI everyone. It's Katie.

Anyway *hugs for everyone* Will try to keep in touch x

zowie 21-05-2009 09:53 AM

I'm going to London today to see my auntie and baby cousins. I don't like the travelling, but it'll be nice to see them. x

~Kaytee~ 21-05-2009 09:56 AM

Ooo I hope you have a lovely day :) Despite travelling >_<

finding.my.wings 21-05-2009 10:30 AM

*creeps in silently and sits in corner, behind the wall so no one can see me very well.

wildly insane 21-05-2009 10:57 AM

wow, psych ward is buzzing :) hiya Katie, welcome back, how's it all going?

*hugs can't erase it* anything you want to talk about?

*hugs Arwen* hope you have a lovely time in London despite the whole travelling lark :)

*hugs Anna (Demongirl)* don't worry about being new, you're very welcome, feel free to rant, rave, vent, cry or curl up in a corner (they're infinite) we're here to listen.

*hugs Acrasia* I hate liars, life's not **** all the time, sometimes we just seem to dwell on the ****, and miss out on the little moments that make you smile.

*hugs Secrets* did you manage to eat? Good luck in those exams, don't be too hard on yourself. try carrots, celery, cucumber, rice cakes, anything is better than nothing.

*hugs Shell* hope you don't tank again

*hugs Fallen Angel* feeling any less numb?

*hugs Emma, Kat, Kahlia, Jem, and anybody else lurking :)* made some homemade apple cake with cinammon icing if anybody fancies a piece.

I'm okay, time to get out of bed and get on with the day though. Am going to see a friend over the bank holiday weekend so wont be around much until tuesday so I hope you all have a lovely weekend and take care of yourselves.

*hugs Lucy* found your key, if you ever want to chat about anything, do, if you don't, well, I can still offer a hug

*hugs Helen back* how are you doing today?

*hugs Todlich* whoever it is, isn't worth it, am glad your friend messaged back

*hugs ShadowedSoul, offers a cuppa*

~Kaytee~ 21-05-2009 11:16 AM

Hey hannah *hugs back* things are ok.. pretty up and down really thanks for asking.

hope you have a great weekend with your friend :)

MammaMia 21-05-2009 11:27 AM

Katie, I lovvvvvvve you ;)

Hannah, I feel very ill and low today funtimes. I have a presentation to give at 2pm, which means leaving at 12.30 and I've overslept so need to rush around and I don't have the energy for it :(

finding.my.wings 21-05-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1632652)

*hugs can't erase it* anything you want to talk about?

thanks. im not sure how to put everything into the right words, but i will try...
>i don't like faking, i don't like lying buts its the only way i live at the moment. there's lots going on with my family and its just all messing with my head.
yeah- that's all. sorry- not very good expalination.

~Kaytee~ 21-05-2009 12:27 PM

*hugs cant erase it* family stuff can be horrible. we're here if u wanna offload at all. I'm generally on alot as well so feel free to PM me anytime :) I've had my fair share of family dramas >_<

finding.my.wings 21-05-2009 01:33 PM

thanks.
my little brother is suicidal now- has been 4 a while apparenlty.
i may get to see my other little brother in june- i havent seen him 4 3 years, my parenst keep asking me to go home and i cant- not yet, my little sister is sick and im in a different city form them all, and cant get in contact with my siblinges very easily. just worreid, scared adn feel alone/disconnected.

~Kaytee~ 21-05-2009 02:44 PM

Oh dear doesn't sound fun at all. *hugs* I hope their all ok. Take care too :(