RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Dramatic 31-10-2008 12:25 AM

Whats wrong Bound By Thoughts? *massive hugs*

Hells - what's been said to you hun?

Kahlia - *massive squishes* Rant/Vent away hunny, we're all listening. Please take care of yourself.
xx

MammaMia 31-10-2008 12:51 AM

*cuddles Manda* Whats up hun?

Laura, ah just stuipd stuff and then things like I need plastic surgery if I want to get thru life =\

Ileana 31-10-2008 01:55 AM

I'm in need of cuddles and love but have no one to provide them for me. How very sad.

Ileana 31-10-2008 02:02 AM

I feel the compulsion to start rocking back and forth but I'm containing it...for some reason.
I need a hug.

MammaMia 31-10-2008 03:16 AM

*showers you in cuddles*

Dramatic 31-10-2008 04:38 AM

Er. I hope you know that's a load of rubbish Wifey. You're beautiful. Stuff them.

*Hugs and love to Bound by Thoughts & Ileana*

Jesusbeans i had one hell of a night in chat.
Splitting migraine now, so i'll be suffering for the concentration ALL DAY tomorrow.
*GROWL*
If you don't see me around it's probably because i've been banned from RYL. >.<

Love you all. xx

Ileana 31-10-2008 04:45 AM

eep, thanx.

zowie 31-10-2008 10:19 AM

Hi everyone. Didn't go as I planned when I went to meet creepy-stalker-guy. I told him nothing was gonna happen betwen us and we could be friends if he likes. Then a bit later on he told me he was autistic. Then, just as we were leaving, he asked me on a date.
I get it now. He's autistic, so he can't understand that I don't like him. I'm not sure, I don't know much about autism. Does anyone here?

Doing okay today. Got a halloween party tonight and am hoping to dress up as Mrs Lovett XD One problem though, my corset no longer fits me since I became fat so I'm missing a vital part of the costume :(

*Leaves hugs for everyone*

Dramatic 31-10-2008 10:25 AM

You're quite welcome hun.

I am insanely hyper this morning for no particular reason.
First time in MONTHS. Although hyperness usually wears off after a few hours and exhaustion kicks in. D'oh.

I love my GP and his quirkyness, and the fact we can crack really unfunny jokes but we still laugh hysterically.

Downside - my heart problems have come back from my meds (Imipramine) so it means cutting down AGAIN to 5, although with the CPA meeting happening within the next 3 weeks it means i may be moving to an anti-psychotic instead, so i guess reducing it now will cause less problems then.
I have an infection in one of my wounds. Joyeous.
So he's put me on antibiotics, which will also clear up the current sinus infection i'm suffering with. MORE JOY.

Er. Did i mention that there's a strong possibility i may actually have a proper diagnosis of whats wrong with me?
That would be a personality disorder.
mmmm. Scary indeed.
I think my GP even admitted he was weirded out by how spot on my symptoms were to it, neither of us had thought of this diagnosis before, but i shall wait patiently for my psychiatric assessment to "make sure" it is a PD.

Er.
Yes.
That's about it.

I'm so cold i think certain body parts are going to fall off. >.< aha.

love to all
xx

MammaMia 31-10-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramatic (Post 1185986)
Er. I hope you know that's a load of rubbish Wifey. You're beautiful. Stuff them.

Oh I do, I stuipdly let it affect me last night :confused: Love you wifey <3

How you feeling this morning? Hows the migraine? xxx

shadowedseraph 31-10-2008 12:46 PM

*hugs Laura, Hugs zowie, Hugs Helen* i'm so apathetic at the moment and the shakes arent being cleared up by the meds at the moment :(

Dramatic 31-10-2008 01:33 PM

Still there, it's behind my eyes.

Alone in the house. Blade. Med's.
Goodtimez. <3
Toodle Pip.

MammaMia 31-10-2008 06:26 PM

*hugs Becca & Laura*

Ah I'm a happy person- but how long shall this one last???

Oh & does anyone fancy doing 1,500 word essay for me please? :)

Detour. Derail 31-10-2008 07:20 PM

*scribbles a fantastic A*** (thats triple A*;]) essay for Hells

And cheers for the pic hun ;]

Take care of yourselves guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MammaMia 31-10-2008 07:35 PM

Thanks Alex, oh how I wish that was a real essay :(

Tehehe you're very welcoem I drank it to you :)

Love you xx

just-another-gurl 01-11-2008 01:10 AM

*wanders in n wonders if its 2 late 2 b checkin in*

MammaMia 01-11-2008 01:34 AM

*curls up into a tiny ball and rocks*

Dramatic 01-11-2008 01:43 AM

If anyone wishes to stay in contact, please PM me and i will give out my personal contact information.

Take care all of you, please stay safe. I'll be thinking of you all.

All my love
Laura x

Scabette 01-11-2008 02:36 AM

I want to really f*ck myself up right now. I'm hiding here and hoping it'll pass.

just-another-gurl 01-11-2008 02:50 AM

*offers everyone a massive hug n cries softly until the urge passes *