RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Strawberry.Bananas 17-09-2009 10:53 PM

thanks hon. not really doing so well. things were going awfully as it was but i was coping by holding onto the fact that i had my relationship, with the guy that i love. now, my relationship has gone. and i can't cope anymore.

Kahlia1981 18-09-2009 03:00 AM

*hugs everyone*

Welcome back Helen ... I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

MammaMia 18-09-2009 11:25 AM

*hugs everyone*

I did enjoy most of my holiday. Had a few really bad blips though and nearly did a bad thing or two. But I'm home. Things are still really ****. But hey that's my life isn't it??? :( I just want my best friends to be okay more than anything :'( Oh and for my doctor to maybe CARE???

Oh & it's my nephew's birthday today. He's 14! Makes me want to cry lol. Don't want him to be that age lol, want him to stay little forever. We've pratically grown up together...

ScarlettAngel 18-09-2009 01:36 PM

why am i so sad tonight? i had a good day. but my bf is at work tonight, wont be home till morning. that cant be why im upset though... im not dependant on him for my happiness, am i? stupid tears. go away!
i dont want to depend on him, i dont think i do, im fine! arnt i?
argh im so grumpy and tired and sad and depressed and angry and confused and so over everything!!!!

i'll just sit here on the floor, under the table by the wall, cuddling Arnie, my best friend. he may be just a teddy bear to you, but he's the world to me! the only one who's been there by my side throughout every psych admission i ever had.
:'( need a cuddle

zowie 18-09-2009 02:06 PM

Well, it's going to be my last Friday night as a teen tonight. And I have nothing to do, and no money.
That pretty much sums me up.

Country Girl 18-09-2009 02:33 PM

*crying uncontrollably in the corner*
i think my problems drove one of the only 3 ppl who know what is going on with me away....how do i tell him i'm sorry without sounding desperate or like an idiot?
trying to control suicidal thoughts....but i'm afraid it's not working....
can I get some hugs? :(

youonlyliveonce 18-09-2009 03:20 PM

im really low im out on an overnight leave at my friends i just wanna be dead. im suppose to be making progress and the first time out on signficant amount of leave i just want to be dead wats wrong with me. i cnt do nething cus she is watching my every move i know i shud be grateful i just dont want to be alive.
sorry for the rant can i cum and hide in the corner can i have a hugs please

zowie 18-09-2009 03:47 PM

*Hugs Rach and Cheryl*
Sorry, I've not got any words. Thinking of you both xxx

frenchhorn 18-09-2009 05:43 PM

feel so low, just want to die, cant do anything without messing it up.

realflifefaerie 18-09-2009 08:56 PM

*hugs all*
I'm really sorry I'm not posting often, things are hectic and it just doesn't happen.

SoMuchMore 18-09-2009 09:49 PM

*hugs everyone* Sorry I'm too useless right now for individual replies... Everything always seems to hit all at once. Work is bad... bad bad bad. I don't think I can handle it.. I depersonalize really easily there. And there is so much else going on... My friend always tells me that it sucks that I never catch a break... but I just figure that is normal for everything to be going to sh*t all the time. The fact that he keeps saying that tho is making me wonder...

Sorry I know... pointless post..

Kahlia1981 19-09-2009 12:11 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm sorry to hear that a lot of us are struggling. *special hugs to all who need to know that someone cares about them*

My mood is still low. I'm starting to see the world in monochrome. I think I'm just going to hide in here for a bit. Otherwise I think my housemate will send me up to the hospital at some point if my mood doesn't start to lift...

lost in dreams 19-09-2009 01:02 AM

Hugs to everyone.

Kahlia1981 19-09-2009 06:51 AM

*hugs everyone then goes and sits in a corner and crying because she can't cry IRL*

SoMuchMore 19-09-2009 08:06 AM

*hugs kahlia*

I'm so tipsy right now, its fantastic. First time I've felt ok in awhile... too bad it won't last.

Kahlia1981 19-09-2009 11:19 AM

*hugs Laura* ~ I know how you feel
*hugs everyone else*

I've had a slight repreive from my mood - I've become numb. I guess it's a good thing but both me and my housemate are concerned that it's the calm before the storm ...

~*Rainbow*~ 19-09-2009 01:15 PM

need to check in - feeling so low right now - cant get through days without crying - have been the strong one for all my mates and im drained - no time for myself no time for my family - money worries stressing me out - just wanna curl up and sleep and never wake up - cant take this any more really cant

Breifly_Tragic </3 19-09-2009 04:04 PM

*Hugs to everyone*
Sorry I haven't been around in a whilee. But i'm back now and I hope you are all ok :)

zowie 19-09-2009 05:22 PM

My lovely ol' cat Kizzy is keeping me company and keeping me happy.
*Brings Kizzy into the ward*
She's old and fat, but she's so loving and silly - Maybe she can curl up on some of your laps and make you all smile? :)

Long*Past 19-09-2009 07:02 PM

*leaves hugs and warm blankies for everyone*