RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Cazki 24-06-2011 11:22 PM

*Hugs Oliver* I'm so sorry that your in such a bad place :( *Sits with Oliver*

*Waves to angel*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Taz*

frenchhorn 24-06-2011 11:39 PM

thanks Ian and Angel

taz35 25-06-2011 03:53 AM

*tackles Mark* I've missed you too :) Sleep well! <3

*hugs Oliver* Not at all. I've though the same thing many times... my friends always thought it was weird how I'd walk on the sides of the road instead of the sidewalk. Accidents leave people feeling less guilty, including yourself. I'm sorry you're feeling so low. Was there anything in particular that triggered you?

*hugs Angel* Oh that really sucks :( I hate colds! Just make sure you're washing your hands and drinking lots of water! :) Here's hoping you feel better soon!

*hugs Ian* I haven't talked to you in forever. How are you doing today?

Just finished work, which was pretty good. Was working with some of the better people, which made the shift much more fun and bearable. I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to get back so that we can Skype and then I'll be off to bed - waking up early tomorrow because Old Navy has their tank tops on for 2$ each :D

YodaBearInterrupted 25-06-2011 08:24 AM

*hugs all in here and leaves some cookies on the table*

I don't know anymore

Doikers 25-06-2011 09:52 AM

*Super Squishes Oliver*

*Waves to Angel*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Taz* Yey for cheap tank tops!

*Hugs Matthew*

one_step_closer 25-06-2011 10:37 AM

*hugs everyone*

frenchhorn 25-06-2011 11:25 AM

*hugs Mark, Taz, Matthew, Lindsay*
How is everyone today?

I've got bad hayfever, so cant breathe, smell or hear and feel like crap :(

Doikers 25-06-2011 12:56 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Oliver*

one_step_closer 25-06-2011 01:02 PM

My hayfever is quite bad today too, Oliver.

Doikers 25-06-2011 03:06 PM

I maybe having a bit of Hayfever or fighting off a cold , I can't tell...
I'm feeling anxious and do not like myself today :(
Sorry.

Cazki 25-06-2011 03:30 PM

*Hugs Mark, Oliver, Matt, Tazz and Lindsay* I'm still feeling crap with this cold.

Doikers 25-06-2011 04:04 PM

*Hugs Ian* Cough drop?

Cazki 25-06-2011 04:28 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : something i wanted to say for ages but couldnt
Please bear with me. I have had issues with my sexuality for sometime. When i was younger i had doubts but didnt think anything of it. Then i was a little older i had more issues and even though i kind of realised that i couldnt just shrug it off and not talk about it, that is what i did though. Well a few months ago i told my mum who was fine with it. It was difficult but i did it. The whole thing has been difficult. I'v been very quiet about it, i was really scared. Sorry i needed to say this.

Doikers 25-06-2011 04:30 PM

*Hugs Ian* , that's nothing to be ashamed of and you are so brave for telling your Mum :)

Serenity. 25-06-2011 05:43 PM

I feel really low. EHH. >_<

one_step_closer 25-06-2011 08:41 PM

*hugs Ian, Mark, and Alyssa*

I think i'm going to end up cutting or overdosing soon. I wish I had never been born.

Emo 25-06-2011 09:37 PM

one_step_closer i hope you don't here if you need to talk
Ian that's nothing to be ashamed of well done for telling your mother
Serenity Sorry you are feeling low i hope you feel better soon here if you need to talk

Am not so good at the moment my voices are really loud and telling me to cut , am trying not to
but they are so loud but i have to take my medication in a few minutes once my husband has stopped racing on his game.

Doikers 25-06-2011 10:10 PM

Feel so guilt ridden

Emo 25-06-2011 10:21 PM

Mark why ? whats wrong ?
here if you want to talk

Cazki 25-06-2011 10:58 PM

I kept it to myself for ages and wouldnt talk about it. I didnt have anyone in real life that i could talk to about it. I felt unable to talk about it on here though. I was so scared. Its not anyones fault except mine. I should have spoke up. When you have constantly been hurt its very difficult. I just wish id had someone i could have spoken to about it. Its ok though its done now.