RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 18-12-2010 11:50 AM

Kitty *Hugs* I'm feeling low , already trying to figure out what to eat for dinner so as not to panic about it later , I Self Injured on my leg last night , I've simple almost run out of room on my arms . I didn't choose to have depression, Sick of it , Sick of feeling so low , Sick of feeling like a burden to all you guys , I just want to cry but I can't . *Sigh* Sorry , I was really telling myself I would be more positive today but thats just not happened :S

MammaMia 18-12-2010 11:55 AM

Nobody chooses to have depression Mark. Am sure nobody thinks you want it either. I'm sorry you cut last night, please look after your wound(s). You're not a burden and don't be so hard on yourself for not being more positive. You can't force these things, they take practice.... *hugs*

Doikers 18-12-2010 11:55 AM

*Spots and Hugs Helen* How are you?
EDIT:- Hey we posted together , sorry Helen , I withdraw my "spots" but leave my "Hugs"

PsychoKitty2010 18-12-2010 11:58 AM

-hugs mark tight- I'm sorry. I totally know how you feel can relate so much. You definitely aren't a burden, mark. If you are a burden, then I dont know what I am because I bitch more than you do. By the way, for the record, I really dont mean to do that, either. I can't help it. I really hope you feel better, mark. You are amazingly awesome like others have said. You have helped me so much I can't begin to describe. I wish I was able to help people like you do. Did you dress your wound(s)? Take care of yourself buddy like I said feel free to PM me any time if I am not on when you PM I will respond as soon as I can. -hugs again-

PsychoKitty2010 18-12-2010 12:00 PM

Hey helen how are you doing? -hugs-

MammaMia 18-12-2010 12:02 PM

*hugs Mark & Kitty*

I'm okay. We've tons of snow & more's coming down :D

PsychoKitty2010 18-12-2010 12:11 PM

Sorry one more rant for the night. I have to get this off my chest before I go to bed.

Some asshole really upset me on facebook tonight. I had posted a status about annoying people posting pro animal crap all day long...don't get me wrong, I love animals, but when people post crap like that ALL DAY its annoying! Anyway this guy was on my friends list for a facebook game I play and he posted something that really hurt me. I would go into explaining it but I am so tired I'm just gunna cheat and copy and paste :D

The following content has been hidden - Reason : could be triggering to some
  • Him: Dolphins are intellegent... on rye bread, with mayo... :D3 hours ago · LikeUnlike

• Me: ‎...ok...I like dolphins..

• Him: Me too. On rye bread.

• Me: That's not funny...I really do like dolphins. I would never eat them. And dolphins mean a lot to me for personal reasons, so I'd appreciate if you don't make jokes about them to me again. Kthx.3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    Him:
    It's a joke, I'd never eat a dolphin - it was to piss off the PETA people that you're referring to :DMe:

• Yeah, that's exactly it. It's a joke. About an animal that means a lot to me. I don't appreciate people making jokes about **** like that. I know you didn't know. But I informed you. And you still find it funny? A simple "sorry, won't happen again" would have sufficed.

• Him:
    Lol I'm not censoring myself to please you or anyone else lady. Get ****ed.

-sighs- I'm going to bed now can't stay up my husband is bitching. Take care everyone, if you need me, PM me. xx

MammaMia 18-12-2010 12:34 PM

Unfortunately Kitty people will make jokes about things that are personal to us or offend us, regardless of whether they know or not. Unlikely to censor themselves too, they don't have to. But if they are a proper friend, they wouldn't do it around you. If that makes sense?

Like a close friend of mine has a habit of joking about rape, knows it really upsets me and makes an immense effort not to do it around me. I'd like it if she stopped altogether but I can't force her to....

FlyingNy 18-12-2010 12:39 PM

*Hugs all*

Kitty, try not to listen to him, some people are just idiots who have nothing better to do with their lives than upset others. I've had several experiences with those people, and Mark had one on the forums a couple of weeks back.

Hey Helen :) It's snowing a little here too, but I don't want it to because I'm going to London on the train tomorrow and I will never get there if it snows too much. It can snow all it likes Christmas eve when I no longer have anywhere to go.

School's out for Christmas now and it feels weird. How can it be so close to Christmas? I actually like school, it's the only place I have ever really belonged and I feel accepted there. I don't want to leave and I have no idea what I am gonna do on my last day. I will flood the entire school with my tears, and I don't cry in front of people.

How is everyone else today?

MammaMia 18-12-2010 12:41 PM

*hugs Lia* Hope you get to London safely. Got any plans? :D

Doikers 18-12-2010 12:50 PM

Ignore That person Kitty , some people are just not worth getting upset over like Lia said I had one person upset me and it wasn't worth my energy to be upset.*Hugs*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Lia* I hope you are able to get to London okay:)

xxjuliexx 18-12-2010 12:53 PM

cant sleep hopefully sleep soon

Doikers 18-12-2010 12:57 PM

OH Nuts Owen :S Why are you having trouble sleeping do you think?

xxjuliexx 18-12-2010 01:18 PM

it' 1:18 am i just cant sleep -clutches the teddy-

Doikers 18-12-2010 01:39 PM

Hmmm , Owen Could you make yourself some warm milk to drink , That might help?

Doikers 18-12-2010 01:44 PM

I'm going to go to bed , just for a little while .

xxjuliexx 18-12-2010 01:45 PM

nearly sleep

one_step_closer 18-12-2010 01:55 PM

I hope you're managing to sleep, Owen.

Doikers 18-12-2010 02:35 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* How are you today?

youngatheart 18-12-2010 02:47 PM

Hi everyone, how are you all today?